[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1930's Korea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 13
File: b50fa568.jpg (34 KB, 600x404) Image search: [Google]
b50fa568.jpg
34 KB, 600x404
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4fdhAz0VSw
>>
>>357956
Japs ruin everything
>>
>>357964
Look at video.
>>
>>357956
It's funny America lost 50,000 of its own souls to save Korea 20 years later
>>
>>357975
Why do you think Americans thought Korea was worth fighting for?
>>
>>357956
Happy Korean's real.
>>
File: 98-2460.jpg (76 KB, 812x515) Image search: [Google]
98-2460.jpg
76 KB, 812x515
>>357956
1940s Japan
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vxXSlQ_BdE&list=PLp6vf6fw1AQ8BMN8F297CbqJiKU3jSzds&index=1
>>
>implying this is not english-language jap propaganda
>>
>>358015
What are you trying to say? 90% of Korea were just simple peasants, and the fact they got new rulers?

Are you just butthurt Korea is doing better than you economically this year Japan?
>>
South Korea was a victim country? Korea was annexed to Japan peacefully in 1910. Japan did not invade Korea. Therefore, many Japanese and Korean people fought against Western Countries and China during the war. After Japan was defeated in the war, suddenly Korea changed their attitude. Max von Schuler said, "During the war, the Korean people were Japanese citizens, and were willing and able participants in the Japanese Empire. It is after the war that they decided that they were victims, and switched roles." That's quite right. South Korea fabricated their history, and they have appealed South Korea was invaded by Japan, and it was a victim country. Even the President of South Korea also says Japan has to admit its crimes and say sorry to Korea. It’s ridiculous. What Japan did is the same as Korea did. Has Korea said sorry to Asians?
>>
>>358015
>1930s
>relevant

I hope you stay continue to stay afloat Japan, but your time is over once China and Russia are going to get you rekt in the future, not Korea. In fact ironically SK and Taiwan will probably be your only allies, once America jumps ship
>>
Japan and Korea annexed in 1910 because the Iljinhoe (一進会) was a nation-wide pro-Japan organization in Korea, and it demanded a merger with the Japanese Empire for the reason of developing of Korea. However, Korean people say that Japan forced Korea to sigh in the contract and colonize the country. Definitely, the story was imagined by Korean people for justify their wrong history. I want to ask them which official documents can be verified it? Also I want to say contract is contract. Japan has bad experience signed a Treaty of Amity and Commerce with the U.S in 1858. People knew the treaty was not equal footing. The U.S made much profit, but Japan didn’t complain about it because the contract was contract. Japanese people think that was definitely Japanese decision. Have you ever heard Japan has been complaining about it? Japan is a mature country, but South Korea is a childish country.
>>
What speechless with surprise is South Korean say when they look at the Rising Sun flag, they felt unhappy because the flag was associated to Japanese cruel acts! During the war, Japan and Korea were the same nation. The Iljinhoe (一進会) was a nation-wide pro-Japan organization in Korea. The party thought that Korea could not develop capitalism on its own, and demanded a merger with the Japanese Empire. On 22 August 1910, Japan effectively annexed Korea with the Japan-Korea Annexation Treaty signed by Lee Wan-Yong, Prime Minister of Korea. Therefore, many Korean men willingly joined to the Japanese army and fought against westerners. Definitely, what Japan did was the same as Korea did. What speechless with surprise is South Korean say when they look at the Rising Sun flag, they felt unhappy because the flag was associated to Japanese cruel acts! This is ridiculous.
>>
>>358038
>Russia
>wrecking anybody
no
>America
>abandoning Japan
no
>>
>>358036
weeab
please leave

I don't think most people in Japan nowadays even agrees with the statement Korea was annexed peacefully when their queen got murdered by them. They all know it wasn't exactly peaceful

