[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Occultism & Magick: Library Update #26
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 66
File: Angel.jpg (800 KB, 1280x1823) Image search: [Google]
Angel.jpg
800 KB, 1280x1823
Hello, /his/.
First, the link:
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

Another 20 texts, this time centered mostly around Gnosticism, but we've got a few others. I moved all of my Yezidi material, questionable or not, into it's own folder. We're almost up to 4500 texts (4481).

>Beginners
Dictionary of Gnosticism and Esotericism. It's a great starter or generalist reference. Thumbed through it and was impressed enough with the comprehensiveness and neutrality that I figure I should toss it in the beginner's folder.

>Gnosticism
Coptic Gnostic Chrestomathy, which is instruction through literature. Gnosis: Study and Commentary on the Esoteric Tradition of Eastern Orthodoxy. Gnostic Religion in Antiquity, which appears to be a pretty basic intro, more basic than Rudolph's text. Gnosticism and Late Platonism: Themes, Figures, and Texts. Another Seed: Studies in Gnostic Mythology. Astrological Medicine in Gnosticism, Mystery of the Five Seals, Gnostic Initiation Reconsidered, which argues for initiatic mystery traditions inside of the Gnostic emanations. Studies in Gnostic Mythology. The Alphabet in Mandean and Jewish Gnosticism, which has some great contemplative methods and a few prayers intended to tie the body and mental processes to the letters of the Hebrew Alphabet, it draws greatly from Sefer Yetizirah, and could probably be integrated into modern praxis with little or no trouble. And, finally, the Present State of Gnostic Studies, an article that gives an overview of where we are and how far we've come in academic study.

>Kabbalah
Jewish Gnosticism by Scholem. It's in the Kabbalah folder as I imagine GS goes into more Kabbalistic avenues than not, though I can swich folders if I thumb through it and he doesn't do his usual bit of referencing REALLY obscure bits of Kabbalistic thought.
>>
>>470725
>Psychological Model>Jung
Added “The Gnostic Jung and the Seven Sermons of the Dead”, an analysis of said sermons and their relation to Gnostic thought.

>Samuel Aun Weor
Added his text Revolution of the Dialectic, which delves into the Greek Sacred Psychiatry as reckoned by the academic material in my Euro folder. Both concepts are rooted in Plato: Plat. Rep. 7.533, c&d, and the comment on dialectic's ability to raise the soul through the slime of Orphic myth.

>Yezidi
Yezidism: Its Background, Observances, and Texts. Intro to thought and a goodly chunk of hymns in the second portion of the book. Given the concepts that Cultus Sabbati borrows, I'd be willing to hedge a bet that this is one of the primary sources for their bits of Yezidi thought. That said, most of these ideas could also be ascribed to Kaula, like crystaline time flows and possession by entities, and it might be worthwhile in academia/comparative religion to make a study of Yezidi/Tantra relations as have been done with Kabbalah/Tantra.

>Zoroastrianism
Avesta Eschatology, or how these cats viewed the End of Days. Avesta, Pahlavi, and Ancient Persian Studies. Chattamanavaka Gatha, a very short text. Contradictions and Vile Utterances: Zoroastrian Critique of Judaism. This thing is fuckin' hilarious. Between Gnosticism and the rise of Kabbalah, a Zoroastrian writes a fuckhuge shitpost about how Judaism (and Christianity and Islam) have screwed the pooch. This is an analysis and extracts of that text. Zoroastrian Diaspora Religion, and The Daeva Cult in the Gathas.
>>
>>470725
>>470741
Bump for reading material.
>>
Hi Thoth, I would like to know your opinion on Simon's Necronomicon.
>>
>>470840
Ahistorical but I've got the feelpinion that Lavenda/Wasserman/Parfrey charged the spirits in the book as low function servitors.

You can probably do better with core evokatory material (Lemegeton), and iirc Brill's putting out new editions of the Sumerian magickal material at SOME point, but I dunno how long it'll take for those 3-500$ bricks to go digital.
>>
Hey Ape of Thoth, do you have any special rituals for the Sabbath? I'm not religious, but I've always thought that a day of the week set aside for rest and meditation was a good idea. Speaking of Jewish things, have you read the Old Testament? I thought Ecclesiastes and Genesis were pretty cool. Not sure what to read next though.
>>
>>470725
More dank occult art like this?
>>
>>470928
Just run obscure terms through g image search.

>>470921
Like, Jewish rituals? I'm not Jewish m8. I've got fucktons of rituals though, so like thumb through the library and find something you like. The Mandean Alphabet thing is actually really close to some ritual and contemplative practices of the modern day, so maybe integrate that into your day of rest?

Also, yes, I've read OT. I like it when it starts getting apocalyptic and visionary rather than the Pentateuch, though David Chaim Smith's Kabbalistic Mirror of Genesis is baller (either in the K-bal folder or A.'.A.'.>Philosophy).

I've always preferred the apocrypha and pseudepigrapha to the actual canon materials in the Abrahamic faiths.
>>
>>470960
Have you consolidated all this shit into a worldview/metaphysics?
>>
>>470972
>72
Workin' on it m8. Dragon Book of Essex looks like a big part in all of this, or at least the underlying concepts w/r/t Stellar Magick. Already have almost 20 pgs of notes tying it to various religious ideas from the age of the Gathas through Thelema.

Anons at various times have said I should write a book, but any Exemption thesis is good number of years off and I wouldn't be advertising it here.
>>
Any stuff/traditions that disregard gay spirit demons and put to power with you, so to speak.

I can dig the 'subjective idealism' angle of this kind of stuff, but I can't say I'm a big fan of the concept of working with entities and the airy fairy type of stuff.
>>
File: CHotE9gVEAA7uR_.jpg (60 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
CHotE9gVEAA7uR_.jpg
60 KB, 600x399
Consecrated the Dragon Vessel properly last night. I get what you mean about the Vessel having a weird vibe about it, definitely takes on a different feeling after consecration.

Incidentally, went back to the blood acre and got some good shards of the box, will put them in at Black Moon. Also found the token used for entering the circle (a coin), and was going to take it as a talisman, but as soon as I put it in my pocket, my heart started thumping really heavily, and I began to feel very uneasy, so I put it back- possibly whatever was summoned into that circle didn't like me taking that.

Retrieved the horseshoe I put on the stang as well, that feels VERY different. It wasn't in the fire, but it feels charged or something, it's hard to describe the vibe.

Started reorganising the wiki a bit as well. Considered putting up some of the Helen Oliver art on it, but I wasn't sure would that lead to it being taken down or not. I'd like to avoid that as long as possible, so I'm minimising things like direct quotes, and just giving page references. It'll be more of a readers guide with commentary, I guess.

Incidentally, a while back you posted some links to Iranian material (dragons and the like) but I forgot to bookmark them, any chance you could post them again?
>>
Why would anyone care about this?
>>
File: 1447212900634.png (219 KB, 1269x4783) Image search: [Google]
1447212900634.png
219 KB, 1269x4783
>>471050
>why should I care about jhanas, when even the hedonist admits they are better than anything in the world ?

the picture is taken from http://www.theravadin.org/2008/03/17/the-4-jhana/

it explains what the jhanas are: some contemplative states, like the hedonist chases so much for their pleasures, but wherefrom the follower of the dhamma builts knowledge regarding the impersonality, the impermanence and therefore the impertinence of your sensations/emotions/ideas/knowledge/mind
>>
File: 1450966394859.jpg (721 KB, 1108x1920) Image search: [Google]
1450966394859.jpg
721 KB, 1108x1920
>>470928
Got you covered senpai

>>470741
>Yazidi hymns

Interdasting, I'd be willing to bet that we'll need to go through them in some detail to parse out all Chumbley's references in the main rites.

A thought just occurred to me about the Lovers Call, something I read earlier about Yazidis having certain taboos about the four elements during major festivals. It's interesting in that light that Chumbley chose to omit those elemental passages from the Call, I wonder if there's something more to it than "fuck you, figure it out yourself", perhaps they were intentionally never included.
>>
>>471044
>Incidentally, a while back you posted some links to Iranian material (dragons and the like) but I forgot to bookmark them, any chance you could post them again?
http://www.avesta.org/yasna/yasna.htm#y9
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zahhak
http://www.constellationsofwords.com/Constellations/Draco.html

>>471043
Even the spirit based systems put power in YOU that's why you're learning to dominate said spirits.

>>471095
Maybe, and given the bits about crystalline time in the assumption of Al-Shujah, I bet that's the same sort of material which got excised from that oration.
>>
>>470840
>Simon's Necronomicon
This is >>>/x/ sorry has nothing to do with history.
Book is from 1980 and it's very autistic just like any practical magic book.
>>
>>471150
Actually given who was involved (Lavenda and Parfrey can be considered historians), and the time and place (70's NY after Wasserman becomes involved with Weiser Publications), it can be construed as an interesting piece of history if ahistorical in and of itself.

If you're interesting in actual Mesopotamian ritual and magick we can talk about this Brill edition:
http://www.brill.com/corpus-mesopotamian-anti-witchcraft-rituals
Which is in my library with the grimoires, or speculate on the contents of the upcoming editions (Word 'round the grapevine is that Brill will be tackling the Maqlu texts soon, which was mangled for the Simonomicon).
>>
>>470725
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>
File: thanks.jpg (63 KB, 434x618) Image search: [Google]
thanks.jpg
63 KB, 434x618
>>471171
>>
>>471165
Why would I be interested in how some smart guys manipulated the stupid?
I'm more interested in why modern humans have altars at their homes and practice rituals.

Go to >>>/x/ please.
>>
>>471184
This board is dedicated to the discussion of history and the other humanities such as philosophy, religion, law, classical artwork, archeology, anthropology, ancient languages,

This thread hits six or seven of eight recommended topics.

