[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm tired of the memes and conjecture. Were the Egyptians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: lollololol.png (30 KB, 870x156) Image search: [Google]
lollololol.png
30 KB, 870x156
I'm tired of the memes and conjecture.

Were the Egyptians more like blacks, arabs, or whites?

Is there ANY legitimate research or proof that they were black in existence that hasn't been stifled by the dogmatic anti-race defining scientific community?
>>
File: 1448141629364.jpg (313 KB, 4685x2457) Image search: [Google]
1448141629364.jpg
313 KB, 4685x2457
They were a splinter group of proto-Bedouins

/thread
>>
>>316980
Honestly why the hell does it matter?

Sage >>>/pol/
>>
We have this huge thread yesterday.

They weren't black.
They weren't white
They weren't Arabs.

They were of the group that Arabs, Berbers and semites belong to belong to, before they splintered off. The modern Egyptian population is 90% the same as the ancient population according to genetics, history and language.
>>
Depends on which Egyptians you're talking about, and if you're talking about the ruling class. There was a dynasty of pharaohs who were pitch black Nubians, and the Ptolemaic dynasty were as white as can be.
>>
>>317017
>white as can be
Depends what you mean by white--they certainly weren't pasty nordics
>>
>>317017
None of those cover even 10% of the Egyptian Dynasties.
>>
>>317008
>The modern Egyptian population is 90% the same as the ancient population according to genetics, history and language.

This. Also if I remember right the coptic language is the descendant of ancient egyptian.

Cops are the descendants of ancient egyptians and no different ethnically from most other egyptians.
>>
>>316980
Well they did have a functional society, so you can cross blacks out of the options :^)
>>
>>316995
>Honestly why the hell does it matter?
It matters because what afrocentrists are doing is falsifying history.

It is as preposterous as claiming that the Vikings were black.

>>317017
>Nubians
>pitch black
>>
The same they always were.

African Americans need to realize that they are from West Africa. Egypt is in Northeast Africa. They are very far. And there is Sahara in the way.

Even if all Egyptians were pharaos and all Egypts were black as coal, Americans still wouldn't be Kingz and Queenz. Just like Iranians are not Samuraiz and shit, just because they are Asian.
>>
>>317060
Halfdan the Black was a Viking King.
>>
Can someone dig up some images of a ultra Orthodox christian group in Egypt now? They should be pretty well preserved so to say.
>>
>>317072
The nickname Black came from his black hair.
http://www.sacred-texts.com/neu/heim/03halfdn.htm
>>
>>317072
Yeah and John Green is actually Green.
>>
>>317072
>vikings
>kings
>coronated by the pope
>>
>>316980
>I'm tired of the memes and conjecture.
all you need to do is stop perpetuating the memes by dedicating a thread to it and pick up a book senpai
>>
Egyptian here. Can confirm, we're white.
>>
Semites, so kinda like arabs
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.