[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where's Christianity thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1417668447535.jpg (2 MB, 3200x2150) Image search: [Google]
1417668447535.jpg
2 MB, 3200x2150
"No man knows the day or the hour."
Jerusalem was destroyed in 70 A.D.
Nation of Israel since 1948.
"This generation will not pass away until all these things take place."
A generation = Human lifespan.
70, 80, and 90 years old.
1948 + 70 = 2018.
1948 + 80 = 2028.
1948 + 90 = 2038.
I'm not date setting. because I do not know when or I could be wrong. Only God knows when.
It's been 6000 years since creation.
1000 years of Christ's reign on Earth known as Millennial Kingdom. Millennial Kingdom will happen after Great Tribulation.
Number 7 is very important. It means Perfection and Completeness.
Let's add 6000 years and 1000 years = 7000 years.

Names of God.
God.
Jehovah.
Yahweh.
Abba.
Elohim.
El Shaddai.
The Maker.
The Creator.
The Father
The Light.
Alpha and the Omega.
The First and the Last.
Beginning and the End.
I AM That I AM.
God of Abraham.
God of Israel.
God of Isaac.
God of Jacob.
God of Love.

God is timeless. He is future, past and present.

You need to seek Jesus Christ now before it's too late. Loving God does not want anyone go to hell. Hell is not meant for us. God prepared Hell for angels that sinned. God set the price of sin. the price for sin is damned to hell. Hell is not meant for us.
Satan is not ruler of Hell. Satan's in not hell yet. He's lurking around on Earth right now!
Do not let great dragon, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan deceive you!
>>
I liked /his/ better when it was just history
>>
>>408481

Why does Jesus have the white tree of Gondor on his chest?
>>
File: Example 5.jpg (10 KB, 225x249) Image search: [Google]
Example 5.jpg
10 KB, 225x249
I'm slowing allowing the Holy Spirit to enter my life.

Little by little I'm starting to feel His presence. It's a weird "everything will be alright" feeling.
>>
File: 1430230063877.png (377 KB, 393x500) Image search: [Google]
1430230063877.png
377 KB, 393x500
>>408491
>not slowly but surely letting /fit/ into your life

It's like you don't want any gainz.
>>
>>408490
Jesus is Life, This tree is the Tree of Life
>>
>>408485
/his/ has NEVER been just history.
>>
>>408498

Yeah, it should have been slowly.

Sorry bro - it's late for me.
>>
>>408504
it's not too late.
>>
>>408481
What's the setting here? Is Jesus visiting Valhalla?
>>
>>408504
Satan was Lucifer. He want to us to sinning, so he want us be in hell with him. Hell's not funny. period. We need put all our trust and faith in Jesus Christ.
>>
>>408510
All shall bow before Jesus Christ.
>>
>>408481
Glory to Yahweh, God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. God of Israel. He is with us.
>>
>>408520
There's not such being as Lucifer in the Bible you KJV retard. Isaiah 14 is talking SPECIFICALLY about the king of Babylon, not about Satan.
>>
You need to seek Jesus Christ now before it's too late. Loving God does not want anyone go to hell.
>>
>>408530
Isaiah 14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"
>>
>>408531
I'm not forcing you to make choice.
>>
>>408543
You didn't take the hint when I called you a KJV retard? Uppercase Lucifer is literally a KJV mistranslation from the vulgate (lowercase lucifer = light bringer): quomodo cecidisti de caelo lucifer qui mane oriebaris corruisti in terram qui vulnerabas gentes.

Modern translations translate correctly translate it as "How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn."

You're forgetting that the entire preface to this taunt is this: On the day the Lord gives you relief from your suffering and turmoil and from the harsh labor forced on you, you will take up this taunt against the king of Babylon:

You're essentially arguing that thousands of years of different translations got it wrong and somehow only KJV got it right, out of nowhere.
>>
File: tumblr_nmd3ziiyD51szerlgo1_250.jpg (17 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmd3ziiyD51szerlgo1_250.jpg
17 KB, 160x160
>>408481
Are there plants in heaven, or is it all ethereal spirits and angels?
>>
John 3:16-17 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved."
>>
There is like seven of them you fuck.

Christ posters remain the worst autists on this board. Worse than the philosophags
>>
>>408566
likely. Jesus ride on horse on his second coming. Jesus mention new Earth and new Heavens
>>
>>408587
plus New Jerusalem too.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.