You can keep saying we don't belong here but I'm sure people like you have been reporting these threads and each I've made has reached the bump limit.

You can discuss the topics at hand or keep complaining, it makes little difference to me.
>>
File: dartboardofulyssesblack.png (1 MB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
dartboardofulyssesblack.png
1 MB, 1000x667
>>471184
>>471191
Also, if you're interested in why modern humans may practice these things in their free time, anthropological studies of ritual and religion in the functionalist vein would probably be up your alley.

I recommend Turner's "Ritual Process", which is in the A.'.A.'.>Philosophy folder.
>>
>>471191
Ok but If someone ever again talks about practicing the occult I hope mods delete the thread and kindly ask you to go to >>>/x/
Because more often I see here people taking about their altars and their magic practices.
What I suggest you is keep this thread for literature but also make a /x/ one for dialogued according to the theme since there are no restrictions.
>>
>>471196
How about I'll post about what I'd like; if the Christians get to talk about their thoughts on practice, so do we.

You're not in charge here friendo.

So, just to annoy you, how many other folks other than me plan on integrating some of that Mandean material into their practice?
>>
>>471201
The Christian threads get deleted pretty quick - they are very retarded, every time I postulated a question there they responded with orthodox music.
Not everyone shares the interest into the occult literature like you do, I showed some interested for the frontier sciences - Like what Stanislav Groff researched.
C. Jung and others are pretty stupid, they took the hinduistic vallues and gave to westernes the concepts with the name of gods separated.
I've also studied the history of religions by Eliade... but the people I mentioned here are globally accepted and had careers at great research centers or universities.. not some basement publisher.

It is well known fact that magic is not real, it was a manipulation technique since forever -
Me the warlock I have the hut near the graveyard outside the city - very spooky - two brothers fight for throne I got to the stronger one and I tell him - you will pay 9 lives if you win because of my magic and you'll have to keep me around the castle... and if that happened the king did not think about the material world.. thinking about the 9 damn lives he had to pay.
The warlock said... hey finance me and you might pay only 7 lives... do this and you might pay only 5 lives. All is manipulation.
>>
>>471115
The power in 'me' stuff was maybe a bad way to describe it, either I don't want to take the leap into believing and thus working with spirits.

I don't want to rely on things outside myself, not necessarily because I'm so caught up on power, but that's not the framework I'm exploring right now, and I really don't want to start mingling with the concept of spirits (yet, if ever).

But whatever, if that's not a thing in the occult, that's cool.
>>
>>471217
My library has probably upward of 1k academic texts.

Would you care to talk about those or are you just here to whine and complain?
>>
>>471196
>stop liking what I don't like

This isn't reddit, friendo.
Boards house a variety of content, and we all have to share. If you don't like something hide the thread.
>>
File: 1444583450572.jpg (52 KB, 250x342) Image search: [Google]
1444583450572.jpg
52 KB, 250x342
>>471230
It really depends on what you're getting into. A lot of Gnostic material only relates to you and knowledge of the Christ. There are multiple Hindi modes that only rely on the sheer momentum of yoga for attainment.

Check out Jainism, it could well be the sort of thing you're looking for. It springs from the same traditions of Buddhism, and is more or less bare yoga, minus various theological considerations of either Buddhism or Hinduism.

Some late Christian material like Mirror of Simple Souls or the Spiritual Guide of Molinos may also be of interest.
>>
>>471237
What are you going to do, cast some magic spells upon me? Daily remind that no matter how much intellectual and physical effort you place not a grain of sand will move from its place.

It's my honest opinion that you should be selective with what you read, does it provide anything useful to humanity?
>>
File: 1445279163139.jpg (133 KB, 460x689) Image search: [Google]
1445279163139.jpg
133 KB, 460x689
>>471237
Seriously, as if talking about and presenting texts on various esoteric religious traditions over time isn't historical or humanities related content.

It always amuses me when people come into a running conversation on the topics the board sticky outlines then complain so hard about it. Half the reason I use a trip is so people can filter my shit if they don't want to see it.
>>
File: download.jpg (344 KB, 1000x1498) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
344 KB, 1000x1498
Bump for the interested.
>>
I want to summon a Demon to help me, but I have no astral sight or hearing at all. Do Koetting's (book) methods work? What do Demons generally want in exchange?

What do I do? Pls no tattva cards.
>>
>>471362
Koetting's methods work insomuch as they were drawn from historical sources like Henson's Lemegeton. Usually you can get away with evokation without exchange, though I personally feel it's a good idea. Offer it something within that spirits sphere of influence.

Moreover as mentioned last thread, you don't actually need astral perception to do any of these evokations and results may still occur without physical or astral manifestation of the entity.

There are tons of methods, give one a shot and see how it turns out.
>>
>>471248
>his standards for magical ability are taken straight out of final fantasy
>thinks he can talk about it
>>
File: mars pent 5.jpg (39 KB, 429x423) Image search: [Google]
mars pent 5.jpg
39 KB, 429x423
Thinking of using the Key of Solomon- I had Mathers' translation but I don't know how good or bad his rendering of it is.

Going to snoop around Studio Arcanis for advice on it, but is there anything I should be aware of when working with that particular grimoire?
>>
>>471441
Don't worry, censors of Church into dark ages already wiped off all "dangerous" moments.
>>
>>471441
The Mathers/Crowley edition is functional if not exactly accurate by what we understand of Lemegeton these days.

For introductory work, try Lon Milo's Illustrated Goetia. For something a bit more challenging just go straight to Henson's Lemegeton. It fixes the seals AC and Mathers fudged then gives instruction on the legions Koetting refers to without having to sit through Koetting's edgelordy filter.
>>
>>471407
>you don't actually need astral perception to do any of these evokations
The results are equally important as the experience, so I'm definitely going to develop the ability to see/hear the Demon first.

>spirits sphere of influence.
I don't understand. Can I just ask the Demon if he wants something? I doubt he's gonna do anything for free.
>>
>>471481
Sorry, I meant the Greater Key (with the pentacles) rather than the Lemegeton.

Figured I'd start with that as I have a paper copy of it to hand
>>
>>471485
Lemegeton list qualities and traits that the entity has influence over or likes.

Example: If the spirit in question is accompanied by music or likes music, offer it a jazz album or some such thing. If it has influence over rhetoric, toss it a rhetoric textbook.

I'm not sure where to tell you to start on developing astral perception if you're not interested in various contemplative practices.

>>471499
Ah, well then. The Mathers/AC edition's a wee bit better in Greater Key. I'd just recommend to actually pay attention to how the planets are moving along with the planetary hours. You want to hit your planets in their hour when they're rising over the horizon or at their apex in the sky.
>>
>>471407
How is summoning demons part of reality?
You are just brainwashing him.. there is no change other than your perception of reality when you summon a demon, you become so deluded that you interpret even the sound of wind as demonic presence.

>astral perception
What is this

>physical or astral manifestation of the entity.
How can entities manifest in physical form if no where around the globe they were spotted, studied, observed and so on... we live in a very deterministic world where there is no room for the paranormal.

>>471362
>>>/x/
>>
What's your opinion on joining a Thelemic society in Norway? OTO for example? I'm a bit alarmed when I read about the money required to move through the grades, but then again I suppose the organization needs funds for administrative costs just like any other?
What's your input?
>>
>>471564
see
>>471177

Unless you're interested in a discussion on anthropology, archaeology, the history of these texts, their philosophy, or the languages they're in, given you're not interested in praxis, I'm not entirely sure why you're here.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
>>471524
>if you're not interested in various contemplative practices.
I'm mainly interested in results. I know astral senses take time to develop, so the faster I start seeing results the better. Can psychedelics be used or would that piss the Demon off?

>If it has influence over rhetoric, toss it a rhetoric textbook.
I doubt a Demon would care about a physical book or album. Is it just your intention to honor them that they care about?

Also, I'm reading the Lemegeton and I see a ton of lesser Demons. Should I start off evoking one of them or can I go straight to someone like Amon for example?

>>471564
>>>/x/
you got your response
>>
>>471584
Summoning demons is /x/ material.
You claim to keep it on board topic here except you don't, people shitpost about their altars and summoning spirits all the time.
It's very degrading for us humans that people still think like our primitive ancestors.

>>471591
You speak as if you speak with demons.. please considering checking psychological help before you kill someone under the influence of demons.
>>
>>471579
>Norway
I have no clue what cOTO's up to in Norway.

Dues are...weird. You're going to be paying dues and fees in Freemasonry too, and OTO's initiatory costs are consistently cheaper than Freemasonry.

Fees and dues to local bodies do indeed go to administrative costs, etc., but at the national level dues and fees really just feed the cOTO's litigation machine. That's part of the reason I'm not dues current.

If you've got a solid local body with more than a handful of people or in a major metro area, give it a shot, I just unfortunately cannot comment on any nation without a Grand Lodge as I'm not sure what those cats are up to.
>>
>>471591
Never settle for lower Astral entities... I always make sure even if they show me form, sometimes they even dress as an image of a holy person, it is important to never settle for the ones that dress in disguise
>>
>>471599
>Summoning demons is /x/ material.
Or it's a 17th c. esoteric practice:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesser_Key_of_Solomon

If you're unhappy with the thread, report and hide it.

>>471591
Don't rely on psychedelics. Actually start using a contemplative metric. It's the only advice I have.

>I doubt an entity from Lemegeton would care about a book or album
Have you...tried to offer one?

The hierarchy described in Lemegeton is more or less irrelevant to starter evokations; a Duke will functionally be the same as a King, unless you're working very narrow interpretations of the material.
>>
>>471601
I want to check it out, do you think that I'm burning any bridges by showing interest in their group?
In regards to other esoteric organizations, that is.
>>
>>471621
Depends. Some groups what you to focus on them exclusively. Some groups don't mind if you join other groups but want you to focus your advancement in them ( you can't be a higher degree in another org than you are in the one asking for preference). Some Freemasonic bodies REALLY don't like the cOTO. Others don't mind if you're in the cOTO.

