[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this what American thanksgiving is actually like? https:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: The_God_Delusion_UK.jpg (39 KB, 328x500) Image search: [Google]
The_God_Delusion_UK.jpg
39 KB, 328x500
Is this what American thanksgiving is actually like?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUCUsNx1HTs
>>
>>328195
>muh atheism
ree

why he didnt get up and leave? why he have to make a scene like that
>>
>>328213
Because he shouldn't have to be oppressed and have religion forced on him like that
>>
Adding religion to this board was a mistake. It's been nothing but shitposting.
>>
>>328218
well he should leave his father house and make his own home with his own belief, you cant change people's mind bro
>>
>>328213
Why didn't he just shut up and let his family pray?

When you host thanksgiving, you can decide what gets said before you eat
>>
>>328195
>high school kid atheist becomes passive aggressive because religion is very slightly introduced through "grace"
>stubborn dad won't back down
>kid actually flips the table and throws food everywhere

kids are the fucking worst
also this isn't history
>>
>>328195
you guys do realize this is staged? right?
>>
>>328223
message hirohito and ask him to create /religion/ and /philolsophy/
>>
I have a cousin who is solidly an atheist, and she had not once objected to the family praying at Thanksgiving. Most she's done was a sarcastic comment once afterwards, and no one freaked out.

Not sure how this is history tho
>>
>>328760
I'm pretty sure it has to do with being a social retard and not an atheist. I didn't say shit during the long ass prayer at the thanksgiving table and the very thought of doing so is embarrassing.
>>
>>328686
No because it fulfills my confirmation bias.
>>
Both the kid and the dad are solid idiots.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.