[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Speaking in a strictly historical sense, without theoretical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1418272889573.jpg (40 KB, 625x417) Image search: [Google]
1418272889573.jpg
40 KB, 625x417
Speaking in a strictly historical sense, without theoretical "examples", did the economies of 20th century fascist states differ much from plain old Keynesian capitalism in liberal democracies?
>>
>>392525
They were state capitalists like the Soviet Union. There was more autonomy in the sense that big corporations were allowed to remain as seperate entities from the state but at the same time those private corporations were forced to produce and develop what the state demanded of them.
>>
>>392579
They were not like the soviet union, rather they privatised a lot of state services.
>>
>>392579
So basically gunpoint capitalism? I'm guessing they were also quite heavily protectionist.
I've heard they had something of a state welfare system, but I'm not sure if that's stormfag propaganda.
>>
>>392579
Pure Cliffism. What's your evidence?
>>
>>392525
>Did the economies of 20th century fascist states differ much from plain old Keynesian capitalism in liberal democracies?

was more influenced by distributism/corporatism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distributism
>>
File: 1444996340823-1.png (1 MB, 1829x1752) Image search: [Google]
1444996340823-1.png
1 MB, 1829x1752
Corporatism aka capitalism on roids
>>
>>392688
capitalism on roids is a description that suits more for corporatocracy.
btw this doesn't make corporatism more practicable
>>
>>392639
>Cliffism

Can you fucks ever not use the most bullshit terminology only you and your Marxist circlejerk buddies use? Provide me a source where a legitimate academic uses the term "Cliffism" or fuck right off.

For being the supposed friends of the working class you sure do love to act like pretentious fucktards.
>>
>>392688
>the corporate state was largely a sham

This was my intuition. It doesn't really seem like it was a "third way". Just a mixed economy with a militaristic and nationalistic directive instead of a regulatory liberal approach.
>>
>>392525
>did the economies of 20th century fascist states differ much from plain old Keynesian capitalism in liberal democracies?

As far as I'm aware, fascist states all had radically different economic ideologies. So probably yes and no.
>>
>>392727
>State capitalist thesis
>Doesn't know who the fuck Tony Cliff is

Do you even read?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.