Really it just depends on what you're looking to gain from association with an Order, Fraternity, or other group.
>>
>>471616
>Have you...tried to offer one?
No because I've never summoned a Demon before.

So, in theory, if I offered a book, would I just leave it at the alter or what? For Amon, for example, can I offer him gold then since he used to be a Solar Deity?
>>
>>471625
Freemasonry is the Black Beast in the Book of Revelation
>>
>>471621
>>471601
And what do you mean by litigation machine? Are there many lawsuits concerning the organization?

Thanks for your replies btw, I'm most appreciative.
>>
>>471627
>solar
No.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal_Hammon

Amon comes through as a vestige of fertility and vegetation. Lemegeton says he's a diviner of the past and future.

As such, I'd offer him maybe some dream root or dream herb, along with maybe some prophetic material. Nostradamus and the like. For offering, I'd throw it in the brazier you've hopefully lit for the rite.

If not and you're using the mirror I'd still recommend burning.
>>
>>471629
http://wildhunt.org/2013/04/the-thoth-deck-u-s-games-and-the-o-t-o.html
^Among others...it's been quiet on the litigation front for a couple years. I think Dave Bersson recently got the piss sued out of him but fucker deserved it.

>>471628
Thanks for the reply.
>>
can i become a sith lord if i practice any occult magic?
>>
>>471649
No.
>inb4 "but then what's the point?"
>>
>>471659

yeah

what is the point if i am just going to hallucinate some things here and there? what keeps you going in your magic practices, thoth?
>>
>>471636
How much does astrology matter? Because, for Baal Hammon for example, Saturn wont be in a good sign for a long ass time.

>As such, I'd offer him maybe some dream root or dream herb
Does the quantity matter? Does the Demon care about how much money we spend?

Isn't Baal Hammon moloch btw? Because then I ain't messing with him.
>>
>>471644
No problem. As much as I don't like you posting, you are in the right to do so.
>>
>>471686
>saturn won't be in a good sign
Shouldn't matter provided you hit the planetary hours when the planet's rising or at it's apex.

>Quantity
Probably not, nor how much you spend.

>Moloch
Define, we still haven't figured out of Moloch was an actual deity or just the act of human sacrifice.

But yeah, there's a decent chance they're related, so if you don't wanna screw with it find another entity.

>>471676
Traditionally speaking hallucination is indistinguishable from reality, or has the appearance of a true perception. Not sure I've had that before. If I have I've never noticed as it blends into reality.

Each entity I've encountered very much so has a "one of these things is not like the other" quality, save MAYBE two instances.

It's mostly curiosity which keeps me steaming along.
>>
>>471699

what is the most significant event you have had during your magic practices?
>>
>>471686
Molech - putting the children through the fires of Molech

I think this is a pun for procreation, which is all over Genesis as well. The fire (passion of sex) of Molech (molech-ule or molecule)

For when you procreate the male and female molecules, you create a physical body. The problem with this is that the body holds a soul inside of it, so the baby you make is going to face the hardship on human suffering.

I don't think the Real God wanted us to procreate (unless for certain reasons) but the OT god in Genesis wanted us to.

Half of the point of salvation is to no longer experience the suffering of physical life/nirvana
>>
>>471706
I felt a presence in the room after offering my energy to a Goddess for certain reasons and the presence clearly didn't like me.

The energy in the room felt pretty cool though.
>>
>>471709
The jews probably literally just burned kids alive, just like their Philistine neighbors and then the Carthaginians centuries later.

Hence, blood libel. I swear, the Queen of England bathes in the blood of newborns.
>>
>>471706
One of the 'maybe two instances' reference here: >>471699

I've had another much more peaceful experience of similar quality but I'm not going to go into the intimate details of my current practice. I posted this back in Feb. of 14, and probably a lot longer than that, given it's a summary of a few pages I put together elsewhere on the matter -

>When I was maybe fifteen or so I was working with a friend of mine doing on evocation to the Egyptian deity Set; god of darkness, storms, the desert, the night sky, blah, blah, blah. He's a mean dude. Anyway, at the end of the operation I'm looking up at the ceiling; there's a drop in it of about four inches. At the intersection of the ceiling it looks like the shadows are crawling. Nothing out of the ordinary. Senses get all fucked up in ritual, it happens.

>The part that's agreed upon: A six or so foot long muscular black arm drops from the area where the shadows are no longer crawling, but it looks like caving in to somewhere else. The arm seemed composed of shadow; are you familiar with the reports of 'shadow people' from states of delirium, sleep deprivation, and amphetamine psychosis? It seemed to be like that. Still, so far nothing TOO FAR out of the ordinary for ritual. Visual manifestation is supposed to be a thing. It's tested for. Where it gets weird is the next bit, where agreement diverges.

>My partner in crime reports that the temperature dropped 10 degrees, I fell back and started screaming, and the arm disappeared. He also reports that my back bent at a 90 degree angle backwards, that he darts to the phone and by the time he's over me dialing I'm speaking again.
>>
>>471733
>33

>From MY point of view this all lasted minutes, not seconds, and nothing disappeared; the arm grabbed me by the neck and threw me to the ground. I remember no screaming or writhing, but in fact being fairly calm about the whole manner saying things like, 'wait, what' but nothing coming from my lips. I try to move and I can't. It crawls out of the ceiling. It tells me to stop. It tells me to pay attention. It goes on a lengthy rant about how some gods aren't just fiction, that I'm fucking with forces beyond my comprehension and if I keep going, then he's going to kill me because he can interact with the physical world. Everything goes black.

>My partner says he checked my back with no damage and that I requested he close the ritual while I sleep whatever just happened off; I have no memory of this. I remember being torn to shreds by this thing; and the pain was very, very, very, real. I felt absolute nothingness for what felt like an eternity. Next thing I know I come to in the middle of an Astral Projection; I'm not totally conscious, and it's NOT a dream state. I can tell the difference. Essentially I felt locked in a nightmarish personal hell. This is what I'm talking about with a 'Qlippothic Samadhi'. Ego loss but in a very anti-'One with Godhead' manner. By the time I awake in my bed, it's dark out. We started at about four in the afternoon during a storm. I won't go into the details of the projection, they're irrelevant to my story to you at the moment.
>>
>>471733
>>471743

so both you and your friend perceived this "hallucination" during the ritual, even if with slight difference?
>Nothing out of the ordinary. Senses get all fucked up in ritual, it happens.

but experiences should be personal and not shared right?

was that particular manifestation supposed to happen?
was any symbolism,chant in the ritual or movie-aired-the-night-before relating to arms popping out of the ceiling?
>>
>>471733
>>471743
Any other experiences? I would've have probably abandoned anything occult related after an experience like that.
>>
>>471767
>so both you and your friend perceived this "hallucination" during the ritual, even if with slight difference?
Yup. RE: Normality, the point at which it crawls out of the ceiling and starts ranting at me is the point at which I no longer consider the results of that evokation "typical". At that point I was no longer able to just brush the visuals off as "Oh, it's just ritual". Also the tactile perception of being torn limb from limb, that shit sucked.

>experiences should be personal and not shared, right?
Um, depends? I've worked group rites where we've all had the same visuals going on. A much more recent experience of this happening was with what appeared to be a large dog or jackal lurking around the ritual space, who I interpreted, as well as my partners, as Anubis, though it was still in the realm of 'normative results'.

> was this supposed to happen
Fuck no, but I guess it was time.

>symbolism, etc.
Not that I remember, though I tried LSD for the first time some months later and it really amplified the feeling that the space I was using for ritual had an unusually thin barrier between "here" and "there", though again the visuals in that particular instance (eyes, archangels, various other things) were MUCH easier to be brush aside than the story I posted above. It remains one of the big hair raisers through my practice.

Never diagnosed as epileptic, btw, before that one gets mentioned. Never had a seizure.
>>
>>471787
Tons but it's a chore to share them, as mentioned maybe in the last thread that was up, I should probably centralize all my stories into a single document.

Every single instance of Lemegeton work w/r/t evoking entities I've done since 200...8? Maybe? Has had a very large visual component and I've evoked to the point of 'mists and vapors' in the presence of ritual partners, though nothing NEAR as fucked up as that thing with Set.

One of my favorites was in the woods and Oriax was using its serpent body to move through the trees, but again, I'd repeat that the entities from Lemegeton had an 'out of place' quality that makes it easy to brush off as a side effect of ritual rather than something objectively being there.

As for something of similar quality, as in the other instance where the outcome seemed indistinguishable from reality, is that a few months back I was very upset about something that has no bearing here, and some entity of some kind decided it wanted to start visiting me at night. Pulling back the covers, climbing into bed with me, and just, like, holding me in comfort. Not particularly analogous to sleep paralysis, as I've had that a few times, and in this instance(s) I was completely moible, able to speak, able to turn over and try to see what the fuck is doing this but whatever it is only wants to manifest as tactile sensations and 'vibes' at this point.

It's my feelpinion that this is tied to both sexual magick and the HGA.

I got a few dozen other little stories, getting this or that [thing] through liberal use of things like Lemegeton, sigils, self constructed rituals, etc. I feel like those a pretty boring but I can comb the archives for past posts.

Really though this is all anecdote and nobody in their right mind should give these stories any credence.
>>
>>471743
>>471733
>>471799

great answers thank.
may i ask you which ritual were you exactly performing? from which book and eventually which modifications.

i am interested in set ( although mostly from the temple of set point of view, which might be not completely historically accurate) and i might try rituals for him in the far future.
>>
>>471834
I honestly don't remember what I was doing. When I was like 16-17 I burned up all my original records as a symbolic act when I decided to start working Chaos. I'm approaching 30 more rapidly than I'd prefer.