Quit getting your information by watching Japanese far-right propaganda and learn to actually read a history book kuk
>>
until these threads I didn't think Japanese came to 4chan at all
>>
>>358044
>>358046
>weeaboo being this kuk'd and falling for the yellowman's propaganda and bowing down to tiny yellow cock
lel
>>
After the Pacific War ended, Japan tried to have a meeting with Korea. Afterward, the difference of opinions between Korea and Japan was solved in 1965; Japan-Korea Peace Treaty. Under the treaty, Japan provided $800 million as economic aid to South Korea. With the treaty, individuals lost the right to demand compensation for events that happened on or before Aug. 15, 1945. Tell the truth, Seoul hasn’t disclosed the Japan-Korea Peace Treaty contents to people until recently. Seoul received a large amount of money from Tokyo, which was meant to be for any war victims. But they used up the money for building up the infrastructure instead of for the victims. Seoul really wanted to put down the complaints peacefully because they were afraid of being accused from Korean people about the money. Therefore, Korean government incited and repeated Anti-Japan movement of comfort women issue to Koreans intentionally. President Park has repeatedly mentioned the issue here and there. In short, Korean people who have accused Japan should say sorry and pay compensation were cheated by their government indeed.
>>
How can people believe what Korean appeal? I want to show you the United States report here. "There are growing, unsubstantiated questions about whether the Japanese Imperial Army kidnapped 200,000 sex-slaves (Comfort Women) in World War II. Mostly from Korea. You know the United States used $30 million dollars to search for evidence on Comfort Women allegations in 2010. However, seven years later, they found a grand total of nothing. The final IWG report which is related to the Comfort Women study to Congress was issued in 2007.
>>
>>358036
>>358044
>>358046
Jjokbari plis
>>
>>357956
OP pic is Mitsukoshi in koreans.
>>
Are you saying you want Koreans to be Japanese?

Are you a Japanese Koreaboo?
>>
>>357956
At that time it was not in hell
>>
It was peaceful governance
>>
this thread feels incomplete without flags somehow
>>
My ex-gf's Korean and her grandparents were quite wealthy and went to school in Japan and frequently traveled there because they think it's comfy. She told me they aren't really treated badly there and they actually prefer it over Korea, that Japanese treated them better than Koreans treated them. Supposedly a lot of old people seem to not hate it and reminisce about it, especially if they belong to the upper classes and the Japanese don't seem to discriminate the upper class. I think Japan is just culturally richer than Korea, yet that doesn't mean it is better than Korea. Kind of like the difference between Poland and Germany,
>>
>>358054
they don't
the only japanese here are english teachers or shitposters with proxies.
>>
>>358036
You type like you're Japanese
>>
>>358104
he's probably some non-English speaking weeaboo from /a/ or /jp/
>>
I'm Taiwanese and I'll admit nowadays Japan is culturally doing better than Chinese culture these days (which isn't that important in a MODERN SOCIETY since culture something that is really subjective and fluctuates). But, on the individual level Japanese people are really socially awkward and socially stunted, which you need in a modern society. It's always among Asian Americans, Taiwanese are the most socially active, Koreans are somewhere in the middle, Chinese below them, and the Japanese at the bottom
>>
>>358129
>taiwan
>china
same shit
>>
>>358129
>china
> south korea
>socially well adjusted
stop
please
>>
>>358129
You're Chinese

You're not some Taiwanese Austronesian Abo
>>
>>358147
>Japanese
>normie
>>
File: l1hga1.png (225 KB, 454x498) Image search: [Google]
l1hga1.png
225 KB, 454x498
>>358147
>judging people based on old outdated stereotypes

Naega please
>>
File: 20120428_ASC081.png (21 KB, 290x281) Image search: [Google]
20120428_ASC081.png
21 KB, 290x281
>>357956
Ur just a butthurt Jap would can keep their economy from working.
>>
>>358157
who can't *
>>
1930s China

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WujTPNkjSeM
>>
>>358152
>east asians
>normie
>>358154
they're not old stereotypes if they still act like it.
>>
File: GreaterGoguryeo.png (79 KB, 1012x718) Image search: [Google]
GreaterGoguryeo.png
79 KB, 1012x718
>>358099
>they arent as cultural rich as us
>lel
>We had fucking large empires while you were barbarians killing each other in your shitty ass island.
>All you did was steal chinese and korean culture and claim it as your own. Just like your
bitch emperor who is descended from Baekje royals.
>>
>>358174
Baekje was a vassal state of Japan
>>
>>358174
Alright Kim, thats enough.
>>
>>358179
Lel your fucking retarded.
Japs were fucking retarded barbarians that were tamed by Baekje who gave them Buddhism and pottery. Japs were the vassals. Why the fuck did you tried to help them when Shila and Tang was fucking them up?
>>
>>358174
Topkek
/his/ butthurt award of the day
>>
File: 1448058197890.png (379 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1448058197890.png
379 KB, 1280x720
>>358189
Who took a shit in your bibimbap?
>>
>>358198
It doesnt matter now. Japs are all loser otaku who don't even want to have children or fight for their country. I hope China Invades and enslave you all. We will just watch as you are slowly fucked.
>>
>>358210
not as long as the US is around senpai
>>
>>358099
>Kind of like the difference between Poland and Germany,

