[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hermann Wilhelm Göring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 195x318) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 195x318
In my honest opinion, this guy was pretty straight up despite all of the Nazi shit. I spent 20 minutes reading a detailed bio on him and he's probably one of the most philosophical and intelligent people I've ever read about. He's not like that little fucking rat Heinrich Himmler or that shit lipped fuckhead Adolf Hitler, Göring adopted anti-semetism to keep his place and stay on the Reichs good side.
>>
>>406656
The nazi's got it right when they discovered that jew were promoting the end of western society

But they murdered millions of innocent jews that had nothing to do with it instead of imprisoning a select powerful few.
>>
Hitler > Goring > Goebbels > Heydrich >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Himmler
>>
So, he wasn't even doing this for an ideology, just his own personal gain. Is that not worse?
>>
Im in the middle of his bio, its a pretty great read. As a politician, party idealogies aside, he got some serious economic and social shit done. What i love is that a lot of environmental conservation as we know it in the modern era started with his decisions on german national parks and hunting restrictions. Hippies today are just carrying on the good nazi fight for endangered species conservation, shame they dont care about the most endangered species of all.....white folk
>>
>>406672
greed was ultimately his downfall yes, and his level of fanciness was out there, aparently he had an attendant carrying around a bag of diamonds for him. And ill paraphrase so as not to butcher him, but the reason for this was tantamount to "If you don't play with rich trinkets how can you play with the hearts/minds of men"
>>
>>406672
No, he understood that some Freemason Jewish merchants undermined the German economy throughout the early 20th century, but he was never anti-Semitic when he didn't have to be
>>
>>406667
This tbqh

Himmler was a massive fucking moron, he did occultist shit and at all times tried to find proof for ancient Aryan civilization and ultima Thule, even in Tibet.

I've read a few biographies about Hitler and it's fascinating and scary at the same time how similar he is to me as a person. He is actually more humble than people think and he admitted at several times that the Germanic people weren't the best and that the nazis own newspaper was mostly read by unemployed young men.
>>
>>406656
>>
>>406693
Fuckin' A
>>
>>406686
Thing is Hitler wasn't a madman like the popular narrative often portrays him. He was getting kind of unstable by the end of the war due to illnesses and meth abuse, but he wasn't completely kekoo crazy.

Himmler on the other hand was an outright lunatic and probably an autist on top of that.
>>
>>406712
>kekoo

I hate that fucking wordfilter
>>
>>406712
It's weird how nearly all Nazis were similar in the way they were spiteful, aryan drug addicts who mostly ended up committing suicide
>>
Goering got addicted to morphine, which kinda fucked him up. Most people who met him considered him a really charming, nice and highly intelligent man though - even those who otherwise didn't get along with him all too well, e.g. Adolf Galland. Hitler also was on all kinds of odd drugs which severely deteriorated his reasoning in the later years of the war.
>>
Goring was a morphine addicted little Nazi bitch. If we're talking about stand up guys In the Reich you should talk about Erwin Rommel, who was blacklisted by Hitler for being to Prussian Guardish In that he didn't want Germany to destroy Itself again. Or Dietrich von Choltitz the "savior of Paris" who prevented irreparable flooding and destruction there after realizing Hitler was completely insane and after having a conversation with a Norwegian diplomat. Hermann Is a mediocre commander at best. The Desert Fox pushed through Egypt using assault tactics In the fucking desert. That's true skill. He also had a respect hardon for Montgomery.
>>
Daily reminder Rudolph Hess was completely sane.
>>
>>406755
Yeah he got shot in Beer Hall Punscht and grew an addiction to morphine after he was treated with it
>>
>>406712

Hitler was crazy.

He wanted to kill all the jews in Europe because of some imagined plot. He genuinely believed that england and usa was run by this jewish plot.

Towards the end he lost grip of reality. He ordered non-existant divisions around and conjured up fighting forces out of thin air
>>
>>406766

Troll.
>>
>>406766
I guess. Thinking he could just fly to the UK and negotiate a treaty Is kinda a last ditch effort. But atleast he did something.

>>406773
"He wanted to kill all the jews in Europe because of some imagined plot. He genuinely believed that england and usa was run by this jewish plot."

Nope, It was a real plot, and wasn't something new. Antisemitism In Europe goes back to the middle ages. And he actually loved America's segregation policy and thought we were too soft to get the Jews. He didn't realize we weren't insane. As for his last days, he was stuck In a bunker after ten years of the most power a single man has held since the Roman times. Along with his various drug addictions It was kind of predictable that he'd go insane.
>>
>>406731

Because most of them experienced WW1. It was the happiest time of their life, because they were young and naive and thought that Germany was invincible.

