[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who is this man? What were his ideas? I have only heard about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: lesketchguy.jpg (47 KB, 501x525) Image search: [Google]
lesketchguy.jpg
47 KB, 501x525
who is this man? What were his ideas? I have only heard about him because of /his/.
>>
That's Maximilian Stern, the angriest man in the West
>>
something something spooks
>>
Mock Shturnuh
(Translators note: Shturnuh means spook)
>>
>>378711
I self serving egoist. Probably an autist too.
>>
hi every1 im edgy!!!!!!! holds up spook my name is johann caspar but u can call me M4X 5T1RN3R!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very egoistic!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me bcuz othing is more 2 me than myself _… im 208 years old (im totally not outdated 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 rant about young hegelians w/ my boyfreind nietzsche (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) they're our least favorite philosophers!!! bcuz they're SOOOO SPOOKY!!!! Feuerbach's random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl (no marxists tho pls) =) like they say the less concern i have the better!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of fanbois here so give me lots of your juvenile edgy nihilistic bullshit!!!!
SACHAUFNIIIIIIICHTSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein egoistic again _^ hehe…spooks!!!!!

ego and its own,

t3h 5T1RN3R 0f 5P00K5
>>
File: 1447920788569.png (120 KB, 800x509) Image search: [Google]
1447920788569.png
120 KB, 800x509
>>
>>378711
Hegel on meth
>>
Junger finished what Stirner began.
>>
The only person who best Marx in his day.
>>
>>379591
>praise nothing

laughed.
>>
Max Stirner is a hero.
>>
File: google_mael99rbFN1qcu0j0o1_1280.jpg (185 KB, 555x400) Image search: [Google]
google_mael99rbFN1qcu0j0o1_1280.jpg
185 KB, 555x400
Imagine you make a guy so mad he ends up writing more about you than you ever wrote. And then he ends up being one of the most important thinkers in history.
>>
>>378711
i believe he is the patron saint of trolls
>>
File: max im onl six.png (320 KB, 476x536) Image search: [Google]
max im onl six.png
320 KB, 476x536
>>
>>378711
Max Stirner.

Hegelian philosopher, who argued for a brand of psychological egoism and said it was irrational to hold outside concepts like morality above yourself. He said that you should own the ideas and use them, rather than serve them. He called them spooks, and was bros with Engels. Also he spooked Marx so hard he forced him to reexamine his entire philosophy, write adhom attack longer than Stirner's collective works, all the while changing his philosophy from an idealist one, to a materialist one.

Trolling aside, Stirner was pretty based, and not anywhere near as edgy in life as his works might have you think.
>>
>>383664
>le adhom meme

Literally none of you have read Marx' critique of Stirner.
>>
>>383664
So is Ayn Rand very influenced by him?
>>
>>383677
But I have and it mostly is.
>>
>>385531
>>383677
>>383664
>work is about the self
>attack the work
>attack the self
>>
>>380828

Marx got mad at almost everybody. If you didn't subscribe to his exact worldview he would berate you and call you a moron (like he did with August Willich, Proudhon, the SPD, etc) which is a tendency that carried over into almost every subsequent communist organization.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.