[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have a thread about Musafa Kemals reforms and modernisations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 69582_ataturk.jpg (50 KB, 325x500) Image search: [Google]
69582_ataturk.jpg
50 KB, 325x500
Can we have a thread about Musafa Kemals reforms and modernisations of Turkey? I know that he changed the language and calendar etc.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atat%C3%BCrk%27s_Reforms
>>
he also legalized prostitution.
>>
He was a genocidal cockroach, hence why he is a hero even to people like Erdogan who detest secularism.
>>
>>399556
I thought he didnt participate in any of the genocides and even shamed the Young Turks for their deeds?
>>
>>399551
Prostitution was de facto legal in Ottoman Empire and was de jure legal in late Ottoman Empire.

>>399556
Your ass is on fire m8
>>
>>399561
>Know this that the Turks have committed themselves, and have vowed to subdue and to clean up the Armenian giavours who have become tubercular microbes for us.
>>
>>399566
i do not believe you, but i'm shocked because there's a probability that you might be correct.
>>
>>399603
http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/prostitution-in-the-ottoman-empire.aspx?pageID=238&nID=67765&NewsCatID=438
>>
Most based Turk ever
>>
>>399677
most based albanian ever
>>
he was a jew though
>>
>>399696
>born in thesollanica
>albanian
whoa? The city was 1/3 Turk, 1/3 Greek 1/3 Jewish.
>>
God bless this sexy man
>>
>>399886
Wasn't his dad an albanian besides genetics are not important for being a turk everyone who speaks turkish and is muslim can be a turk.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.