Later they simply wanted to recreate that feeling.I think most of them died inside when Germany lost WW1. The war never stopped for them. A world in which Germany wasn't invincible or at least a world power, was a world not worth living for them.
>>
>>406773
There's nothing imaginary about AIPAC and the Jewish ownership of Hollywood and five of the six major media conglomerates--the ones that aren't Fox, I mean.
>>
>>406790

Incorrect.

A) there was no jewish plot and if there was please provide proof/sources or go back to /pol/

B) even if there was Nazi ideology assumed every jew was in on it which is lunatic behavior. The jewish community is not some hivemind

C) anti-semitism during the middle ages was based in religion. I.e. "We the German reich have suffered a defeat, it must be Gods punishment for allowing the jews to exist here". Modern anti-semitism evolved in the 19th century and was just as irrational as it assumed jews were some kind of cohesive culture, which they are not.
>>
>>406800

Much of that is ironically an indirect result of Hitlers policys in ww2
>>
>>406755
>>406763
The guy got shot in the crotch just above the artery in the leg, its what led to his addiction to morphene. The doctors who treated his wound during the day of the putsch (which is when he sustained the injury) were jewish. The german doctors on the ground floor turned him away but the jews took him in. A note came across his desk when those two doctors (the jews who helped him) were up on the list to be detained. He had them smuggled out of the country as a thanks for saving his life, so he saved theirs. Pretty good fella in my opinion, and im australian. His time as a pilot in WW1 is VERY interesting, being the last commander of the richtover squadron (sorry im a butcher to good spelling) gave him propulsion into politics along with his reward of the Pour le Mérite. All in all, as prime minister he was fantastic, having a deep hand in the four year plan. Making a air craft industry out of thin air, its all a fantastic read. Makes me want changes down under in line with some of the things he considered important. Would love to have a nation of powerful navy and air force today, and as an island nation i think its important.
Morphene was the least of his problems, i think greed (for both the power of state and material wealth) was his biggest flaw
>>
>>406837
History is hilarious
>"Caesar is acting too dictatorial, we should kill him to save the Republic"
>They kill Caesar
>This kills the Republic

>"Nazis are exterminating News because of a fictitious plot, let's kill them and save the open society"
>Wipe out Nazis
>Jews take over, and then close, the open society
>>
>>406666
>millions

Nice satan trips, embellisher.
>>
>>406656
>I spent 20 minutes reading a detailed bio on him
>20 minutes
>detailed bio

I want these teenage naziboos to go back to /pol/.
>>
>>406693
"I must unify the southern Slavs under one banner."
>>
>>406946

Weren't 90% of the dead Jews poor, Eastern-European Jews?

I always wondered what connection there is between them and rich, American Jews, unless.... they're really a race like Hitler said.

I mean... why not say: He killed 1 million Poles, 1 million Ukrainians, 1 million Germans etc... Why is their religion so relevant?

I never understood this. It's like saying: "Yes you are right. You kill me because I'm Jewish." instead of saying: "You kill me, your own population, because you need a scapegoat"
>>
>>407052
mass gassings never occurred idiot

go read up about treblinka this is common knowledge

>750k people claimed to have been gassed
>in all liklehood less than 1000 people's remains (of people who died during ww2) are interred there

stop believing the jewish lies
>>
>>407098

Why would they make up ridiculous shit like that? I doubt they're that stupid. It must be real.
>>
I find his extravagance interesting.

Anyone have any examples of it?
>>
>>406773
Weird, JFK seemed to think the same thing.
>>
File: 1449836719752.png (261 KB, 388x532) Image search: [Google]
1449836719752.png
261 KB, 388x532
>>407098
> mass gassings never occurred idiot
Didn't we have a thread about this 2 days ago?
>>
>>407357
And what was the take away from that thread?
>>
How did an autist like Himmler end up as the head of the SS? Did Hitler literally make it impossible for anyone to overtake him. Heydrich was insanely loyal to Himmler and seemed to be the one actually running things but we all know what happened to him. Idk I iust can't see a man like Himmler being able to consolidate that much power. Doesn't help that he looks beta as fuck.
>>
>>406813
>there was no jewish plot

m8
nearly the entire german left was headed by jews
the same german left whose attempt at revolution ended world war 1 in a disastrous fashoin for germany
>>
Why was the majority of the nazi high command (Hitler, Himmler, Hess) so fucking autistic? These were the guys promoting a superior "aryan" race. How did guys like Speer, Goering, and most of the General staff obey these idiots? Hitler couldn't even make corporal despite serving spending almost the duration of ww1 at the front. With the mass casualties and need for replacements, the fact that he got passed over that many times really says something.
>>
>>408281
>>408522
>>
>>408281

I'm not denying that there was a leftist conspiracy any less than there was a nazi one. But These people rallied around organizations, ideologies and beliefs. This allowed them to cultivate and engage their plots.

