[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
serious question, please don't post memes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: king tut is western european.jpg (134 KB, 845x382) Image search: [Google]
king tut is western european.jpg
134 KB, 845x382
why are people on the internet so obsessed with the ethnicity of the pharaohs?
>>
WUZ
>>
Everybody loves Egypt for some reason and to claim you are an ancestor of them might be thrilling for "muh heritage" Americans and others. A lot of people are just tired of afrocentric and eurocentric arguements without proof though.
>>
PHARAOHZ
>>
>>317657
afrocentrists have been seeking a glorious past to appropriate and decided on the Egyptians, since they left more in the way of monuments and written history than Mali, Great Zimbabwe or Ghana. this can still be seen today with controversy dredged up over who should play egyptians in movies
>>
File: BattleOfThePyramids.jpg (433 KB, 1256x982) Image search: [Google]
BattleOfThePyramids.jpg
433 KB, 1256x982
>>317657
It is about Revolution. Before the 19th Century we believed largely the historicity of the Biblical narrative.

The French were stout Anti-Christians, and Egyptology is used to undermine the Christian world.

> pic related

Napoleon brought dozens of Natural Philosophers (Scientists and Archaeologists ) with him to Egypt, this was a Masonic endeavor to create a Revolution in History.

Egyptologists created the belief that Egypt was the birth of Civilization, we know this is a fallacy but yet they are actively trying rewrite History.

As for the fight over race cont-
>>
File: blackSubversives.jpg (42 KB, 479x358) Image search: [Google]
blackSubversives.jpg
42 KB, 479x358
>>318297

> pic related

This is Revolution, the Revolutionaries want to turn everything upside down.

Masons encourage groups to create subversive societies.

What could be more subversive than basing the birth of Civilization on Egypt and then claiming they were Negroes.

> Isaiah 5:20
> Those who call evil good and good evil are as good as dead, who turn darkness into light and light into darkness, who turn bitter into sweet and sweet into bitter.
>>
File: smiles.jpg (35 KB, 379x568) Image search: [Google]
smiles.jpg
35 KB, 379x568
>>317657
>Black people who are told that Africans were spear chucking savages who latch onto Egypt (despite West Africa, where most of their genes come from, has actual empires)
>White nationalists who think everything in the Middle East was European white instead of Caucasians with varying skin tones/multiracial people
>Arabs who swear up and down that Egypt was Arabic, despite Arabs being a minority in Egypt
>Black nationalists who think that Blacks were "created" in the Middle East and that Yakub is legit

Am I missing anything else?
>>
>>318369
Modern Egyptians, wondering why everyone is ignoring them.
>>
>>318369
>Am I missing anything else?
You look at the bullets but fail to realize someone pulled the trigger of a gun to make those bullets to begin with.

Your opinion is shallow and shares no insight whatsoever.
>>
>>318411
I haven't even given my opinion on what they are, what are you talking about?

>>318382
Ah yes, Modern Egyptians, the people who share 90% of their genes with Ancient Egyptians.
>>
>>318382
But they are Arabs
>>
>>318488
Try telling an Egyptian they're Arabic. It's like calling a Haitian they're Jamaican, or an Indian that they're Pakistani.
>>
the 3rd fucking thread of this today?

For fucks sake

Can we get a good pasta reply for these shitty threads
>>
African Americans want a great Civilization to call their own because they think not having one reduces their self esteem (because obviously, African Americans are totally known by their low self esteem ).

Then, they see Egypt is in Africa and try to claim it as theirs. Even of Egypt is pretty far from their ancestral lands.

If they want to find themselves Kingz and Queenz, they should look for actual Western African Empires. There, they will find ancestors that might have been royalty.

There are also some African Americans that have some blue blood. Obama is a descendant of William the Conqueror, Charlemagne and so on.
>>
>>318488
That's like saying that the English are Germanic.

