[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Christianity destroyed for us the whole harvest of ancient
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Nietzche874.jpg (632 KB, 1464x1986) Image search: [Google]
Nietzche874.jpg
632 KB, 1464x1986
>Christianity destroyed for us the whole harvest of ancient civilization, and later it also destroyed for us the whole harvest of Mohammedan civilization. The wonderful culture of the Moors in Spain, which was fundamentally nearer to us and appealed more to our senses and tastes than that of Rome and Greece, was trampled down ( I do not say by what sort of feet ) Why? Because it had to thank noble and manly instincts for its origin because it said yes to life, even to the rare and refined luxuriousness of Moorish life!
what did he mean by this?
>>
>Caring about what a german "philospher" thinks
>>
>>353773
He projected his fantasies on some unknown "moorish life" that he really knew nothing about.
>>
>>353778
> Nietzsche
> German
This is how I knew you baited
>>
>>353773
Nietzsche chose atheism because he wanted to, it suited his preconceived wishes.

Nietzsche's passion was for protecting the strong against the weak. Christianity is the very opposite, so it's no wonder Nietzsche decided to reject it.
>>
File: 1432602882794.png (321 KB, 866x558) Image search: [Google]
1432602882794.png
321 KB, 866x558
what did he mean by this?
>>
Was the Nietzsche the original fedora?
>>
>>353883
I've always understood his contempt for Christianity to reflect a belief that it made people weak when they needn't be.
>>
>>353883
wow hitler was an Islamboo
>>
>>353883
/pol/ btfo
>>
>>353773
He meant
>"The syphilis is destroying my brain and I now blabber madness"
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.