[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poland: September 1939
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 622px-Second_World_War_europe.png (228 KB, 622x600) Image search: [Google]
622px-Second_World_War_europe.png
228 KB, 622x600
You are Marshal of Poland.

How do you save Poland?
>>
>>29170
Hope that the French and British give meaningful help. Poland is screwed otherwise.
>>
You cannot. Unless you convince the western allies to continue with their offensive. Even then you are probably doomed with the USSR invasion.
>>
Ally with Germany
>>
Well since hitler offered peace already I take his offer hand over all jews for him as a gift. then invade russia with Germany leading.
>>
>>29170

Ally with Soviet Union.
Then wait till Germany surrenders.
>>
>>29267

>appeasement of Nazi Germany

lmao, yeah surely they would've stopped at Gdansk
>>
>>29263
This. Even if you're not super into him its your only way to save millions of your people.
>>
I do not because I already fucked up in 1938 by attacking nation that was willing to join forces against nazis.
>>
File: 2343242342.gif (528 KB, 500x246) Image search: [Google]
2343242342.gif
528 KB, 500x246
>>29263
Honestly, this was their best move. That or just not being allies with the Frogs and Britkeks.

Maybe if we had allied with Stalin and Hitler, they wouldn't have massacred our people.
>>
You offer your help to the Slovak State instead of attacking them and saying you'll split their country in half.
No attack from the south.

There you go. Instead, you are a backstabbing cunt like you always were and you lose again.
>>
>>29202
>Even then you are probably doomed with the USSR invasion.
Not necessarily - Stalin hadn't attacked Poland until September 17th in fear of allies actually doing something. By 2 weeks from the start of the war, it was pretty safe for him to start an offensive.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.