There was no organized jewish plot. Many jews were leftist but not all leftists were jews. There is a difference.
>>
>>407373

Oh just massive amounts of evidence that mass gassings and killings occurred. Testimonies from those in charge, official documents (because the Nazis had this autistic like habit of documenting everything), lidar findings (save for the sensationalist Smithsonian channel trying to make the tiles out to be proof; their inclusion is incidental), etc.

Notice how I did not include eyewitness testimony there.
>>
>>406686

Hitler was a sperglord, and so are you. Nazi ideology attracts people who can't really hand the complexity of modern life. Even more tellingly, it attracts losers who seek acceptance on the basis of the one thing they cannot change: their race. Who cares if you a semi retarded violent jerk, or a passive betamax who's too afraid to say boo to a goose, or a fedora wearing neckbear stuck in the pathetic limbo of continued childhood? You're members of the "master race" - no actual achievements required!

It's ideology as a crutch for your ego, like those dipshits who go off to Syria to fight for ISIL.

damned naziboos

also, goering was shit in every conceivable way. The only thing he ever did successfully was tongue hitlers arse, get fat and steal art, and he even failed at those eventually.
>>
>>406686
I mean they did find a statue carved out of a meteorite with a swastika on it in Tibet.

Thats compelling for anyone.
>>
>>406843
This story is not true. Its just one of those myths that circulate.

His family doctor was jewish receivad an aryan pass, but the whole thing about only jews treaating him etc is just a legend people tell around coffee tables
>>
>>408004
Apparently Himmler cried after Operation Anthropoid lmao
>>
>>406674

he did approve the release of raccoons into Germany, a no bueno for the environment over there...
>>
>>409853

Edgy.

In all seriousness, you lose a friend of over 10 years. You wouldn't cry?
>>
File: image.jpg (329 KB, 1200x855) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
329 KB, 1200x855
>>407318
His pistol
>>
>>406686
>even in Tibet.
This guy never heard of the Tocharians. An offshoot of the Aryan tribe that branched off into the Tarim Basin.

Looks like Himmler "the massive moron" was a bit smarter than you, huh?
>>
>>409381
>Being this much of a sperglord.
Here's an experiment: reread your post and remove every instance of buttmad in it. If there is a single sentence left behind, you've earned a cookie.
>>
File: bagdsgsg.jpg (85 KB, 1024x577) Image search: [Google]
bagdsgsg.jpg
85 KB, 1024x577
daily reminder that eichmann is best nazi
>survives for 15 years after the war
>gets caught but never fights back or protests
>mfw
>>
>>410295
>The Man with the Golden Gun
Fuck, that is a sexy pistol
>>
>>410641
He shut 65,000 Jews in a service tunnel rather than hand them over to the allies when they invaded Germany
>>
>>406763
>Rommel
>not the most overrated general in the last thousand years
>>
>>409339
I notice no eye-witness testimonies, yet I see testimonies from those in charge at number 1. Are you talking about post-war testimonies from men standing trial or bearing witness at trials? Personally, I would not consider that convincing evidence but if you're talking about something else then I am interested.

Which documents that confirm mass gassings?
>>
>>411337
Rudolf Höss's memoirs talk about the gassings
>>
>>406674
Many animal cruelty laws and environmental protection laws are based off the Nazi model. judge a man by the way he treats his fellow animals and shit

>>406712
People forget that he was also calling all the shots in the war, organising campaigns and strategies. The 2nd Panzer Division couldn't deploy on dDay because they needed a direct order from the Fuhrer. That sound of stress would make anyones mind go crazy.