Really, I hear so many similar stories about Set that I truly feel that if you work him hard and long enough, something similar WILL happen to you. Comes with the territory. Requirement for III Temple of Set is personal intervention of Set in your life though they don't make public their metrics, or much of anything, really.
>>
>>471524
>Ah, well then. The Mathers/AC edition's a wee bit better in Greater Key. I'd just recommend to actually pay attention to how the planets are moving along with the planetary hours. You want to hit your planets in their hour when they're rising over the horizon or at their apex in the sky.

Sounds good, I'll look for a good site showing planetary movements, thanks
>>
>>471850
I use Stellarium, but I'm a linuxfag. Looks like they have windows and mac versions on their website.

http://www.stellarium.org/
>>
>>471867
Linuxfag here too, that should work fine, thanks man!
>>
>>471830
>the HGA.
You mean pure Hebrew bullshit?
>>
File: 1449400382942.png (199 KB, 732x960) Image search: [Google]
1449400382942.png
199 KB, 732x960
>>471909
>oy vey he knows, shut it down, it's annudah shoa
You can b8 harder than that.
>I believe in you even when nobody else does :3
>>
>>471699
>But yeah, there's a decent chance they're related
If he's Baal Hammon/Moloch, is the Goetic Bael then Baal Hadad?

And I am gonna summon him. If I offer him a book, should I toss it into the fire or just keep it by an alter or what?
>>
File: 1451223877721.jpg (133 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1451223877721.jpg
133 KB, 1024x768
>>472090
I'd say that's a fairly safe assumption.

And yeah, into the fire it goes. And be creative. Don't just use a book because I said so. Look at the entities qualities and figure out something you'd think it'd appreciate.
>>
>>472105
>And yeah, into the fire it goes. And be creative.
I read that blood is generally a good offering and I'm ok with this. What do you think about this? How much blood is usually appropriate?
>>
>>472182
A few drops should be sufficient.

If you're interested in blood there's a good more or less beginner's overview in Rudolph Steiner's Occult Significance of Blood. Should be in the library, under A.'.A.'.>Philosophy, iirc.
>>
File: Talio.jpg (151 KB, 531x800) Image search: [Google]
Talio.jpg
151 KB, 531x800
As a novice to occultism, I was going to ask about an experience I had when I was younger. I underwent a ritual in which I gave blood to an entity as a sign of allegiance. I never perceived the entity, and did it with the guidance of another more experienced magician. I remember having an awful series of nightmares for weeks afterwards, got scared, and dropped all contact with the individual.

It's been almost 10 years since that experience, and I am interested in exploring the occult again. But I am worried I might have done something I did not understand at the time. Any advice?

(Thank you, Ape, for providing this library. I'm reading the dictionary now)
>>
http://xoanon.co.uk/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi

Sheeeeit

Xoanon page is down

Hopefully it's just a technical fuckup
>>
>>472240
I'd need to know more about the entity and the particulars of the, um, allegiance.
>>
>>472323
I'm sending you an email like right fucking now, it's just gotten weird again.
>>
Oh wow, just realised JSK posts in one of the Yahoo Groups I signed up to ages ago but never used.

Neato

>>472350
>tfw we will never get off Mr Chumbley's Wild Ride
>>
>>472362
Oh holy shit, Michael Howard used to post there too.

FUARK

Right, I'll ask if anyone there is doing DBoE
>>
>>470725
Any recommendations from the library for something about the cosmos or universe, it's metaphysics or something similar? Scope is pretty broad, just something related to that.
>>
>>472370
Yeesh, most folders have material touching on that at some point.

My biggest single repository of philosophical material's in the AA>Philosophy folder, some of it's pleb tier entry level stuff, some of it's more specialized, or recommended by Crowley.

But even then they're kind of specialized topics. I don't think I've got a singular text for occult notions of cosmology.
>>
File: 1289548670268.jpg (61 KB, 547x800) Image search: [Google]
1289548670268.jpg
61 KB, 547x800
>>472345

It was a satanic ritual promising to honor an entity and do his will. I don't particularly recall if it was the big cheese himself or a lesser demon. I haven't heeded that promise, and excluding those nightmares, I've never really been the target of much spiritual misfortune.

I acknowledge it was a stupid thing to do, and that it might not even be the real deal. But I'd like to check with someone who's more experienced before I jump right back in.

I have an interest in working with magic that originates from nature. I am particularly enamored of the moon and stars. I am interested primarily in divination. Is there a particular type of magic I should look to pursue?

Thank you.
>>
>Mike Howard messages from like August
>mfw I was in the group at that point
>tfw I will never get to chat with Mike about the DBoE

Life == Suffering
>>
>>472446
Start on the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. If your arrangement wasn't sophisticated a good few weeks or maybe a couple months should sever those ties.

Maybe if you think you pacted to Satan, Solar banishing hexagrams with the Hebrew letter Ayin at the center using Greater Ritual of the Hexagram for a while.

Go read Veneficum or Viridarium Umbris over in the >Chumbley>Cultus Sabbati folders. Divination's covered all over, I like Yi King.

Stars is a big subject. Had a thread on that a few back, but few participated. Agrippa comments on the Behenian Fixed Stars. There's a good book on just general occult notions of the heavens in the Freemasonry folder called Masonic Astrology and Stellar Theology or some such thing. The intro is heavy biased against Freemasonry but it's just a reprint of a solid Freemasonic study.

>>472456
The dude I sent you the chat with just ended the conversation griping at me about my Thelemic sentiments. Again.
>>
File: Selection_011.png (16 KB, 664x189) Image search: [Google]
Selection_011.png
16 KB, 664x189
>>472519
>The dude I sent you the chat with just ended the conversation griping at me about my Thelemic sentiments. Again.

Kek, think of it as paying for advice by getting chewed out

By comparison, Mike Howard seems to have been top banter
>>
>>472602
Incidentally, his comment on DBoE:

>While it would be wrong to say that this draconion grimoire supersedes in any way Chumbley's 1992 classic work 'Azoetia: A Grimoire of the Sabbatic Craft', it does provide an exposition of much of the material in that earlier work. It could also be said that in some respects it makes the material in 'Azoetia' more understandable and accessable. The 'Dragon Book' also represents an important body of magical work that was actually practised by the CS. As such it also provides new insights into the methodology and praxis of the Cultus that has not previously been revealed to the outside world. In that respect it may correct some of the misinformation and disinformation that has been circulated by cowans or non-initiates who lack personal knowledge of the Cultus.

>Finally, it is an example of a practical form of modern traditional witchcraft informed both by the Old Craft lineages that Chumbley was initiated into in the 1980s and the progressive development of the Cultus from that period up to and beyond his premature passing to the spirit world ten years ago in 2004. It encapsulates the way the ancient ancestral forms and praxis of historical and traditional witchcraft can be preserved and also built upon in modern times to produce a magical system that is compatible to the 21st century. The contents of the grimoire have been described as 'high magic' and it certianly has a stellar and cosmic dimension that corresponds to the unique nature of the Draconian Mysteries.
He also mentions later that Chumbley was initiated by Dadaji Mahenadranath (an English guru) into his Tantric Order. This cat was supposedly a student of both Crowley and Gerald Gardner, for whatever thats worth.
>>
>>472629
>Dadaji Mahenadranath
Time to contact Mike Magee, that's who initiated him as well, the International Nath Order split from AMOoKoS :3
>>
>>472673
So wait, Magee initiated Chumbley or Magee initiated this guy?

Incidentally, Howard seemed to think it was this guy's tantric ideas that influenced DBoE, he doesn't mention any other tantric sources (though there probably were several)

It's funny, I'd kind of forgotten this book was only released last year, no wonder there's virtually nothing written about it yet. There's a couple of people on the group who claimed they were going to start it last year, I've reached out so we'll see if any of them get back to me.

Another interdasting thing I discovered - the word on the street seems to be that the third Trimagisterion title will probably be The Auraeon, which deals with self-initiation. Apparently Uncle Andy was working on it when he died, so CS are trying to finish it now.

There was also another group that posted pics of Chumbley, but they'd been taken down after the mod had a hissy fit
>>
>>472707
No, this guy initiated Magee too:

>AMOOKOS was created by Lokanath (Mike Magee) at the request of the late Lawrence Miles (aka Mahendranath) of Mehmdabad, Gujarat as part of his Western householder transmission of the tantric Kaula and Nath lineages.This transmission supplemented work that Lokanath had already completed with the Tantrarajatantra in the Typhonian Order (formerly the Typhonian OTO).
>>
File: RudraDhuni3.jpg (248 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
RudraDhuni3.jpg
248 KB, 1024x768
>>472707
>Incidentally, Howard seemed to think it was this guy's tantric ideas that influenced DBoE, he doesn't mention any other tantric sources (though there probably were several)
Here's a picture of an INO ritual.
>>
>>472719
Aaah so MM was in the TO as well? Now that I didn't know.

So this dude initiated two guys who were also TO initiates? I'm beginning to see a pattern here. Think he was involved with Grant?

>>472727
Kek, yeah that looks a little familiar.

Bad life choice by Tattoo Guy, incidentally- if it wasn't for that big unicursal on his neck he'd almost have gotten away with the tats in a professional environment. But there you go, courses for horses.
>>
>>472746
>"Look how Thelema I am, bro."
I'm sure he's a fine cat.

Nope. Grant was involved with Curwen. Mahendranath, or Mr. Miles, fucked off to India on Crowley's instruction. Mike Magee found him some years later having completely gone native.

