[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Controversial Theories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: burialmound.jpg (86 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
burialmound.jpg
86 KB, 640x400
What's the likelihood that the Japanese imperial line was originally Korean?
>>
>>296612
pretty good actually, or at least was married into by

Although, define korea
>>
File: 환국.jpg (327 KB, 819x394) Image search: [Google]
환국.jpg
327 KB, 819x394
>>296612
almost certain, considering the extent of the korean empire at its height
>>
Didn't the Japanese as a whole mostly from come from Korea, or at least China, fairly recently (500 BC or so)?

Anyway, Koreans had a huge impact in early Japan but I'm pretty sure the imperial line is indigenous (at least as much as the native population is). At least there's no evidence for some kind of ancient Korean invasion or anything like that. I don't really see any reason to think the dynasty didn't develop from some native chiefdom.
>>
>>296652
Video link?
>>
File: kingdomofwa.png (381 KB, 835x947) Image search: [Google]
kingdomofwa.png
381 KB, 835x947
>>296711
There is period evidence of indigenous civilizations living in what is now know as japan, pic related. Though the prevailing theory is that Japanese society advanced because of Chinese technology brought over from those fleeing Qin rule and influence, possibly from the Korean peninsula. Many claim that "Korean" nobles, with their advanced technology and religious practices, founded the imperial line of Japan. There's been so much intermarrying over the centuries that the fact is null, but it means a lot to Japanese identity given their tenuous relationship with south Korea.
>>
>>296812
This is the real kicker isn't it.

It almost doesn't matter and is irrelevant at this point but because of the relationship between Korea and Japan, it has a huge effect on the Japanese identity.
>>
>>296652
This never fails to amuse me
>>
>>296612
>Controversial Theories
Niggers were every ancient civilization worth appropriating.
>>
File: haplokoreajapan.jpg (2 MB, 3512x3136) Image search: [Google]
haplokoreajapan.jpg
2 MB, 3512x3136
>>
File: 1445473474043.png (2 MB, 2976x3629) Image search: [Google]
1445473474043.png
2 MB, 2976x3629
>>
>>296612

That Hitler's critical mistake on the Eastern Front wasn't eliminating the Kiev buildup, it was moving back north to Moscow instead of concentrating in the South the entire time.
>>
File: gr1.jpg (88 KB, 502x520) Image search: [Google]
gr1.jpg
88 KB, 502x520
It's funny Korean and Japanese mtDNA are almost the same, since who would fuck an aboriginal hairy Ainu-looking Jomon woman? It goes from 20% Jomon/80% Yayoi admixture in western Japan to 35%/65% mainly in Tohoku
>>
>>296652
I never saw this untill today. I knew Korean nationalists were delusional but this takes it to a whole new level.
>>
>>297549
You realize this is Alex Jones basement dweller level shit, right? I bet you believe Koreans actually claim Confucious and Jesus too.
>>
>>297615
I know there is a large movement in korea that claims they invented kendo and japan simply "reintroduced" the art to them.

So its not hard for me to think a subset of Korean nationalists are that delusional
>>
>>297636
And? A "movement" of Japanese nationalists believe they were the ones who populated the Korean peninsula and introduced civilization, they rescued China in WW2, and muh 4 seasons and shit. This shit's extremely common in East Asian nationalism. Nobody with a brain gives a shit because they're almost always out of some one off crackpot's blog or an irl maymay set off by some rundown tabloid at the very worst.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.