He was sane though, all the way to the end.
>>
>>413101
You mean the ones written while he was incarcerated, under duress and in the middle of a trial? That's a bit of a stretch to believe it legit
>>
Hermann Goring was a narcissistic fuck up, a complete fag. He represented all the narcissistic aspects of the Nazi party and when he died, he expected he was going to be spared by the Allies, since he saw himself as the one with "standards". But, in the end he was seen as the biggest enabler for the destruction of Europe through his order to bomb the fuck out of London. He is as guilty as the rest of the big Nazi fuckups
>>
>>413199
What amount and context of duress would he have been under to where he would forge confession and memoir considering he was to be killed regardless? I'm not trying to antagonize you, but I like to see evidence for a conspiracy. You're assuming that the one and only possibility is for him to have been under a kind of pressure to push forward an agenda.
>>
Wilhelm is GOAT middle name.
>>
>>413432
And yet you have to reply. Ignore it you mongoloid.
>>
>>413438
Dumping my bait pic folder is more cathartic, and more fun.
>>
>>413231
Not the same guy but the post-war treatment of these people was considerably cruel. Just look at Rudolf Hess' story.

The existence of a possible narrative is not evidence that it was confession under duress. But if you're asking for some context, it's abundantly clear that the more horrible the stories were, the better for the Allies. Hoess or anyone captured would have been far more worried about their family being handed over to Russians or dealt with in some manner of that nature to be worried about their own deaths. Bernard Clarke is the name that is frequently mentioned in connection to this story but as usual it is exceedingly difficult to substantiate often discussed revisionist sources.
>>
>>413461
It only draws out more replies from the other party and further makes this board shit. You're just as bad as them.
>>
would /his/ say nazi administrators prior to the war were superior to their democratic counterparts of the era?
>>
>>413527
No. Their entire economy relied on running huge deficits, and was geared only towards building up the military. Without WW2, they would have crowded out all other spending and trashed their economy. Even with WW2, they still managed to do that. They were a bunch of incompetent sperglords.
>>
>>413541
their early ww2 performance was more than enough to recoup that investment, I'd suspect
>>
>>413231
>>413465 said it much better than I could have.
>>
>>413564
Not considering the complete destruction of their infrastructure by 1945. Yes they rebuilt Germany, but using a method whereby it was just blown up again in a decade. Great fucking work.
>>
>>413527
No. The Nazis were african warlord tier administrators.

I seriously encourage all Nazi sympathizers to move to Zimbabwe to get a feel for what it was like. The key to Nazi economic growth was to borrow a bunch of money, spend it on whatever they felt like, and have no plans on how to pay it off. Then have an incredibly destructive war.

Other people will tell you about shortages of basic goods, inflation, declining wage and bureaucratic insanity.

I'm going to share a story about how the one economic project they took seriously got catastrophically undermined by the level of planning these shits have.

Von Ribbentrop, on his own initiative, decides to drop the Chinese as a losing partner, and form an alliance with the Japanese, complete with recognizing the Wang Jing-Wei puppet regime.

Which immediately severs all of Germany's extensive economic links with China built up over 2 decades.

So first, a bunch of German Companies lose out because all those mines and shit they invested in, they just lost all that money, because the foreign office didn't decide to tell anyone they were planning this.

More importantly though, China was Germany's main exporter of Tungsten, an element essential to military armaments. Goering fucking blows his stack because how can he run the armaments program with no fucking Tungsten.

No problem, says Ribbentrop. We'll just import it from Occupied China! Goering pulls him over to a map and shows the Cretin that there's no tungsten in the part of China the Japanese have occupied. They didn't get half, split down the middle. They have the periphery, not the mountains where the mines are.

So just like that, without warning, the second most powerful man in the Reich finds out all his economic plans are completely invalid for the rest of the year, and he has days to correct this otherwise armaments production will stop. He basically has to throw money at Portugal to fix the problem.

That's the level of administration from the Nazis.
>>
>>413572
implying the broader european war after annexing czech et cetera was necessary
>>
>>413572
How is it Germanys fault the Allies indiscriminately bombed civilian population centres?
>>
>>413589
They started a war of extermination against the entire fucking world.

That's never ended well for anyone ever.
>>
>>413586
Yeah, it was. Because they blew through Czechia's gold reserves in a few months.

The war was necessary, because the alternative was a crash.
>>
>>413423
>clearly not Nazi uniforms
Kek, these pictures of from the Bolshevik revolution 0/10 try harder kike sympathizer
>>
>>413608
>territorial expansion
>future goals of Germanic utopia
>wants to exterminate the world

The delusions of you people amaze me
>>
>>413608
>This is the sort of person who says holocaust deniers are full of shit
>>
>>413691
Can you both shut the fuck up and keep the thread on topic. This fucking board is a fucking mess because you morons can't stop jerking each other off whatever chance you get. It's either "go back to reddit" or "go back to /pol/" amidst holocaust and nazi whining. Shut the fuck up and talk about the fucking thread topic you fucking retards.
>>
Daily reminder Hess was an absolute mad man.
>>
>>413671
>>413638
I never said they wanted to exterminate the whole world.

