[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Ivan the Terrible a real person?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Ivan.jpg (837 KB, 2992x2328) Image search: [Google]
Ivan.jpg
837 KB, 2992x2328
Was Ivan the Terrible a real person?
>>
>>400585
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_the_Terrible
>>
>>400607
>wikipedia
trashed
>>
why did ivan chimp out on his son
>>
Quite possible, but it is unlikely he killed his son, if he ever even had one.
>>
>>400614
>Not knowing how to use the references/sources

Back to class with you
>>
The Moor Emperor of Russia? Yeah, why would he not be real?
>>
>>400614
Wikipedia can be pretty good actually. Usually all the sources are cited down below.
>>
>>400619
His son was mad at Ivan for beating up the sons wife for dressing like a slut, seriously.
>>
>>402950
not just that.
Apparently his son's wife was pregnant and after the beating had a miscarriage.
Shit's fucked up in Tsarist Russia.
>>
>>400675
the khazarian jews man....
also, some numbers from two different sources from oprichnina killings don't add up, must be a hoax and a conspiracy
and how could a bunch of raggedy black hooded ruskies be able to so efficiently kill off so many people, they'd have to kill one person every day and so on and so on
>>
>>400619
Because his son roasted him for beating his (the son's) wife for dressing too lightly. The son was extra mad because the beating caused a miscarriage and this was his 3rd wife because Ivan banished the other two because he didn't like them.
>>
>>403654
>>402950
Is that even true though? The son killing, I mean. Other sources said he had been sick for a while. Might be cover-up but who knows.
>>
How tall was Ivan the terrible?
>>
>>404303
Ivan was bit fucked up in the head but can't remember what exactly it was.
>>
>>404388
I once patched up a Russian google search and found he was 179-180 cms.
>>
File: 1424168673852.jpg (44 KB, 604x371) Image search: [Google]
1424168673852.jpg
44 KB, 604x371
sure he was
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.