[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was the most cruel person in history or at least in top 5?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: vlad.jpg (5 KB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
vlad.jpg
5 KB, 220x200
Who was the most cruel person in history or at least in top 5?
>>
>>295279
Genghis Khan

Dracula was just a meme tier kek
>>
>>295279
Dracula

Genghis Khan was just a meme tier kek
>>
>>295378
He had a surrender or die policy and was tolerant of other religions so he wasn't that cruel plenty of people went straight to ''die'' part.
>>
File: Dirlewanger-Capture[1].jpg (85 KB, 334x384) Image search: [Google]
Dirlewanger-Capture[1].jpg
85 KB, 334x384
>>
>>295378
he was efficient and ruthless. it's not the same thing.
>>
>>295279

Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Genghis, filler

This would a standard answer. Now since we're on 4chan and we don't like standard answers I'll just go ahead and post some of the sickest creatures that have ever walked this earth:

Klaus Barbie

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klaus_Barbie

Don't read this after you ate. Don't do it to yourself, friend. Trust me.

Josef Mengele

This is Klaus' soul brother, he's honestly just as wicked.

Shirō Ishii

This man painted the canvas for The Human Centipede.
>>
Shiro Ishii is the correct answer.

Just read the shit that Unit 731 did and remember not a single one of them faced the punishment the nazis did.
>>
>>295417
First two don't seem top 5 cruel to me because their ideologies allowed them to dehumanise their victims so easily. Cruelty increases as you accept more of the reality of what you are doing.

>This is Klaus' soul brother, he's honestly just as wicked.
>Witness Vera Alexander described how he sewed two Romani twins together back to back in an attempt to create conjoined twins.[50] The children died of gangrene after several days of suffering.[56]
Seems like such amoral science would have practical advantages but then you read ridiculous shit like that, did they really not gain anything from this method of science before it was banned?
>>
>>295279
Whoever he is, he's a Mongolian, and so are the others in the top 5.
>>
File: hurrrrrrr.png (10 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
hurrrrrrr.png
10 KB, 300x300
>>295616
>vlad the impaler
>mongolian

Are you mentally impaired you fuckwit?
>>
>>295845
I don't think he was implying that Vlad is the most cruel person in history or that he was Mongolian.

It's WHOEVER is the most cruel man is history, they are Mongolian and so are the others in the top 5.
>>
File: 198672.jpg (55 KB, 471x500) Image search: [Google]
198672.jpg
55 KB, 471x500
>>295279
Tepes did nothing wrong
>>
File: 1441050713852.gif (23 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
1441050713852.gif
23 KB, 100x100
>>295616
>Reading comprehension
>>
This really depends.
If we look at it from a graded absolutism point of view, then Mao Zedong is the most evil as he has the highest death toll to his name.
If we go by who is the most sadistic motherfucker then Joseph Mengele or Vlad the Impaler.
If we go by greed taken way too far them leopold the 2nd hands down.
>>
>>295394
>He had a surrender or die policy and was tolerant of other religions
Nice! Did you learn this while watching the John Green video?
>>
>>295394
>a surrender or die policy
How lovely.
>>
>>295978
Man, if you're counting medieval rulers, might as well count Ivan IV as well, the reports about his stuff are way more terrible than Vlad's.
>>
>>295845
>>295914
I answered OP's question.
Maybe you couldnt look past the handsome motherfucker in his picture and assumed this was a Vlad-only thread?
>>
>>295609

>First two don't seem top 5 cruel to me because their ideologies allowed them to dehumanise their victims so easily. Cruelty increases as you accept more of the reality of what you are doing.

surprisingly I can actually agree with this

>Seems like such amoral science would have practical advantages but then you read ridiculous shit like that, did they really not gain anything from this method of science before it was banned?

apparently the japanese now know how to treat fever patients better, I'm sure nothing of worth came from Mengele's experiments

It's a fucking shame, I agree. If today we could have a few years of experimenting on humans without any ethical interference, imagine the possibilities.. cancer treatment, aids, all kinds of viral diseases.

mengele was just a fuckhead
>>
>>295914
ironic
>>
>>295279
My ex-wife
>>
>>296777
The "very valuable" info from the experiments was probably only worth something for the 40s. Vivisection isn't a particularly useful way to understand more about cancer
>>
>>296847
>ex-wife

Amending this anon:

>Everyone's ex, and their mother
>>
1. Barrack Obama
2. Hitler
3. Stalin
4. Mao
5. George III
>>
Mao

Soon to be dear leader
>>
>>297933
Kek
>>
>>295989
I fucking despise how people I know think that the Mongols weren't the worst group to exist in history because of historical revisionists like Green pushing this bullshit contrarian narrative.
>>
>>295417
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klaus_Barbie

So that's who the Barbie Museum from Rat Race was about.
>>
>>295417
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klaus_Barbie
not even the worst nazi smdh desu senpai

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oskar_Dirlewanger
>>
>>297940

Mao was a nice guy.

Grossly mismanaging a country and accidentally causing famines doesn't make you cruel, it just makes you a buffoon.
>>
>>298843
Yeah, even though the cultural revolution was a massive failure, the intention was to make sure things didn't devolve into a stalinist shithole
>>
>>295394
you mean surrender and die
>>
>Vlad was "evil" or "bad" meme
fuck off literally a hero of the people, take that propaganda elsewhere
>>
>>295845
And now you look idiotic. Good job
>>
>>295845
Baka

>>295914
VERY ironic lmao
>>
>>295378
The great Chinggis Khaan was utterly ruthless but greatly honorable. Many small nations joined him because of his policies and religions tolerance. Besides those who approached him he aided by his promises when an enemy surrendered. After war with his sworn brother Jamukha, whom was offered up by his own men, Chinggis offers to set him free because of the help he gave in early years. Jamukha refuses and instead asked for the death of a noble mongol.(this entails dying without blood touching the ground, if this happens you won't reincarnate in their faith)

His descendants and generals were far less benevolent however. Their armies swept west across the step, slaughtering their way.
>>
>>299623
>impaled 50 boyars
>he dindunuffin he a good boy

fuck off /b/
>>
>>299623
This
He removed kebab and didn't afraid of anything, loved his people and was betrayed by his brother.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.