But they fought a war against functionally the entire world, and they did so to exterminate people.

What did they think was going to happen?
>>
>>413707
>>413695
>>413691
>>413677
>>413675
>>413423
see >>413692

Fuck off. Enjoy your fucking ban you retard.
>>
>>413707
proofsbird.png

There is a worryingly increasing overlap between neo-Nazi holocaust deniers and people who read/watch Russia Today, and I'm sure that the Russian government is acutely aware of this and is currently planning on how to use that to their advantage.
>>
He was almost as bad as Himmler, lying traitorous cunt
>>
>>413707
I am always curious about these photos, why the fuck would they take pictures of mass executions.
Nobody has ever answered me on this.
>>
>>413726
Shits and giggles, honestly.
>>
>>413740
I refuse to accept such a dismissive assertion.
Why would you take photos, with tons of your own soldiers around, and it looks pretty deliberate too, of a mass execution showing a mass grave.
It doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>408523
Actually Hitler received several commendations that were quite extraordinary for a citizen of his middle class standing (Iron Cross First Class and high praise from subordinates and higher ups). Hitler had an impressive military record during WWI, no need to besmirch that to make some redundant point.

Hitler was by most accounts an incredible public speaker and also mesmerizing for many in private conversation. He was no autist, or if he was he shed that portion of himself when he began to accept his 'mission'.

Himmler was incredibly driven and had a cunning that other ambitious Nazis may have lacked. He was fiercely loyal to Hitler, which in all likelihood contributed to a great degree of his success. When he attempted to break off from the Fuhrer and was in turn dismissed as a traitor he quickly found himself alienated.
>>
>>413770
>Himmler
>loyal
Only Hess and Gobbles have that title.
>>
>>413770
Can you expand on Hitler's role in WW1? I've always been interested to know more about that
>>
>>413766
Because you're 19 years old.

Because you're not thinking about losing the war.

Because the entire process depends on all of us thinking, acting and behaving as if this is normal acceptable behavior.

Because despite everything else, mass executions are boring drudgery and something as little as a cool bloodspray from perfectly timing your photo can liven up your day.

What's weird about denialists is that on the one hand, they're all about whataboutism, but on the other hand, the very IDEA that people could actually be blase and have no problem killing people like this is unthinkable, even though it has happened on every continent.
>>
>>408523
>Speer
>Not Austistic
The man wrote a 10,000 page text on windows, and used the "sie" form for his wife.
>>
>>413782
Then I would want some kind of source for the image.
You have some radicalization in certain sects, but not in others (such as finnish SS). I don't see why someone would take these perfectly staged photos of executions during war
>Hold up Fredrik!
>dont shoot yet!
>>413788
Speer is one of my favorites mang. Dont be dissin.
>>
>>413797
>Hold up Fredrik!
>dont shoot yet!
This is exactly the kind of stupid shit soldiers get up to. That's the part you're overthinking here. These don't have to be, and likely aren't, ideologically charged supersoldiers thinking about every angle.

Based on studies like Special Police Battalion 101, they're likely drunk. They are likely poorly disciplined and trained, otherwise they'd be at the front.

Look, we've got this in every other war out there. When Abu Ghraib happened, did you say "Wait. I don't see someone would take these perfectly staged photos of abused during war!"
>>
>>406656
This guy was just a fat, morphine addicted and greedy fuck f a m
>>
>>413829
>Abu Ghraib
>on the front line
vs
>in some shithole prison somewhere literally being drunk off their asses
Soldiers in the Germany army were heavily reprimanded for drinking, and discouraged from smoking, no?
This still does not make sense that anyone would simply stop, have a hundred people gather round for an execution of a few people. Especially with the war.
You cant compare the two events you bring up.
>>
>>413845
Which is why frontline troops weren't, used for the holocaust by bullets. Reserve units were deployed to do sweeps of villages many miles behind the front lines. Nobody gave a fuck what they did, so long as they killed tons of Jews.
>>
>>413901
>these massive reserves just jacking off doing nothing but gathering around to watch executions
again, I wish there were real sources and locations for the photos. It all seems to illogical.
>>
>>413845
>Soldiers in the Germany army were heavily reprimanded for drinking, and discouraged from smoking, no?
See, this is your fucking problem. You're starting from some abstract notion about how you think German soldiers SHOULD behave, and then disregarding evidence when it contradicts you, rather then looking at the evidence, and building up your picture from there.
>>
>>413914
I don't see the problem, I see picture, of soildat jacking off doing nothing but watching this execution that goes on all day rather than working or preparing.
Its pretty well shit and everyone is looking very posed.
German sodat renouned for their combat standards and how harshly insabordiantes are treated.
make assertions they are drunk in the middle of the day.
and so on.
I see the picture as contradictory, never mind we don't know when, by whom, or where it was taken.
>>
>>413928
Great. So you disregard the evidence based on it not matching your fantasies. Just be upfront about that.

