[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post philosophy keks I'll start with a classic.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: Max_Stirner-k.png (240 KB, 501x525) Image search: [Google]
Max_Stirner-k.png
240 KB, 501x525
Post philosophy keks

I'll start with a classic.
>>
Someone has been real asshurt about Stirner lately.
>>
File: summa.jpg (28 KB, 300x485) Image search: [Google]
summa.jpg
28 KB, 300x485
>being cuked by Avicenna
>christcuks still seriously believe this work is fully christian and a synthesis of pagan and muslim philosophy
>not only was Aquinas cuked, he cuked the whole of Christianity with him
>>
>>354884

*not a synthesis
>>
>>354872
why do you say this, friend? fidelity is a spook, it doesn't matter if someone is a kek or not :^)
>>
>>354872
>Someone has been real asshurt about Stirner lately.

Are you really surprised by this? People are very emotionally attached to their ideas about the world, and if someone tries to shatter their illusions it really is natural with a emotional response.

You see the same thing with religious people trying to compute some of the best arguments against religion in real time. It usually ends with excessive whining or anger.
>>
>>354905
I have nothing against Stirner. As a matter of fact, I'm actually a fan of extra-marital sex for both genders. This isn't the topic of this thread though and I would appreciate it if you stopped.
>>
>>354912
Well I tried to derail the thread because making threads about kekoldry is retarded.
>>
File: russel.jpg (22 KB, 402x350) Image search: [Google]
russel.jpg
22 KB, 402x350
>>
>>354893
It's true, I doubt Stirner cared.

But that said, I say that because kekoldry is currently 4chan's go-to buzzword to denote someone as "bad" and someone has been pushing this idea left and right.
>>
Kekoldry is disgusting though.

There is a reason people are monogamous, just like there is a reason women are attracted to masculine men.
>>
>>354972
>disgusting

spooky
>>
>>354981
>Nature is spooky

ok
>>
>>355003
>Nature
Are we seriously going to do this?
>>
File: 1.jpg (157 KB, 992x880) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
157 KB, 992x880
>>355003
>Nature
>>
>>355008
>>355012
Do you really think humanity would exist if there wasn't something biologically essential to our species?

Not everything is a spook, Stirner himself even recognizes this in the book, but who am I kidding, you guys haven't even read the book, you're just a pair of memelords.
>>
>>355036
>Doesn't know Stirner's view on human nature
>Accuses others of not having read Stirner
>>
>>354972
I highly doubt your aversion to infidelity has any sort of pragmatic, consciously egoistic reasoning at its core.
>>
>>355048
Stirner doesn't have a view of human nature other than it not existing in the way Feuerbach and the Young Hegelians envisioned it.

But that doesn't mean he didn't recognize that we are human.

>>355062
My aversion to infidelity comes from a clearly egocentric place.

If a woman I am in a relationship with fucks other people, we are not longer in a relationship.
>>
>>355082
>Stirner recognized that we are human
Sure, but that doesn't mean as much as you pretend it does. Stirner would agree with me there. Your concept of human nature is spooky as hell.
>>
>>355098
My concept of human nature is that if the family unit wasn't stable enough to raise children, humans wouldn't exist at all, and this is not spooky in any sense.
>>
File: 1447402616966.jpg (241 KB, 1280x747) Image search: [Google]
1447402616966.jpg
241 KB, 1280x747
>>355109
ayyyy smhtbhfam
>>
>>355109
>family
>not a spook
>>
>>355212
>genes
>a spook

KEK okay I'll just grow 4 inches taller since genes are ghosts of the mind
>>
>>355212
>you don't have a family because a 18th century philosopher says so
>>
>>355246
>Muh family is super important because some faggot anon says it is
>>
>>355250
>me voicing my opinion makes you compelled to listen to it
>>
>>355237
The significance you place upon them is, which is from where the concept of family stems.

>>355246
Your family is no more real than any other spook, such as God, nation, morality etc. It is nothing more than a group of individuals put together through genetic happenstance upon which you put arbitrary significance.
>>
>>357216
You mean the significance that exists innately from them right?
The only reason you can even understand spooks is because you were born with the innate gene combination to enable that understanding

There is no spook of genes... Faggot
>>
>>355003
>>354972
>>355036
>>355082
Everything is natural.
>>
>>357979
Nature is a scientific construct
>>
>>357997
Everything derives from nature, nature is everything.
>>
>>357959
No, the only thing that I can be certain of the significance of is I. Enslaving myself to fussing over genetics, which are not I, and thus not of innate value to myself would be an absurdity.
>>
bamp
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.