Being conquered doesn't mean that the population is replaced; you CAN'T commit an efficient genocide over such a large area of land with Early-Middle Age technology (same goes for the previous conquests), it's fucking impossible.
Why do that anyway? Don't you want to RULE over these people?
>>
>>318488
No, they just speak Arabic.
>>318667
True but the English are much more Germanic than the Egyptians are Arab.
>>
>>317657
They are not that much, it's just the /pol/ cunts trying to invent an epic maymay to derail the board.
>>
>>318667
The English are Germanic. What Anglo Saxon means?
>>
>>318733
That they were assimilated into the Anglo-Saxon culture
>>
The Copti are the real descendants of ancient Egypt, both in race and language.
>>
File: no.png (141 KB, 500x392) Image search: [Google]
no.png
141 KB, 500x392
>>317657
I don't understand the fascination with claiming some old, extinct civilization as your own, it's not like you contributed to it. You don't hear italians go:
>MAMMA MIA, WE WUZ LINGUINI EMPERORS 'N SHIEET

If anything, you should feel ashamed for having your civilization become extinct and not doing something to revive it. But of course, only lazy retards fall back on their heritage because they have nothing of value to contribute.
>>
Modern day Africans/blacks are very likely descended from Ancient Egyptian slaves and farmers
>>
File: pharaoh.jpg (137 KB, 644x656) Image search: [Google]
pharaoh.jpg
137 KB, 644x656
>>317657

because everyone loves ancient Egyptian history and due to this respect for it, also has a hard time accepting that the camel fucking retards overflowing in modern Egypt are somehow related to these illustrious, super engineering peoples.
>>
>>318753
A significant enough number of Saxons migrated to have a large genetic impact on the population.

>>318829
Italy is a pretty good country. Successful countries or successful groups don't need to boast and lay claim to others achievements. It's only those who have shit countries or little history that do this. Ever notice how the most nationalistic people are always from shit countries?
>>
>>318829
>You don't hear italians go:
>>MAMMA MIA, WE WUZ LINGUINI EMPERORS 'N SHIEET
Yes you do.

Pretty much every country does that, including my own, but of course we only care when blacks do it.
>>
>>318848
British genetics are still overwhelmingly Celtic.
>>
>>319179
Brits are 30% German according to genetics.

Consider that the Normals, Angles/Saxons/Jutes and Vikings were Germanic. Whereas Egyptians are about 5% Arab apparently.
>>
>>319217

Not that anon, but from what I've read, the gist is that the population along the eastern and southern coast have a lot of Germanic ancestry, but the ancestry of the population of most of the rest of England is overwhelmingly Celtic and almost identical to the Welsh.
>>
>>317838
FOUND OUT
>>
>>319504
Yes basically. I live on the eastern part, in the former Viking capital.
When you travel west the phenotypes do change though most dont notice it. It's generally to more freckly skin and blonder hair.
>>
>>318369
You hit the nail on the head
>>
>>317657
Pic related seems like complete bullshit, on par with canadian blacklad's shit.

To answer your question, it's because people are autistic retards who think "race" as defined by fucking US census categories are relevant to ancient civilisations.
>>
>>319179
>>319504
There's no such thing as celtic genes. There is very little that is celtic about England.
>>
File: FLAIL.jpg (51 KB, 499x358) Image search: [Google]
FLAIL.jpg
51 KB, 499x358
>>318845
>because everyone loves ancient Egyptian history and due to this respect for it,
I don't, I think Egypt was a degenerate shithole.

Also I hate its history because the Egyptians lied about everything and often tried to eliminate whole periods of their history by literally deleting all references of certain people or Kings.

As a historian I abhor them.

> also that mummy was a nubian, we know his name.
>>
>>319875
Egypt makes more sense when you realize it was a place different people conquered and took positions as Pharoahs. Each wanting to remove all trace of the last ones and call themselves the true Egyptians.

So the erasing of records and statues of previous kings is due to the same "No, we're the real Egyptians" stuff you still see going on now.
>>
>>319943
>So the erasing of records and statues of previous kings is due to the same "No, we're the real Egyptians" stuff you still see going on now.
That is what the Negroes are doing, but the Egyptologists started doing that with the Revolutions.
>>318297
>>318327

The Blacks did not start this war, they are joining the Revolutionaries.
>>
to push politics, their agenda, or delusions
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.