"This didn't happen because I don't want it to."
>>
>>413943
Are you asserting I am saying the holocaust didn't happen?
That is silly.
the only thing I debate anyone around the holocaust is that it was not a uniquely Jewish suffering, (I'm Polish).
I still don't see how these pictures make any sense, and I have worked at the damn museums before.

You just dismissed everything because you wanted to, because you have a fantasy?
>>
>>413949
OK, let me explain this in terms you can understand.

Poles are renowned for their stupidity.

From this, any notion that you worked in a museum, seems contradictory. There's no reason for Poles to have or ever visit a museum, and no one would hire one to work there.

Therefor, this notion that you know anything about the historical method or have read anything on the subject doesn't make sense to me.
>>
>>413964
Why do you keep pressing enter and making such racist/xenophobic comments to justify your own stupidity?
I worked in a museum for two years before I got a real job.

I have read much on the subject but these pictures have yet to make sense to me.
>>
Albert Speer for best nazi.
>>
>>413983
You mean Mr. 'I was just an architect who got caught up in it!' who claims that the extent of the High Commands' interaction with Hitler was watching old movies at his house?
>>
>>409253

Many Germans were Nazis, but not all Nazis were German. Versus many Nazis were German, but not all Germans were Nazis.

Differences and shit right?
>>
File: 1444882379596.jpg (279 KB, 3300x2538) Image search: [Google]
1444882379596.jpg
279 KB, 3300x2538
>>413782

>mass executions are boring drudgery
>>
>>413712

faggot
>>
>>415453
Quality post. Try not to shit up a thread and maybe you won't get your posts deleted next time.
>>
The fuck happened to this thread while I was gone lol. It went from praising Göring to a clusterfuck about the legibility of some Bolshevik pic
>>
File: Goering-Streicher-Goebbels-1937.jpg (89 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Goering-Streicher-Goebbels-1937.jpg
89 KB, 1000x1000
Who was more intelligent, Göring or Goebbels?
>>
>>413579

Hitler and by extension the Nazis did not appoint experts to lead respective fields in their government. I mean Goering was a WW1 fighter pilot but he wasn't an educated politician or officer.

Same went for Albert Speer. He was an architect, not en economist.
>>
>>411337

Kurt Getstein wrote of the gassings. He was involved with them.
>>
>>413726
>>413766

Because

a) they thoughtt they were doing the right thing

And b) they thought they were goin to win

You cant look for reason in fanatics. Himmler and Heydrich wanted the holocaust documented. It was a huge apparatus and a drain of resources - you had to keep that stuff on record.
>>
Why do you think this exactly OP?
>>
>>415426

I dont see your point. Also Germans are a much more unified epithet than Jews. The jewish identity was mostly manufactured by anti-semites.
>>
>>413788
Did he say sie when talking about her or when talking to her?
>>
File: ay_112439998.jpg (49 KB, 1000x682) Image search: [Google]
ay_112439998.jpg
49 KB, 1000x682
>>417569

I fail to sie the importance of that question.
>>
>>411337

Sigh.

Well theres tons of photos. I literally have a book in my lap with photos of Special Squads inside Birkenau crematorium II and III getting ready to load bodies. There are also photos from inside the gas chambers at Birkenau showing open-air cremation.

But you seem to want to disregard Hoess' testimony and memoirs. Maybe you can argue that they threatened his family (although that was hardly the case) unless he testified? Ok, then explain someone like Otto Ohlendorf. Have you watched his testimony? Doesn't look like someone that had been beaten or tortured (never mind that Hoess displayed a "cool as a cucumber" manner up until he died). What could they threaten him with? He knew he was a deadman walking.
>>
>>416157

Streicher was 5'6". Holy shit, Goebbels and Goerring were dwarves.
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.