[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If not for this fucker, Germany would still be great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (787 KB, 2431x3508) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
787 KB, 2431x3508
If not for this fucker, Germany would still be great
>>
>>419514
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daily_Telegraph_Affair

When someone is that exceedingly stupid, can you really pin the blame on them? It is like blaming a child for spilling milk. He should have never been burdened with that position to begin with.
>>
>>419514
He meant well.
>>
>>419514
Germany had no chance against France
>>
>>419536
>no chance against France
never forget the great French victory of 1871
>>
>>419532
Bismarck should have killed him
>>
File: Seymour-t_CA0-articleLarge.jpg (50 KB, 600x250) Image search: [Google]
Seymour-t_CA0-articleLarge.jpg
50 KB, 600x250
>>419532
>George was awkward as hell, couldn't speak very well, didn't save his cousin when he was about to die
>Wilhelm was a colossal fuckup who managed to piss off literally everybody
>Nicholas thought he was a general, killed thousands of his own men and got keked before ultimately dying the most ignominious death of the three
What a fucking family.
>>
>>419536
>Germany had no chance against a less industrialized nation with a smaller population that it had previously soundly beaten in the last war and whose military nearly collapsed near the end of the war
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 590x756) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 590x756
>>419547
Grandmother wasn't proud
>>
>>419514
Well, he didn't help but let's face it:

Bismark wasn't gonna live forever, and he sure as fuck wasn't keen on teaching anyone about his crazy ass web of diplomacy. The moment Bismark left office, regardless of how, was the moment Germany was in for some trouble.
>>
>>419579
Wilhelm II destroyed everything. Nobody could continue Bismarck's dimplomacy, but almost everyone was skilled enough to maintain alliance with Russia and keep out of colonization
>>
>>419579
>he sure as fuck wasn't keen on teaching anyone about his crazy ass web of diplomacy
He wrote fucking books about it.

When you study imperial Germany it's like Bismarck was the only German who wasn't a colossal retard.
>>
>>419623
How about von Moltke?
>>
>>419547
>rulers of germany, russia and england
>they are all austrian

Why did this come to be?
>>
Yeah, but without him Germany wouldn't won the naval race with UK. Oh, wait.
>>
>>419635
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Austria nube
>>
>>419628
>von Moltke
>not a total idiot
>>
>>419514
>If not for this fucker, Germany would still be great

Indirectly, maybe. The reason Germany "isnt great" (can be argued that they still are the leader of Europe and to some extent influence world politics) is that German politicians allowed for the Russia-France alliance to happen, without Germany being part of it.

There is this one fat balding kraut, the one with the bags under his eyes and a horny helmet, that ugly faggot said that the one thing, the one single thing, the one only thing in the history of all things that can ruin Germany, its allowing a Russia-France alliance.
And as soon as he went home to play solitaire and grow cabbage, thats what happens. I bet he let off the biggest and most depressing *sigh* when he read the paper.
>>
>>419648
>best leader of 19th century
>idiot
Kill yourself
>>
>>419579
>he sure as fuck wasn't keen on teaching anyone
Literally was offering courses to the king, who refused them.
>the moment Bismark left office
Was thrown out of office, by the king.
>>
>>419654
I don't see anybody calling Louis Philippe an idiot.
>>
>>419649
France at that time would never have allied with Germany, Alsace Lorraine you know.
>>
>>419680
So keep Russia allied with Germany, and keep them away from France. Shouldnt be too hard, help the Russians industrialize, send them generals and engineers, build relationships, marry a few royal folk. You know, what Germany decided to do with the Ottomans instead.
>>
>>419668
The idiocy of Napoleon III has and will continue to eclipse the stupidity of any french ruler
>>
Tfw
>be me
>have dicussion with friend about imperial germany
>"otto did nothing, wilhelm II is better"

What should i do there /his/?
>>
>>419692
>help your big neighbor with infinite manpower and world power ambitions to industrialize and modernize their army
What could possible go wrong?
>>
File: 1445967392587.png (426 KB, 1360x1298) Image search: [Google]
1445967392587.png
426 KB, 1360x1298
>>419514
i know there's gotta be at least one /gsg/ regular in this thread
>>
>>419703
>Help your big ALLY AGAINST FRANCE with infinite manpower and world power ambitions to industrialize and modernize their army so they can help you KILL FRANCE and keep them off your back as they realize their ambitions in Asia, fighting Japan, China and Turkey.

What could possibly go wrong, though? I dont see it. I do however see what could go wrong if you let Russia stick her big frosty cock up your ass while you are trying to jerk off France.
>>
>>419706
Is this meant to be funny
>>
>>419714
only if you get the memes f@m and have at least some autism, at /gsg/ we all have autism of some level
>>
>>419701
Kill him
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.