[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mandela Effect Test
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 192x144) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 192x144
Do you remember the tank man being run over or not?
>>
>>354381
He wasn't, some other guy came and pulled him away...what is the Mandela effect?
>>
>>354381

The police grabbed him. They were never going to run him over. Even for the commies, that would be over the top.
>>
>>354390
some stupid bullshit from /x/.
Basically they say that They remember something different from what most people remember.
Like "i remember as a kid it was Berenstein Bears but every time i see it now it's Berenstain Bears. It's bullshit like everything on /x/
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 671x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 671x720
>>354390
>>
>>354402
i dont get it
>>
Highly recommended:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/tankman/view/
>>
>>354402
>sex IN the city
lmao
>>
>>354402
Most of those replacements are fake right?
Cause I definitely remember the originals.
>>
Mandala effect, aka how silly pants with bad memory think they're from another dimension.
>>
>>354437
>hello Claurice
mfw they got both the name and the quote wrong
It's "Good evening, Clarice"
>>
OP here, I don't believe in the Mandela effect in the sense that there are "glitches in the matrix" or that are two parallel universes rubbing on here other. But I do believe that there is something going on with mass miss remembering do to humans memories not being as good as they think they are. I just wanted to see how /his/ remembers the tiananmen square tank man because I saw some people discussing it.
>>
>>354402
But most of these are wrong.
>>
>>>/x/17038241

Here's the /x/ post
>>
It's just group misconceptual confusion and misremembering.

If you can't remember something correctly, your brain fills in the gaps with information that seems to be correct or could be correct (but in actuality it's incorrect), and if you tell people this, it will generally be believable.
>>
>>354402
>misquoting things arent a thing
>instead have this conspiracy

god bless /x/
>>
>>354402
What the fuck do you mean it is Interview with the vampire? I watched this last week and it wasn't ?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.