[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has shitposting in some way or form always existed? Look at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1445546529087.jpg (63 KB, 896x617) Image search: [Google]
1445546529087.jpg
63 KB, 896x617
Has shitposting in some way or form always existed? Look at this shit http://www.pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti%20from%20Pompeii.htm
>>
Eternal shitposting. Shitposting transcends time and space.
>>
File: 1446346282383.png (41 KB, 947x834) Image search: [Google]
1446346282383.png
41 KB, 947x834
>>39052

So what causes the natural human urge to shitpost?

And why do some countries i.e Australia feel the need to shitpost more than others?
>>
>>39052
I was wondering when this thread would be posted.
>>
>II.7 (gladiator barracks); 8792: On April 19th, I made bread
>>
>>39151
Making bread in gladiator barracks does sound impressive.
>>
>>39097
Listen have you been to Austraila m8?

After you get over the initial shock of kangaroo land, wide open spaces, and hostile as fuck/weird environment there's not much to do other than get smashed, play video games, and shitpost. Unless you live in Sidney, in which case your wealthy enough to afford a nice social life and booze all the time instead of having to occupy dead parts of it with shitposting
>>
>>39151

Writing inane tidbits about your personaly life on walls is clearly an innate human characteristic and not a product of contemporary social media.
>>
>I.4.5 (House of the Citharist; below a drawing of a man with a large nose); 2375: Amplicatus, I know that Icarus is buggering you. Salvius wrote this.
ETERNAL
>>
File: eternal-embrace.jpg (161 KB, 460x538) Image search: [Google]
eternal-embrace.jpg
161 KB, 460x538
>>39052
>you will never be buried under ash with your workout buddy

>>39151
This has got to be a sexual euphemism. There's no way that's meant literally
>>
>>39457
Bun in then oven? Maybe he had a son, and was bragging about it. That's all I can think of, even though I know it isn't historically accurate.
>>
>>39427
>draws sausages and wine on the wall
>"look stranger, what Somulus ate today"
fuck, I will be more understanding to normalfags now
>>
File: peasant.jpg (174 KB, 960x895) Image search: [Google]
peasant.jpg
174 KB, 960x895
>>39097
i love this
>>
>Roman kekposting
VII.6.35 (Brothel of Venus; on the Vico dei Soprastanti opposite the Vicolo del Gallo); 1645: May Love burn in some lonely mountains whoever wants to rape my girl friend!
>>
>>41506
kekposting, I meant
>>
>Let everyone in love come and see. I want to break Venus' ribs with clubs and cripple the goddess' loins. If she can strike through my soft chest, then why can't I smash her head with a club?

;_;
>>
>Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!

Amazing.

And OP, shitposting is just an internet word for something people have been doing forever: saying dumb and funny stuff. People just like having a laugh and baiting others.
>>
>Weep you girls my penis has given you up! Now it penetrates mens behinds goodbye wondrous femininity!
4chan in a nutshell.
>>
>>39151
Doesn't it just mean that he just took a shit?

I remember a certain Russian movie where the feces were referred to as bread
>>
>>42402
Pinching a loaf comes to mind
>>
>>41709
>>41646
That quote should be a /his/ 4chan banner.
>>
>>39097
The more rural the country the more shitposting. Australians and finns living in the middle of fuck-all only have that to do and it gives them human interaction
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.