INO is actually larger and more popular, but Magee's outfit is a confirmed direct command from Miles himself. At least that's my understanding.
>>
File: 1438829125812.jpg (104 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
1438829125812.jpg
104 KB, 533x800
>>472519

Thanks mate. I appreciate it. I'll report back in with my results in a few weeks!
>>
File: 1436625494298.png (32 KB, 591x275) Image search: [Google]
1436625494298.png
32 KB, 591x275
>Pay a visit to the new "Occult book store" that opened up nearby
>It's more New Age hippie shit than anything else
>Heard more retardation in 5 minutes in there than the entire week on Occult /his/
>>
>>472804
Hopefully it'll cave in a year like all the others :)

Really before the webernet they served as centers of practice. Generally study follows a sort of progression.
>new age bookstore or section at B&N or whatever
>Amazon, common titles
>Interlibrary loan
>Amazon, rare titles
>Small/private press
>Your own guidance/guru/etc.

After the collapse of the occult fraternity system (Thanks, Uncle Ed), but before the rise of the net most everything after the interlibrary loan system was accomplished with newsletters.

In any case, these new age book stores are unable to subsist because their old clientele are going to their local practice group or ordering things themselves.
>>
>>472825
I'm doubtful, all that'll happen is the incense and candle section will expand. That could probably keep them afloat.
>>
>>472825
>After the collapse of the occult fraternity system (Thanks, Uncle Ed),
the fuck is uncle ed and why did lodges disappear
>>
>>472878
Edward Alexander Crowley.

And he's not the only reason the occult orgs fell into disarray. I get a sense there's a renaissance of sorts going on but it's hard to tell how much of it's just curious tourism or visible camps of ideologues yet.

My point is that the Golden Dawn probably had a decent shot at becoming as respectable as Freemasonry, until AC screwed it all up for everyone. Even in groups his influence didn't find its way into, it made kinda occulty groups quickly become not very occulty groups at all due to the rep he carried.
>>
>>472917
>as respectable as Freemasonry
I don't know if you could call freemasonry respectable any more, it has literally become one giant insider joke.
>>
File: 1446644138667.jpg (25 KB, 206x274) Image search: [Google]
1446644138667.jpg
25 KB, 206x274
>>472519
Do you believe that occult rituals and such only hold power as long as it is recognized as real by the practitioner or the one it is practiced on?

I mean I had an ex really into it and I am extremely skeptical, she used to do all this occult stuff and as a hindu I understood that people saw things differently, I just never accepted it as the right way to look at the world, she did all this aura cleansing stuff on me but no changes happend in my life while she was systematically spiraling into have a very bad year as her father died in a freak accident and her mother passed the same year after drunk driving.

I believe that a lot of this stuff isnt real, can you confirm that it has no effect if it is not believed.
>>
File: 1416885144571.jpg (596 KB, 1024x973) Image search: [Google]
1416885144571.jpg
596 KB, 1024x973
Hello,

Could you recommend some material on the abyss, or perhaps relate some personal experience? Ever find yourself on the threshold without setting out to be there? I always find understanding to come easiest from experience, so I wonder, would crossing this place with almost certain failure in hope of gaining understanding of the process be practical?

Do you have any experience with non-traditional methods of invocation or evocation? What do you consider essential in these practices in general?

Do you think the will to conquer fear is ultimately foolish?

Sorry in advance if the questions are loaded or too personal.
>>
>>473016
I don't buy into the psychological model. It's nice, but I don't buy it. I went in as a skeptic. Now I'm about to beg some poor soul not to try anything related to the Abyss.

>>473082
Don't do it bro. Ain't nobody on this website prepared for the Abyss. Just no. Failing the Ordeal of the Abyss is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much karmic debt to fuck around with idly, and I rarely if ever make comment on karma.

>non trad evokation/invokation
You can get by on sigils and Bardon but hopefully you'd know more than sigils and Bardon going in. Other than that you'd have to narrow the question. Almost every belief system is going to reckon the other system to not be traditional.

>Will to conquer fear being foolish.
No? Conquering does not imply murder.
>>
>>473112
What's the big deal about the abyss

well besides it being the abyss
>>
File: 1416885211242.jpg (162 KB, 655x512) Image search: [Google]
1416885211242.jpg
162 KB, 655x512
>>473112
>Don't do it bro

Right, but you don't need understanding of the place to find yourself staring at it. Is the reality of the abyss in our definition of it?

A simple analogy: I understand the reasoning behind watching instructional videos to enhance my experience of a particular subject, but I will never understand the subject without direct experience of it.

If we are not afraid of failing, what does that say about our karmic debt incurred? Where or how is it incurred?

>Other than that you'd have to narrow the question.

What do you think is essential to invocation? Is there some desirable quality of energies found in ritual or other practices that leads to invocation? What would you say they are?

Thanks for your thoughts.
>>
I want a gf and there are currently no chicks I'm interested in.

What's the best Demon to invoke to get me a gf?
>>
bump?
>>
>no evidence any of this is real
>people still believe it
>>
>>474061
You've cracked the case, bro. What're you doing browsing 4chan with all that gusto
>>
>>474063
there's a lot of non-retarded (ie not /x/) sections of 4chan
>>
>>471217
>It is well known fact that magic is not real
Then can you discredit the /tv/ baneposting meme magic incident?
>>
File: 1432342863618.jpg (476 KB, 1600x1596) Image search: [Google]
1432342863618.jpg
476 KB, 1600x1596
>>470725
It's late at night, but I thought I may throw this in.

I've always been interested in the occult, but as I browsed the "beginner" section on the mega folder, I was pretty stupefied by all of this information, especially the Dictionary of Gnosticism and Esotericism. What is the best text I can read or file I can listen to that can best explain to me, a layman, how to introduce myself to these things? If I am this clueless, should I not even try?

I want to start contacting entities, but that seems far off in the future from where I stand at the very beginning of learning about all of this. Reading through this thread humbles me to no end.
>>
>>474838
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FapIkfBdl8c
>>
>>475056
>koetting

Please no.

Is he still in prison, actually? Heard he got busted a while back
>>
tfw no succubus gf
>>
>>473202
The Abyss is not far off. It's near. You've probably brushed against it more than once. You will learn the subtlety of the Abyss around Iesod. Again around Tifaret and the Veil of Paroketh. The Kabbalistic veils appear to be functions of the Abyss. Practice will indeed give you the experience you need to cross by minor exposures to weaker forms of it.

As for essentials? Sound and image. If you can make noise and create symbols, you're golden.

>>474838
Research everything. Find a term in the dictionary you're interested it, use your preferred search engine and the library. Appendix Lamed from Illuminatus! helped me get my bearings when I was young. It's biased to the psych model but it's a good intro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R95A1jDwX_8

>>475131
He's not in prison, unfortunately. He posted a supremely butthurt rant about how his religious freedumbs were infringed, as if crystal meth is a spiritual substance.
>>
>>475366
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIeYAENJlC4
>>
>>475366
w-what's the abyss ape? in which book can i find instruction on how to enter it/stare into it?

don't worry, i am not doing something foolish witohut 10 years of training beforehand.
>>
>>475366
what's the abyss Ape?
can you describe me what it's supposed to be and where can i find the ritual and theoretical descriptions of it?

don't worry: i am not going to do something so hard and dangerous without 10 years of training beforehand.
>>
>>475386
>>475389
One account of crossing via Intellect:
http://www.sacred-texts.com/oto/lib474.htm
>>
>>475419
so....it basically mean trying to grow insane with obsessing oer philosophic matter?
>>
>>475471
http://advaita.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/1-I-Am-That-Nisargadatta-Maharaj-Resumo.pdf
>>
>>471196
I just got up and did my morning sun rituals. Are you mad?

>stop posting what I don't like

>>475419
>>475477
>Samadhi of Atmadarshana

Is there any specific material on this?
>>
>>475491
I saw some Thelemite make reference to it as the Vision of the Peacock Angel.

>Atma: The knowledge of the true self,self knowledge
>Darshan: Is to see with reverence or devotion, to behold

>>475477
^That's a whole book on it...but from a Nath perspective.
>>
>>475512
http://www.sacred-texts.com/oto/lib242.htm

?
>>
File: b64_rajam_med.jpg (115 KB, 364x500) Image search: [Google]
b64_rajam_med.jpg
115 KB, 364x500
>>475556
>>
>>475574
Your sight, and we who see are dumb!
We have sought a thousand times to teach
Our knowledge; we are mocked by speech.
So lewdly mocked, that all this word
Seems dead, a cloudy crystal blurred,
Though it cling closer to life's heart
Than the best rhapsodies of art!
Yet speak!
Ah, could I tell thee of
These infinite things of Light and Love!
There is the Peacock; in his fan
Innumerable plumes of Pan!
Oh! every plume hath countless eyes;
--Crown of created mysteries!---
Each holds a Peacock like the First.
>>
Late morning bump.
>>
File: 1451254021769.png (275 KB, 1221x1179) Image search: [Google]
1451254021769.png
275 KB, 1221x1179
Early afternoon bump.
>>
evening bump?

getting ready to learn some yoga from basics.
would you raccomand a book for practice alone?

[spoiler] i downloaded a a free yoga app from the google appstore [/spoiler]
>>
>>476516
http://sacred-texts.com/hin/hyp/index.htm
>>
>>
>>477195

this happened
>>
>>477243
O-ok.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es0ABq_fDjk
>>
>>477289

I downloaded the "Creating Magickal Entities" PDF. Can I proceed from this alone or do I have to be versed in something before it? Sorry, I'm a complete imbecile when it comes to anything to do with occult practices.
>>
>>477316
I'd start on LBRP, Middle Pillar, similar practices, migrate over to Lemegeton and similar grimoires, THEN get started on egregore construction, but that's just me and my feelpinion.

