[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about the Proto-Indo-Europeans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
Tell me about the Proto-Indo-Europeans
>>
>>382464
muh haplogroups
>>
They were true White Nords (probably descended from ancestors see stories of ancestors from space most likely from Orion's Belt world) with true master of telekentic power? How else build pyramids??? Also complete human sexual free... Only degeenerate human history corrupt indo-Aryan purity
>>
>>382464
They originated when Eastern Hunter Gathereds in Samara Russia along the Volga mixed with migrants from the Caucasus mountains

They eventually spread across the Eurasian continent when there forest homeland degraded to a steppe because of climate change when they were the Yamnaya civilization

You map is very misleading because it suggests they originated in Anatolia, which is a theory no modern scientist even supports
>>
>>382488

That would be pre-Indoeuropean in any case.
>>
>>382488
Why is this bong speaking Basque?
>>
>>382496
I know, I didn't read it well, move on you didn't see shit.
>>
>>382487
Further easy readings very Wikipedia

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samara_culture

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-Europeans

Studies

http://genetics.med.harvard.edu/reich/Reich_Lab/Welcome_files/nature14317.pdf

http://www.nature.com/ncomms/2015/151116/ncomms9912/fig_tab/ncomms9912_F4.html
>>
>>382488

Having a non-Basque pronuncing Basque words, while cool, misses the point of "how does the Basque sound compared to other languages"
>>
>>382509
>http://genetics.med.harvard.edu/reich/Reich_Lab/Welcome_files/nature14317.pdf
I heard something about this paper supporting the Armenian hypothesis

Is it true?
>>
>>382519
Basque and spanish sound pretty much the same in terms of actual sound. Basque accent doesn't differ much from how your average northern spaniard speaks.
>>
>>382535

That maybe true, but the accent of he Basque speaker was not Spanish neither.
>>
>>382464
They were pure white Gaels (probably descended from ancestors in the otherworld, most likely Magh Meall world) with true master of four treasures power? How else build SĂ­dhe??? Also complete human Geas free... Only degeenerate Gallaibh history corrupt indo-Aryan kingship.
>>
>>382464
Ancient atlantians with chariot and bronze tech.
>>
>>382464

what a retarded map
>>
>>382528
No it's a misunderstanding by amateurs

I will tell you why they think this...

Basically indo Europeans are correlated with the Yamnaya civilization of Russia which itself is a mix of at least two populations.

The first population is originally from the region. They are called EHG(eastern hunter gatherers) the second was an unknown population that had genetic structure resembling people from the modern day caucuses mountains.

In a rush to find a proxy, the study named this population "Armenian like" but in after further research it was found they group closer with Lezgins.

Of course these are just proxies so we have a modern group to base this ancient population on.

But some amateurs saw "Armenian" disregarded the rest of the study and created there own pseudo scientific theories that have no foundation or even relate to the study, especially when this group made up a little under half of the actual dna in Yamnaya indo Europeans.

A newer study had identified this group as CHG or caucasian hunter gatherers and they seem to represent the mysnomer that was the "Armenian" like dna found in the Yamnaya.

Basically these people were trapped in Glacierss around the caucuses region and mixed with EHG in Russia after they melted away.

But the Armenian hypotheses is completely separate from this. And the EHG people of the Samara have more stereotypical indo european cultural aspects like horse domestication and metal working.

This make sense/help?
>>
>>382464
They actually lived in ukraine :^)
>>
File: AryanHomeland.png (147 KB, 516x460) Image search: [Google]
AryanHomeland.png
147 KB, 516x460
refer to pic
>>
>>382901
Proofs?
>>
>>383682
Then where did they live before then, the EHG and the CHG? There were 100s (if not 1000s) of Hunter gatherer tribes and peoples in Northeast Asia
>>
>>386354
^NW Asia
>>
>>382485
Goddammit, Himmler. You're supposed to be dead!
>>
they came from the Pontic-Caspian steppe.
>>
So to what degree is it accepted that the original PIE culture was also a coherent genetic ethnicity? I think of them that way, but maybe I've been too influenced by fanciful thinking and nazi blather.

And if they are a genetic people to what extent are they responsible for modern Europeans?

The wiki article on the Yamna says
>They concluded that Yamnaya autosomal characteristics are very close to the Corded Ware culture people, with an estimated a 73% ancestral contribution from the Yamnaya DNA in the DNA of Corded Ware skeletons from Germany.
Which is huge. And certainly the fact that nearly every European language from the Atlantic to the Caspian Sea comes from this origin culture is nothing to sniff at.

But on the other hand it seems obvious that there were already a developed Caucasoid people in Europe at this point of the late neolithic. As evidenced by the Basque.
>>
File: euroadmixture.png (92 KB, 787x906) Image search: [Google]
euroadmixture.png
92 KB, 787x906
>>386564
>So to what degree is it accepted that the original PIE culture was also a coherent genetic ethnicity?
It's widely accepted.

>And if they are a genetic people to what extent are they responsible for modern Europeans?
Depends on which europeans we're talking about. As a general rule of thumb, you can consider that they contributed 50% to the european gene pool (pic related)

>But on the other hand it seems obvious that there were already a developed Caucasoid people in Europe at this point of the late neolithic. As evidenced by the Basque.
Correct, those were the descendants of middle eastern farmers who colonized europe from the south through anatolia. Which is why southern europeans are a bit swarthier than northern euros.
>>
No white people lived in Scandinavian until 1500AD?
>>
>>386594

The people in Scandinavia prior to Indo-Europeans coming west rather obviously weren't Indo-European. The map is of Indo-Europeans, not white people.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.