you should read up on polish history.
Not saying it's better than Germany, but Poland definitely has a rich past.
>>
>>358229
USA can fuck off. Let the asians kill each other we need to vent our anger.
>>
>>357978

>"Fuck Commies"
>>
Please get this shitpost/thread off /his/ and go back 2 /pol/
>>
>>357956

>that little girl carrying a kid not even an inch shorter than her on her back

Goddamn son, peasants go hard.
>>
>>358234
never, the pacific is our backyard.
>>
>>358189
>sea of korea

ayy
>>
>>358189
>>358174

overseas korean believing these maps are actually true
>>
File: ea3ef7de-s.png (20 KB, 480x238) Image search: [Google]
ea3ef7de-s.png
20 KB, 480x238
>>358174
>>358189
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 500x397) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 500x397
>>358266
Buuut we didn't get to burn japs alive tho.
>not fair
>>
>>358552
Are you Korean or Chinese?
>>
>>358556
Japs are fucking delusional idiots. Only partially unbrainwashed with their shitty fascist ideologies. America should have dropped more nukes and killed the emperor.

>Yes I'm Korean.
>>
>>358563
Sorry, you're SoL.

If you were Chinese I was going to mock you about how we tried to help you burn japs alive, we sent you planes, we sent you hundreds of tons of supplies, we gave you 4 years of uninterrupted combat with the Japs, and you just sucked at it.

Buuuut since you're Korean, I'll just say:

Didn't you hear the good news? The great General Kim Il-Sung and the Korean people single-handedly saved the world from the Japanese.
>>
>>358569
Also, FWIW, not killing the Emperor was one of the wost mistakes America ever made.

Blame MacArthur. Siring him was the worst mistake America ever made.
>>
>>358569
North Koreans are pretty much descendants from the same fascist ideology that WW2 Japan had. All they did was replace the emperor with their 'Dear leader'. WW2 Japan was just reincarnated through North Korea.
>>
>>358569
One thing that japs fucked up our country was with their shitty ideologies.
>No wonder USA fucked these guys up.
>>
File: 79712.jpg (185 KB, 803x1000) Image search: [Google]
79712.jpg
185 KB, 803x1000
>>358569
>If you were Chinese I was going to mock you about how we tried to help you burn japs alive, we sent you planes, we sent you hundreds of tons of supplies, we gave you 4 years of uninterrupted combat with the Japs, and you just sucked at it.

My great grandfather fought in the war

And my cousin's great grandparents also fought in the war

It wasn't easy at all.

Let's compare some small details to give you an idea. All Japanese soldiers could wear leather boots. Most Chinese soldiers didn't have proper footwear and wore linen shoes or straw sandals. Some even went barefoot.

>>358189
>>358174
These maps are delusional as fuck senpai

What the fuck is this Baekjae federal kingdom shit
>>
>>358603
Look, all I'm saying is, we let you guys kill japs for 8 years. You can't say we didn't give you a chance to kill Japs.

>>358582
>>358577
And do you know where Japan got their shitty ideologies from?
>>
>>358613
From Baekje. The root of all the evils is from the jeolla province.
>Literally the fucking Quebec of Korea.
Nuke Jeolla now.
>>
File: eternal anglos.jpg (55 KB, 720x485) Image search: [Google]
eternal anglos.jpg
55 KB, 720x485
>>358620
Nope. The real root of all evils.
>>
>>358620
I would like to know more about your feelings on Jeolla though. I'm an absolute koreaboo.
>>
>>358620
What is this Jeolla meme
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 301x472) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 301x472
>>358632
>>
>>358044
Most of those sympathizer were from jeolla.
These guys literally betrayed the country.
fucking Jews of korea
>>
>>358659
Let's be honest here.

All Koreans are Jews.
>>
>>357956
KOREA EAT DOG
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.