[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"We will bury you." what did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
>"We will bury you."

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>363354

He meant that he came out of his mom's ass, instead of the customary opening in the vagina.
>>
>>363354
We will be there at your funeral.
>>
>>363354
that hes going to be revisionist shit and outright lie about comrade stalin
>>
That communism will win over capitalist/corporatism.

>he was wrong
>>
That they will bury the "ideal" among the complements of it and as about the times. He will cease to be but nutrtion to coming ideas and that his own manifold will construct ought but curiosity.
>>
We will produce more grain and ore than you.
>>
Apparently "we will outlast you" would've been a better translation
>>
the rhino tank driver said it better desu
"We will bury them"
>>
>>363354
i believe the actual quote was that the west had already dug their own grave... I take this as a precursor to accelerationism,
>>
under cruise chef the USSR produced enough maize to literally bury people
>>
It's a russian saying. "Two farmers were digging holes next to eachother. One was really lazy,the other one was hardwordking. While the lazy farmer was digging slowly, the hardworking one dug so fast he ended up burying the lazy farmer with the dirt from his own hole".
Krutchev meant that the USSR would have a much greater economical,social and scientific advance on the west that it would bury them. He said that not in an offensive way
>>
What he thought he meant: "The Soviet Union will outlive the self-destructive capitalist West."
What the West thought he meant: "The Soviet Union will destroy you."
What it actually meant: "Russians are worse at diplomacy than ISIS"
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.