Do what you'd like, large chunks of the Chaos material in its folder is probably going to be relevant for early egregores and thoughtforms.
>>
>>470725
>Magick
oh, i get it, you spell it with a K at the end so that people in western societies will notice this and, if they're gullible enough, assume it is a serious, and special thing

you are all cuckholds of your own minds
>>
>>477387
Or I'm following the convention of AC who used the late-middle/early-modern spelling to designate his system of cultivating contact with spiritual entities such as the Holy Guardian Angel, contrasted against stage magic and more practical or folk modalities.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg6ZHMOG2Tk
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1GBrr7nB3U
>>
>tfw trying to lurk but the thread is dead
>>
>>477875
Post something interesting then.

Have some apocrypha:
http://www.pseudepigrapha.com/apocrypha_ot/2esdr.htm
>>
>>477195
Interesting, given Eleleth's description with peacock feathers.
>>
>>477938
>Eleleth's

>He said, "It is I who am Eleleth, sagacity, the great angel who stands in the presence of the holy spirit. I have been sent to speak with you and save you from the grasp of the lawless. And I shall teach you about your root."

>(Norea apparently now speaking) Now as for that angel, I cannot speak of his power: his appearance is like fine gold and his raiment is like snow. No, truly, my mouth cannot bear to speak of his power and the appearance of his face!

>Eleleth, the great angel, spoke to me. "It is I," he said, "who am understanding. I am one of the four light-givers, who stand in the presence of the great invisible spirit. Do you think these rulers have any power over you? None of them can prevail against the root of truth; for on its account he appeared in the final ages; and these authorities will be restrained. And these authorities cannot defile you and that generation; for your abode is in incorruptibility, where the virgin spirit dwells, who is superior to the authorities of chaos and to their universe."

>But I said, "Sir, teach me about the faculty of these authorities – how did they come into being, and by what kind of genesis, and of what material, and who created them and their force?"

>And the great angel Eleleth, understanding, spoke to me: "Within limitless realms dwells incorruptibility. Sophia, who is called Pistis, wanted to create something, alone without her consort; and her product was a celestial thing. A veil exists between the world above and the realms that are below; and shadow came into being beneath the veil; and that shadow became matter; and that shadow was projected apart. And what she had created became a product in the matter, like an aborted fetus. And it assumed a plastic form molded out of shadow, and became an arrogant beast resembling a lion. It was androgynous, as I have already said, because it was from matter that it derived.
>>
>>477947

>Thus said, Eleleth raised a hand, the fingers of which appeared tattooed with markings like the feathers of the peacock, and thereupon appeared a scene of great terror. I saw before me, spread to the horizon, a great wasteland of red dust, and I knew it to be the desert of the World of Forms. And thereupon erupted a mighty column of smoke and fire in the shape of a mushroom, and the desert disappeared, or rather was superimposed upon a city of paper, and a hot wind of death spewed forth, destroying all in its path, and I knew that this was the Weapon of the Archon, and that a Great and Secret Person of Knowledge– indeed, a Messenger of the Light– had perished in this conflagration, and that no person in the World of Forms would ever know the identity of that Messenger of the Light.
>>
Thoth, did you ever tried Ars Paulina? If yes, how was your experience? Those entities are really god's angels or are fallen angels?
>>
>>477986
I worked it a few times back in like 09/10, and I do think they're working actual angels of YHVH, but I've always thought Enochian was more potent and useful overall.

Ars Paulina's entities appear to be heavily bound to time and space given their stellar nature.
>>
>>478003
Thanks a lot for your answer man. I really apreciate your answers and your contribution to the board with your library!
>>
>>470741
I'm so sick of Jung shilling. He was the Le Black Science Man of his day. His works are so insubstantial.

I didn't see the Qabalah, Qliphoth and Goetic Magic by Karlsson which is a great bit of modern reading and can be interpreted as a skeptic for its philosophical merit or the full monty if you want to use the rituals included. Also clears up a lot of disinfo on the left handed path.

Really great introduction if you aren't really sold on the supernatural side of things but want to understand the tenants and basis behind it.
>>
>>478027
>I'm so sick of Jung shilling. He was the Le Black Science Man of his day. His works are so insubstantial.
I'm neutral on Jung. Some people like him. I present the works of people I loathe too.

>I didn't see the Qabalah, Qliphoth and Goetic Magic by Karlsson which is a great bit of modern reading and can be interpreted as a skeptic for its philosophical merit or the full monty if you want to use the rituals included. Also clears up a lot of disinfo on the left handed path.
But it utterly and hilariously mangles traditional conceptions of the klipot, which to be fair to Karlsson he's not the only or the first to do.

Also, I DID think I had a copy in there, lemme check.
>>
>>478036
>>478027
Yup, Kabbalah, Qlippoth, and Goetic Magic is in the Dragon Rouge folder along with the first three of their courses, Thagirion, and Embracing the Dark.
>>
I'm planning on summoning Zepar tomorrow. The ritual will be done in the woods, so what do I use instead of an alter? Do I need to communicate with the Demon or can I just say what I need to say and close the ritual?

This is my first time, so I'm a total noob at evocation.
>>
>>478053
You don't ACTUALLY need an altar, though it does help keep your ritual centralized and neat.

Generally speaking when I'm outdoors I will chalk out or powder up my circle, and then put the triangle at the NW (depends on the entity, really), with a small fire built up in the triangle.

Generally speaking, these entities aren't particularly chatty. Also for the umpteenth time I don't think the Lemegeton entities are demons. In any case I'd only try to communicate if things are going sideways, or become incredibly interesting. Most of the time I don't even say anything anymore, I'll just sigilize my intent and throw it in the fire/brazier/incense repository.
>>
File: zepar_and_furfur.jpg (220 KB, 900x648) Image search: [Google]
zepar_and_furfur.jpg
220 KB, 900x648
>>478053
Ask if it has a dick or not.
>>
File: 1449986390729.jpg (111 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
1449986390729.jpg
111 KB, 700x467
>>478103
>Japan
God fucking damnit.
>>
>>478072
I'm planning on telling Zepar my desires out loud and offering drops of my blood. Can I summon Zepar during the day considering that he is a day demon? And the word demon is plenty appropriate considering it's just a Christian label for any deity the Church doesn't like.

Also, I don't have black candles, but can I paint the outside of a candle black to compensate?
>>
File: Flauros.jpg (205 KB, 1000x1448) Image search: [Google]
Flauros.jpg
205 KB, 1000x1448
>>478133
>implying demons shouldnt be cute girls

Disappointing tbqh senpai
>>
>>478152
I'd just use the candle as is before I went to town with paint or ink.

Wait...are you doing this for a girl?
>>
>>478003
Demiurge yhwh and enochian magic comes from Cain's son Enoch not Enoch the 7th from Adam who warns about fallen angels..
>>
>>478179
He sounds like he's angling for depraved sex if he's using Zepar, maybe even gay sex.

There are better demons/forces if you just want a girl to notice you bro.
>>
>>478192
That's because Yahweh and Enochian magic refers to the rulers, the grasp of lawlessness, this is the clutches of the Archons
>>477947
>>
>>478194
^^^
THAT

...Unless you're trying to get your boipucci #rekt then I guess evoke to your heart's content.
>>
>>478205
Kek, going as far as blood sacrifice makes me think he wants to be the prettiest trap in the land. Don't let a demon sense your weakness of you might end up with some fucked up rapey nightmares for a while.
>>
>>478217
IJS, Lemegeton's good for hookups.

For trying to b8 your oneitis, I'd turn to literally every other traditional deity of love, infatuation, or charm before I'd turn to Lemegeton.
>>
>>478194
Was referencing different posts
->>478003
->>477986
If Yahweh is the evil creator god and the Enochian entities, which have their origin with Cain and Enoch his son (there's 2 Enochs) then obviously there is a major malfunction in this formula.

Because God is the Holy Spirit
>we get it christ-faq

Just really want to point this out, because the Spirit of Incorruptibility battles the Authorities of Chaos mentioned in
->>477947 Hypostasis of the Archons

The authorities of chaos are not only or even at all material either, but if you do magic these are the forces you are summoning
>>
>>478225
Even in the name of Yahweh when you see that Yahweh is also one of those "there is no other god but I"

Essentially, this system of magic looks like this.

>Oh wow they worship Yahweh
>Oh is that Enoch?
>hmm maybe I could dabble a little bit

And this couldn't be further from the truth. Yes, all spiritual sides have mystical practices. Yes, Michael, Gabriel etc are called into magic circles as well, however and this is part of the puzzle.

>did magic
>called on these archangels

Turns out, the Michael and Gabriel and Uriel and Raphael I called on then we're not the real one's, and the ones I called on using and Angelic Magic system are actually the Authorities of Lawlessness mentioned in Gnostic Literature.
>>
>>478222
I'll never understand why people turn to magic for actual love. Its like even a best case scenario feels a little hollow, and worst case you cursed your life with someone you shouldn't be.

I guess if its just sex or getting that initial attention its OK,but not full blown love magic towards a specific person. Yikes. I'd kill someone magically before I open that can of worms.
>>
>>478225
That perspective on archons absolutely ignores earlier Neoplatonic notions.

This also presumes YHVH's evil.
>>
>>478179
>Wait...are you doing this for a girl?
Is it that obvious? lol

>>478194
>>478205
You guys clearly know something I don't. My intentions are very vanilla.
>>
>>478247
>Its like even a best case scenario feels a little hollow, and worst case you cursed your life with someone you shouldn't be.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That too.

>the ethics of magic
I tend to people fuck their own shit up. These are hard lessons to learn.
>>
>>478257
Here's a consideration:

Would you still want her if in exchange Zepar purged her ovaries?
>>
>>478252
Of course there are "God's helpers" but ultimately it is all the same aspects in the Holy Spirit (super simplified) but YHWH is evil.

Sure you reference YHWH to mention God if your honest about it, yeah maybe, but YHWH isn't even a translation to "Lord God Almighty"

YHWH references to Jehovah (derives from Jove or Hova in Latin meaning "Jupiter") and in Genesis YHWH is the creator of humans, as in Hypostasis of the Archons you see that it was multiple beings.

