[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN3 -8ptY04c Hey, /his/ Ma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN3-8ptY04c

Hey, /his/

Made a video on the Franco-Prussian War.

What do you guys think?
>>
>>357310
>Napoleon three

Really nigger
>>
make one for the hundred years war theres not very many good ones on youtube
>>
>>357310
>corpse
>Napoleon three
>No talk of Prussia swarm tactics
>No talk on railways

5/10, could do a lot better
>>
>>357380
That's a bit of a tricky one as it's divided into three sections and for the most part there was no fighting.
>>
>>357426
id be more interested in the diplomacy of the situation
>>357424
cut the lad a break it is better then john green already
>>
Prussiaboos like you are the reason that everyone forgets that Napoleon III united Italy, creating modern terrorism and starting WWI
>>
>>357424
It's an overview. Do you want another video on specifics of the conflict?
>>
>>357376
We're gonna edit that part of the audio and re-upload tomorrow. Napoleon the Third instead of Napoleon 3, correct?
>>
>>357456
I just feel that the railway situation was a major part of the war

Can't seem to find it anywhere, but I remember a contemporary cartoon of French soldiers being hit by a Prussian train that perfectly illustrated it.

>>357438
The diplomacy was very interesting, especially during the Edwardian phase, yet due to the nature and time of the war, it is difficult to provide an unbiased narrative of it all.
>>
>>357478
Also pronounce Corps correct... "core"
>>
File: 1426897824860.jpg (40 KB, 163x225) Image search: [Google]
1426897824860.jpg
40 KB, 163x225
>>357479
>it is difficult to provide an unbiased narrative of it all.
who gives le fuck
>>
>>357479
If you can find that cartoon, we'll include it in a separate video on tactics, railways, etc. Go into detail about the technology of the war and all that.

>>357480
We're editing that too.
>>
>>357482
Fair enough. As an a student from England, I must admit I've always portrayed it with a strong English bias
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.