[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Histories Best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 2340970[1].jpg (33 KB, 543x334) Image search: [Google]
2340970[1].jpg
33 KB, 543x334
>Most Intelligent
Isaac Newton

>Most Powerful
Stalin

>Most wealthy
Mansa Musa

>Most Wise
Aristotle

>Most Clever
Shakespeare

>Most creative
Leonardo Da vinci

>Most important
???

Discuss.
>>
>>357961
Most important is probably whoever the fuck harnessed fire first.
>>
File: 1397362444450.gif (549 KB, 499x374) Image search: [Google]
1397362444450.gif
549 KB, 499x374
>>357961
>Most important
Jesus. Despite your opinions on the whole the world would be a completely different place today if not for him, for better or worse.
>>
>Most Important

That Moses guy left a long running impact for thousands of years.
>>
genghis to all
>>
>>357983
>most creative
>>
>>357984
I stand by it
>>
Plato most wise, fact
>>
>>357983
>>357994
lolno
>>
>>357984
He came up with some pretty creative strategic plans.
>>
>>358037
shows what you know scrub
>>
>>357961
>Most Intelligent
Shakespeare
>Most Powerful
Genghis
>Most Wealthy
Idk
>Most Wise
idk
>Most Creative
Probably Shakespeare again
>Most Important
Probably Jesus
>>
>>357961

Most important are the inventors of agriculture, writing and money.
>>
>>357972
>Jesus
>not Paul
hahahah just kill me f@m
>>
>>358051
>horse archer spam
>creative
>>
>>358090
Paul, if his own words are to be believed, was Jesus's #1 fan, so I think it's still fair to credit the J-man.
>>
Most Wealthy is almost impossible to calculate, IIRC Mansa Musa, Croesus, Crassus and some friend of William the Conqueror all have a good claim to it. For instance Crassus supposedly had a personal wealth roughly equal to that of the Roman treasury

Shakespeare was more a naturally talented artist than he was "clever"
>>
>>357961
Where the fuck does this "Mansa Musa is the most wealthy person in history" meme originate from? Are you seriously so stupid as to believe that an african tribal warlord whose sole possessions were a mudhut and a loincloth was "the richest man ever" because he sat on huge gold reserves?

I guess the south african bushmen were the richest tribe ever since they resided atop large diamond reserves.
>>
>>358281
If you want to be a boring asshole about it I guess you could say could ol' reliable Bill Gates still counts as the richest man in history. That is, assuming Forbes is to be trusted and there is no secret illuminati rich guy in the shadows significantly richer right now.

The case: wealth is defined in part by what the wealth can command. Since technology is at the greatest extent it's ever bean right at this very second it stands to reason the most contemporary super wealthy have an advantage. Croesus might have been truly utterly insanely wealthy in his own time, far more so than any faggot billionaire on the low end at least would be, but he never could dream of harnessing the power of air flight to travel to any point in the world at a whim like a modern rich man could. Bill is also from a respectable "privileged" birth/living location and ethnicity so he gets all the advantages the first world has to offer. Carlos Slim has to stay in Mexico if he wants to remain ultra wealthy. Like the vampire he is.
>>
>>357961
>Most important
Mitochondrial Eve

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_Eve
>>
>>358601
>adam and eve
>black
lolno
>>
>>357961
>Most Intelligent
I dunno senpai
>Most Powerful
Cyrus the Great or one of his successors
>Most Wealthy
Rockefeller or Crassus depending on who you ask.
>Most Wise
Diogenes, Epicurus, or Buddha
>Most Clever
I dunno senpai
>Most Creative
Brunelleschi
>Most Important
Genghis, Muhammad, or Cyrus
>>
>most powerful
>Stalin

Stopped reading there
>>
>>358627
Most studies show that our ancestors most likely decended from middle africa.

There were studies that came out a while ago showing that maybe we had convergent evolution of many species through breeding to become one, but those seem to have fallen through after peer review.
>>
>>357961
>Most Intelligent
Leibniz

>Most Powerful
Probably Truman considering he was a war hawk and his military could take on pretty much the rest of the world combined, though that does seem anti climatic.

>Most wealthy
Crassus

>Most Wise
Saint Benedict or Francis of Assisi

>Most Clever
????? Leibniz again

>Most creative
Michelangelo

>Most important
Saint Paul
>>
>>358307
The richest man in history by your measure would likely be jd rockafeller, not gates
Rocafeller had a net worth near to the tune of $340billion (adjusted)
Gates gas roughly 50, and has still been ursurped by some dude named "carlos slim"
>>
>>360588
Rockefeller* shit
>>
>>360591
Nope Bill surpassed that dude again, he's back on the top for now.
>>
File: Europeanus Rektorsorus.jpg (114 KB, 736x860) Image search: [Google]
Europeanus Rektorsorus.jpg
114 KB, 736x860
>Most Intelligent
Napoléon Bonaparte

>Most Powerful
Napoléon Bonaparte

>Most wealthy
Napoléon Bonaparte

>Most Wise
Napoléon Bonaparte

>Most Clever
Napoléon Bonaparte

>Most creative
Napoléon Bonaparte

>Most important
Napoléon Bonaparte
>>
>most physically able
Achilles.
>>
>>357961
>Most Wise
The Buddha
>Most Important
Jesus Christ, objectively.
>Most Proud
Michael Collins
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.