Doesn't Yahweh just like Sakla and Samael also say "there is no God but I"

How the names Jehova and YHWH got sewed into the Bible is most likely due to the fact that after the flood the Bible is restored in Babylon
>>
>>478257
>>478257
Well enjoy the bonus birth control when he makes her barren as well. Also Zepar is more of the lustful side of infatuation. Not so good for the deeper sort of love you might be going for.

Zepar is good if you want her to jump right into anal.

Vual is pretty chill and easy to work with, Furfur is good for instant love at first site stuff if you can get past the initial dishonesty.
>>
>>478277
You sound like you need a healthy dose of Chaldean Oracles of Zoroaster.
>>
>>478271
>Would you still want her if in exchange Zepar purged her ovaries?
Even more so. I'm not sure this is ethical though. Does he always do this?

>>478281
>Also Zepar is more of the lustful side of infatuation.
That's perfect desu. If the sex is good, the rest follows.
>>
>>478288
A legit answer would also be nice.

If "YHWH" was the good guy, why are all these satanic practices coming from his origin in the Bible?

Why do people say flip his name backwards to find out who he really is?
>>
>>478281
Oh shit I forgot Sallos, he's ALL about love between men and women and the good kind to. It is literally all he does.He will work to develop a good faithful relationship but he wont put up with you being a cheater or mistreating her.
>>
>>478281
>Furfur
Pleb demon for pleb needs.

>>478281
>Vual is pretty chill and easy to work with
You probably want Vual, I second this motion.
>>
>>478300
All I can say is good luck man, it will probably bite you in the ass based on your objectives and shortsightedness but its your soul not mine.

Even if he does make her barren for you, she might get pregnant by some other guy. Sex wont mean shit if its cosmically induced as far as a good relationship goes. He may even turn her into a whore.
>>
>>478300
>Does he always do this?
Nah but read your descriptions m8.

>>478301
Who said he was good?
It's my opinion YHVH's been in over its head this entire goddamn time. I don't even know how much agency you can speak of for that thing that's not just an emergent property of the elements. The Throne is Empty, m8. Has been all along.

>>478303
I should really have all these assholes memorized by now, I'm going to have to table them out again.
>>
>>478320
>needs magic to have influence on women
Can't you guys just get laid on your own terms like at least respect women Jesus Christ, what is wrong with all of you?

So bent up about the excitement from a boner your ready to call a demon and cast a spell to get some girl interested.
>>
>>478324
>your ready to call a demon and cast a spell to get some girl interested.
Do you have a problem with that?

Sex with me is a privilege.
>>
>>478321
>I'm going to have to table them out again.

Yeah I only use my go-2-guy so I'm rusty. I may be a hipster about him since he's obscure but he's great company, working on giving him a tulpa vessel even.
>>
File: Lovers.png (596 KB, 478x667) Image search: [Google]
Lovers.png
596 KB, 478x667
>>478324
I've never once turned to this shit to get laid.
>>
>>475148

They're only fun in the beginning...
>>
>>478321
God still exists though, people don't get to just take the "empty throne" like nigga He still sits on it.

The substance that was originally Spirit, this is God.

B.G 10:8

>I am the source of all spiritual and material worlds. Everything emanates from Me. The wise who know this perfectly engage in My devotional service and worship Me with all their hearts.

At least when Krsna says "I am the source of all spiritual and material" we see that the Origin was Spirit, and all the material nature that is in existence is also God's.

The problem is the dualistic creation of an evil God (Lucifer's falling away) and how Gnostics (some) represent YHWH as the evil creator god, The Holy Spirit is exalted above all things.
>>
>>478335
I just feel bad for all the women you guys rob of virtue, but some are likely to be cheated out of their own free will

>>478339
Certainly you don't mind helping others do it, there's a legal term for this...
>>
>>478338
Nifty.

Me and Paimon have a long standing arrangement. I get the vague vibe this thing's some unfathomably ancient spirit of the desert, older than the Gods as we grok them, who was already half dead when Mecca was established.

I dunno Paimon used to be obscure but I think I've seen a steady ramp up of attention he gets in the last like six or seven years.

I'd not thought about making vessels, that could be fun.
>>
>>478340
What do you mean? Are undines real or are they just a different form of succubus?
>>
>>478342
>He still sits on it.
Then where the fuck does It go after Keter? Creation still has three more layers after that.

>The Holy Spirit is exalted above all things.
I can almost agree with this given the Formula of the Neophyte. The question then becomes WTF is Pneuma. It was given by Sophia in mourning at letting things get so clusterfucked. It came through the On High through her.

Wait, I'm not a Gnostic, I don't care.
>>
>>478370
I just hope someone gets it.
>>
>>478351
>Paimon

He's pretty OP, although the truths he ask for can be harsh but its a small price to pay.

My guy keeps me lucky in money and sniffs out my hidden enemies. Its mostly a slight boon but I don't want to go in karmic debt all the time to these big players. He also doesn't ask for much in return, he just likes to be around success.

Btw its Valac if you haven't guessed.
>>
>>478361
>Are undines real?

They're just various misc. water fey and elementals.
>>
>>478361

I can't really answer if they're real or not, but when it comes to dreams the question is moot. Undines and Succubi are definitely something you can encounter in dreams (I can personally attest to that) and they are just like they are described in myth. Succubi tend to be unhealthy in the long term, they make you feel tired and lethargic, mentally and physically, if you encounter them too often.

>>478381
What this anon said
>>
Why doesn't one of you just record one of these 'evocations' or spiritual events?

Why has no one done this yet? Seems like it would be really easy to do, why is there no evidence any of this actually being real?
>>
>>478478
>>474063
>>
>>478525
So you aren't going to respond?

I don't get it, it's really simple:
Provide evidence -> people believe you
>>
>>478550
Because I've given multiple responses over the last x amount of threads I've hosted on the board.

First I'll invite you to read through talk about any given bit of the historical material in the library, such as source materials or academic texts.

If you don't find them interesting in and of themselves, then there's a LOT of anthropological material that treats things in terms of observation and taxonomy, like the text in the voodoo folder on African Divination, among a lot others. This tends toward functionalism and other modes of analysis which brings me to my next point:

Even if you don't buy for a second that any of it's real, there's a huge body of work that fits the largely psychological models, both inside various occult traditions and in academic material thereon.

As for video evidence, maybe full blown visual manifestations are a rare occurrence. Nobody ITT's talking about fireballs or lightning bolts. Apparitions of a slightly more solid nature and the like are mentioned from time to time, but are rarely given huge amounts of attention.

Finally if you think all of the above is just useless academia (Not like all those guys with STEM degrees!) and therefore delusion, I'm not sure what to tell you other than recommend any number of WWI or analytic philosophies.

I give zero shits what anyone other than me believes, or if they buy the anecdotes I already told people to ignore as the rantings of an eccentric.
>>
>>478655
>WWI or analytic philosophies.
or analytic philosophy threads, pardon.

I think I get my point across though.
>>
any thoughts on Tanit in general?
>>
>>478712
>Tanit
>Juno Caelestis
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juno_(mythology)#Juno_and_Genius

Well then, didn't you stumble on something interesting I must have overlooked over a dozen times.

Possibly of interest to you/others as well:
>Nonetheless Augustin had already stated that Iuno was named Astarte in the Punic language, a notion that the discovery of the Pyrgi lamellae has proved correct. It is debated whether such an identification was linked to a transient political stage corresponding with Tefarie Velianas's Carthagenian-backed tyranny on Caere as the sanctuary does not show any other trait proper to Phoenician ones.
>>
Last bump of the night.
>>
>>478745
Interesting, thank you.
>>
>>478655
Just give one single shred of evidence. Surely in the modern age of science this is possible?
>>
>>479554
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/08/140813103138.htm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/6960612.stm
there you go, magic is proved.
>>
>>479593
The standard skeptic counter to these are:
>see it's all mental illness like I said
But dude already seems to dismiss the psych. model in the first place.

On the other hand I don't really think we can go from:
>Vajrayana helps
to
>Shiva does real, as in, exists as much as the cup of coffee I'm sipping
I think he's challenging us to provide proof for the second bit, but I don't think any of the academic analytical material on Shiva cares about the validity of said god. You don't need to care either to do various practices and record results.

On another note I'd love to see some of these OBE/AP studies touch on spatial mapping in the brain. I wanna see if the routine APers are activating or building the same non-normative activity centers or patterns of firing that taxi drivers have.
>>
>>479634
That sounds like Surgo territory
>>
>>479752
I took a LOT of classes in neuropsych. I'm really interested in dopamine dysfunctions, variant states of operation (as in, not disease, but not baseline, like the cab drivers mentioned previously), and medical anthropology in general.

Hypnosis never really hooked me in. It's cool but low on my priority list at the moment, especially when Z's so conversant in it and I can field him odd questions now and then or help him hunt material.

I am interested in things like testing the functional limits of shit like the god helmet against actually devotional ritual.
>>
>>479752
>Surgo
Totally yes.

Also this:
http://www.turningpointconsulting.
co.uk/downloads/Can_Mystical_Experience_be_a_Source_of_Knowledge.pdf

I find this to be core to my understanding currently.

Also this might interest you guys, however it's handwritten and I honestly don't care to type it up.

https://goo.
gl/photos/FcSKUwvvzQzWuecM9

>>479774
>neuropsych
I think that's basically the correct model. That said, I much prefer the experiential nomenclature than relying on the neurochemical/ scientific wording, because it's much more approachable from a hypnotherapy angle.

>I am interested in things like testing the functional limits of shit like the god helmet against actually devotional ritual.

And against hypnosis.
>>
>>479827
Wouldn't let me post with the links whole, so just copy both lines of the URLs and paste them into a new tab.

