[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT things that trigger you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwCaZaSon9A
Fuck I'm mad. He can't be serious right?
>>
>>303041
Stupid, right? This is how normal people see Christianity
>>
>>303041
Someone who has taken the time to animate and narrate regurgitated 70s new age pop-conspiracy trash in the style of a popular, crappy game design youtube series cannot be any other wise than serious.
>>
>>303041
>lelelele take it with a grain of salt XDDD

I hope that faggot chokes on celestial cock
>>
>>303041
is that his real voice?
is he canadian?
is this how all canadians sound?
>>
Why would you be mad? This shit is art.

Can we have more of this kind of stuff? I love it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJLhnts9-oQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4mb6gzu60U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s7Yi40V2pw
>>
>>303041
This has a very extra creditz style of animation
>>
>tfw watched every second of this insanity
It makes "sense" in a self-contained sort of way, still triggers me how he probably really fucking believes all at.
>>
>First minute
>Says there is no current theory that explains how the Pyramids were made

I can't do it.
>>
>J _ _ N G _ E E N

Hint: He is a venerable historian on youtube.
>>
File: felcher.jpg (37 KB, 460x397) Image search: [Google]
felcher.jpg
37 KB, 460x397
>>303212
My favourite kek.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANmbuQG0_4w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noFwrMOF2lI

Can you handle it?
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (33 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
33 KB, 1280x720
I get triggered by my 20 year old, white, sister who has bought into Afrocentrism and honestly believes that the majority of ancient historical figures were black

>Jesus was black
>Muhammed was black
>George Washington was black
>The first man on the moon was black (hidden behind helmet)
>etc etc

I think the very worst moment came when I prepared breakfast in bed for my mother on mothers day. I made toast with jam, coffee, bacon, and pancakes.

My sister didn't cook anything but made a note to go with the food stating that

>Jam was created in Ethiopia as a result of a tribe squashing fruit to attract lions away from their nests
>Bacon was invented in Kenya, initially made from Wildebeest hide
>Pancakes were an invention of the Rwandan people, who couldn't eat unflattened foods due to having disc mouth, and would replace the disc in their mouths with pancakesas a sweet treat
>Bed in Breakfast was invented in the Mali Empire by whoever that rich king was

I hate Afrocentrism.
>>
>>303312

>The first man on the moon was black (hidden behind helmet)

There is no way she can actually believe this.
>>
>>303312
>Pancakes were an invention of the Rwandan people, who couldn't eat unflattened foods due to having disc mouth, and would replace the disc in their mouths with pancakesas a sweet treat
That's hilarious. Also wrong, not practiced in Rwanda. Nice post though.
>>
>>303312
anon, your sister wants to fuck
>>
>>303312
I'm not exaggerating or trying to just be edgy here anon, but kill her. No, seriously, just honor kill her. Shes going to end up getting pregnant by one of those delusional fucktards, nip this one in the bud.

Make sure they can't reproduce.
>>
>>303041
30 seconds.. 30 seconds was all I could take holy shit
>>
File: top.png (249 KB, 358x358) Image search: [Google]
top.png
249 KB, 358x358
>>303289
>WEWUZ: The Movie

Holy shit this is gold. I actually find it hilarious that niggers think da whyte man is out there to get them and hide DA TRUFF. The best part is that it's always, ALWAYS American niggers. The funniest part, not just about this, the entire meme, is that the way they obsess over ancient Egypt. Not only was it a 2nd grade civilization, it definitely wasn't the first in history or best at its time, Mesopotamian and semetic ones always overshadowed it.

I really don't get this obsession with Egypt. It's a trite concept. And besides, even if there was a Nubian invasion and some dynasties really wuz kingz n shit, they did not take over all of Egypt even at that time, and eventually were repulsed and chained to Ethiopia. Why do American niggers, who are most likely descendants of West African village spearchuckers, try so desperately to prove that Egypt was black? They have nothing in common with the Kush, let alone Egyptians.

Also lol
>the letter J
>no monuments before the 15th century without black features
>the jungles regrew after the blacks left
>>
>>303289
>Jesus' name can't be Jesus because the letter J didn't exist until later

If that were true, how is that the Romans had deities like Jupiter and Juno?
>>
File: hahaha.jpg (22 KB, 274x386) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.jpg
22 KB, 274x386
>>303228
>image
It's kind of like that, but imagine there's been a bunch of dicks in your cereal instead.
>>
>>303289
>The letter J did not exist until the 1600s
>>
>>304511
Wasn't his name yeshua or something and jesus is the latin translation?

Fuck that triggered me. I get triggered by the name joshua as well.
>>
>>303444
The popular obsession of Egypt probably mostly came from the Roman government making a great big deal out of the Pyramids and shit in order to fuel tourism around the empire. That, or that the discovery of ancient Egyptian artifacts by Napoleon's army in Egypt was pretty much the first example of modern archeology.
>>
>>303041
I remember when this guy used to make decent flashes on newground
>>
>>304543
Yeshua was the name in Aramaic/Hebrew, 'Jesus' is an Anglicization of the Greek translation of the name, Joshua is a direct Anglicization from the Hebrew. Pretty interesting actually.
>>
>>303041
>indigo children

>DNA is your soul's physical manifestation

I blame the reformation for this rampant acceptance of pure lunacy and heresy.
>>
>>303212
MONGOLS DID NOTHING WRONG

Fuck, he annoys me now that I've actually learned about history.
>>
I FUCKING HATE EVERY PART OF HIS SPEECH

https://youtu.be/O8h-xEuLfm8
>>
>>303312
There's no way this person is real
>>
>>303041
The comments section is a fucking gold mine
>>
>>303041
I don't get it. Everything in this video is literally true? or are you a pawn of the demiurge?

It doesn't matter, eventually it will dawn you desu.
>>
>>303312
i never got why afrocentrists complains about africans allways being opprressed by crackers when they think that every important historical figure is a negro.
>>
>>303041
Does it trigger me? Nope, it is something i can't take serious. But i like science fiction and this shit makes up a great (Fake) story. Thats all. Its nothing else than fiction and getting mad over fiction is like getting mad over religious beliefs. Not worth my time...
>>
>>303041
I remember watching this a few years ago. I think it's pretty entertaining in all honesty.
In case you don't already know, the name of the guy who made this is Spirit Science. You can look up his channel on youtube and find shit tons of videos where he talks about his insane theories.
>>
>>305256

Its the same delusional cognitive dissonance that stormfags use when they go "there was no holocaust but we should definitely gas the jews again".

You can never win with a bigot. Everything gets turned around to suit their little agenda, and they rarely think through the contradictions.

Like the fatties who don't want their flab to be judged but want a 9/10 hardbody to fall in love with them.
>>
>>303041
>Extra Credits voice

Let me guess, it's fucking leftie propaganda?
>>
>>306098
>"there was no holocaust but we should definitely gas the jews again".

Please tell me that you do not complain about strawmen.
>>
>>303041
>actually getting mad over schizophrenic nonsense
go for a walk f a m
>>
>>303102
Thanks man, I have been trying to remember Francis E. Dec's name for ages.
>>
>>303041
Let's see...
>We don't know how the pyramids were built meme
Oh boy.
>>
>>303312
Jesu Maria.
>>
>>303102
>gangster Frankenstein controls
Is this satire? It has to be.
>>
>>303041
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0
>>
>>303289
>an African built Stonehenge
This is gold.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lyVBQ4PypA

it has to be satire
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.