Also FUCK YES, totally hype for life.
>>
K, mang, uncovering some interesting shit in that Yahoo group. Seems as though the person I mentioned in my email was a former CS member (from what I can deduce by his/her posts), there's plenty of discussion from last year on the DBoE, so there are hints from the initiated version too (e. g. That person reacts with surprise when someone mentions that the Vessel only contains sexual fluid and blood)

I'll have to send you a link, this could be a handy place to dig up info. Incidentally, I think we're definitely going to have to have a working knowledge of the Azoetia as well, seems like DBOE was written in the expectation that you would
>>
>>477195
>Abandon materialism you stupid goyim
>You don't need that Ego, donate your soul to Yahweh
>>
>>480232
>mfw
Lol the funny thing about occultists is that they do worship yhwh anyways

Gnostics believe Yahweh is the evil creator god, and the Archons are also evil, and magic is simply using Archons or other various spiritual entities to manipulate.

Don't sell your soul to Yahweh as an occultist or a christian
>>
>>480256
>Lol the funny thing about occultists is that they do worship yhwh anyways
I consider myself an occultist, and I don't worship shit.

Where does that fit into your paradigm?

Also I'll take Christianity any day above Islam.
>>
>>477340
>Middle Pillar
you'd have better results praying to jesus or allah
>>
>>480298
Not worship, but sometimes we don't have to worship something to serve it somehow, good or bad.

I think Yhwh is a cover term for the Archons / lower spiritual entities and I think people use names like Yhwh and Enoch to mask the Babylonian Magic System
->>478277
->>478301
->>478342

The substance that is God is originally Spiritual, but the Archons and the other entities that came after the whole "Sophia and Matter" thing all come along and say "I am God" without understanding that are not.

So you have your different Garden of Eden, and YHWH is the creator in Genesis, and notice how sometimes in Bible he is really cool and other times way to extreme?

This is because the God revealed to Moses may not have been "Yhwh" but the name was intentionally mixed in when the Bible is restored after the flood, as is prophecied that the words of Moses would be tampered with.
>>
>>480324
>I think Yhwh is a cover term for the Archons / lower spiritual entities and I think people use names like Yhwh and Enoch to mask the Babylonian Magic System

I don't think those things exist in the first place. How do you support your claim? Do you have proof of their existence? Evidence, perhaps?

>Spiritual
What does that word mean, friend?
>>
>>480324
>This is because the God revealed to Moses
Why do believe there ever was a Moses and why do you believe that there is God?

Is it because you suck mad jew cock?
>>
>>480324
if two gods get their words mixed up, can't even menage to get properly recognized and named in their only holy book and that's the only thing they did in the last 2000 years then they clearly deserve to be ignored.
>>
>>480360
So you're saying, Allah deserves all recognition?

Fuck that shit.
>>
>>480329
Sure they do, it is like man was created by an intelligent species (some say God but this doesn't explain the imperfection of the material world) which is why it is likely the Annunaki / the Archons "created man" in "their" image, and Genesis is just a play on what happened, just totally mistranslated by the so called "believers"

The Babylonian Magic I reference is essentially all the many things being uncovered today about secret societies and the way the use magic to manipulate their standing. Magicians talks about the entities they conjure up, and from experience I know this to be true.

Since Enochian is from Cain's son Enoch and not Enoch 7th from Adam, it is easy to deceive people into calling on the fallen angels labelling it "Enochian" though Michael etc are actual angels, they are not the same entities within the Enochian System

Especially of Yhwh is the "evil god" this creates all kinds of problems with how people view duality based on words and dis-info starting from the people who "translated" the Bible
>>
>>480009
It really looks like the other way around given Azoetia's Sethian formula and discourse on the cells of the circle.

I'll draw up some thoughts when I'm caught up with my personal notes
>>
>>480356
Why not?

>>480360
In a way, but this is why Gnosticism is important to look at. Like Jesus couldn't have been talking about Yahweh because the Jews and Essenes hated Jesus for teaching contrary to what they thought He was going to, therefore shunning Him as the Messiah

>>480373
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful!

Just kidding, not a muslim, but the Qur'an is amazing
>>
File: relax.jpg (73 KB, 500x637) Image search: [Google]
relax.jpg
73 KB, 500x637
>>480379
Pet3r, pls go unless you actually want to participate or contribute. Your shtick was worn out before we moved the threads here.
>>
>>480379
>it is like man was created by an intelligent species
>like
Keyword there. You have nothing to support your assertions from that point onward, because your main point is that it is "like". Which doesn't mean it IS as you say it is "like".

Get your shit straight.
>>
>>480408
Also not that anon

>>480416
Well of course there isn't a giant time machine to go back in time the only thing is research. I used the word "like" to be polite rather than "this is how it is in the Bible wahhhhhh"

Just saying you guys should be aware of this stuff too, and know who your actually serving
>>
>>480457
>Also not that anon
Horseshit, there's only one person who follows these threads around spamming their unsourced and stilted stilted imposition of Gnostic doctrine on the whole of esoterica while leaning heavily on Vedic material at the same time.

>IJS you should be aware of this
We were from the first day you popped up in our threads. You've repeated yourself, at length, multiple times per thread, since then.

We get it, you think we're being deceived by Lucifer. The only one who cares is you.
>>
>>480475
Yeah Peter is more of a traditional christian, maybe not idk.

Shouldn't have to source anything to be honest. But it isn't that I think your deceived by Lucifer or w/e though I mean you know the consequences to your own actions. I think that Lucifer and YHWH are both deceiving many.

Which is why I think the term Satanic Judaism makes a lot of sense, and Jesus was trying to free people from that bondage.

I know you don't care, but it should be important when people think "so this magic has to do with Enoch and YHWH" without actually knowing the history behind it they just get drawn in.. Pretty much all magic deals with yhwh / the archons
>>
File: bondage.jpg (130 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
bondage.jpg
130 KB, 500x750
>>480509
Bondage is love, bondage is life.
>>
>>480509
>I shouldn't have to source anything
>my feelpinions are an adequate replacement for a coherent theological position supposedly rooted in Truth of both mysticism and historical record

Take a dose of Chaldean Oracles and Papyrus Berolinensis then call me in the morning. Figure out what Barbelo is. Then *maybe* we can attempt an actual conversation, because until then, I'll just reference them, and you'll just go 'no-huh, desepchins'.
>>
>>480395
>Why not?
Exactly, goy. Might as well pray to yhvh and put on a kippah.
>>
>>480509
>Jesus
>turn the other cheek
>the torah is divinely inspired
pls just fuck off
>>
File: siva_05.jpg (59 KB, 550x367) Image search: [Google]
siva_05.jpg
59 KB, 550x367
>>480532
You think it is

>>480546
Actually I don't cite sources so people go out and look on their own. Test of faith, but for their benefit.

What about Barbelo?

Is it on the test tommorow? Do I need to buy all the textbooks? Are there any bonus questions on the test?

>>480548
Yahweh? No way.
>>
File: cOBw7918427.jpg (47 KB, 465x302) Image search: [Google]
cOBw7918427.jpg
47 KB, 465x302
>>480563
>divinely inspired
>exodus was written before Genesis
>intentionally mistranslated after the restoration of the Bible

Jesus says turn the other cheek, which makes sense, but He didn't mean "lay on your back like a woman and take it" you gotta expose some things every now and again otherwise what are your works in this life?
>>
File: Lokanath.jpg (154 KB, 960x809) Image search: [Google]
Lokanath.jpg
154 KB, 960x809
>It's 1976 and I'm in Jimmy Page's The Equinox bookshop in Kensington - see logo on left hand bottom. Eric, who was running the show when I was co-editing SOTHiS magazine, tried the barter gambit. I said but Eric, I need the dosh. I sat for hours in Lincoln's Inn Fields trying to extract the money I needed to pay the rent and pay for paper so I could carry on printing stuff.
>Tough shit.
~Lokanath
>>
>>480599
>Jesus says turn the other cheek, which makes sense, but He didn't mean "lay on your back like a woman and take it"

>But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
His words are very unambiguous. Basically, bend over and take it until your butthole is dripping in HIV splooge.
>>
File: tumblr_mk6otqeyjU1rufb01o1_400.png (376 KB, 398x599) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mk6otqeyjU1rufb01o1_400.png
376 KB, 398x599
>>480625
>>
>>480631
>ye resist not evil
>whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also

What am I misinterpreting? Maybe you should just turn the other cheek and fuck off.
>>
File: 1451268123460.png (229 KB, 540x398) Image search: [Google]
1451268123460.png
229 KB, 540x398
>>480647
>>480631
>>
>>480373
just because i said those two jews gods didn't deserve recognition i don' mean that "just fuck everything up" :the religion has a god you should believe in.

[spoiler] i somehow think that muslim teachings >>> christian ones, even i despide both, because at least muslimdom encourage expansion and strenght instead of telling your nation to take it in the ass and submit to other empires and committ cultural and militar suicide [/spoiler]
>>
File: 2e9.png (49 KB, 429x345) Image search: [Google]
2e9.png
49 KB, 429x345
I don't get what happened to this thread.
>>
>>480660
>because at least muslimdom encourage expansion and strenght instead of telling your nation to take it in the ass and submit to other empires and committ cultural and militar suicide

That's a very twisted conclusion.

I highly recommend you watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im0IisZ77QI
>>
>>480651
Can't see image
>>
File: 1451353907758.png (302 KB, 828x1403) Image search: [Google]
1451353907758.png
302 KB, 828x1403
>>480675
4chan happened :3
>>
Ok, so Zepar is associated with Venus, so should I do the ritual on Friday? I think I need more time to plan anyway.

Also, what kinds of things piss a Demon off?
>>
>>480726
Fri afternoon around eight hours after sunrise. Dunno where you are but where I am Venus will have already set, so I'd tie it to Vega instead.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 66

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.