[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wherer did history start? What is the greatest historical fact
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Wherer did history start? What is the greatest historical fact iyo (in your opinion)?
>>
File: AREIZOO V.gif (35 KB, 296x289) Image search: [Google]
AREIZOO V.gif
35 KB, 296x289
>>281047
>Wherer [SIC] did history start?

SINCE HISTORY DOES NOT HAVE A SPATIAL DIMENSION, IT CANNOT BE LOCATED IN A POINT IN SPACE, THEREFORE IT COULD HAVE STARTED ANYWHERE.

>What is the greatest historical fact iyo [SIC] (in your opinion)?

WHAT WOULD CONSTITUTE A "GREAT HISTORICAL FACT"?

HOW CAN A FACT EVEN BE "GREAT"?
>>
>>281047
>What is the greatest historical fact iyo
R O M A
O .L I .M
M .I .L O
A M O R
>>
>>281070
>"... THEREFORE IT COULD HAVE STARTED ANYWHERE."

WOW.

I MEAN: "... THEREFORE IT COULD NOT HAVE STARTED ANYWHERE."
>>
>>281047
>Wherer did history start?

Approximately 13.4 billion year ago, once the hyper inflation of the universe receded and the ambient temperature fell to the extent of allowing electron recombination and a marked improvement in optical depth.
>>
The first time a human grabbed something.
>>
>>281070
Look dude, everything started somewhere. This should be easy for historians to answer but they nevr talk about. (really makes you think). When i say great histrocal fact just oic a good one i guess its kind of from your pov (point of viewing)
>>
Agriculture tbqh
>>
>>281098
wow you smart. But where did that happen?
>>
>>281112
thats a pretty good history fact. food is importance imo (in my opinion)
>>
>>281125
>But where

literally everywhere
>>
File: AREIZOO.gif (33 KB, 296x289) Image search: [Google]
AREIZOO.gif
33 KB, 296x289
>>281111

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT IS THAT YOU ARE ASKING?

ARE YOU EVEN A CONSCIOUS BEING?

YOU ASKED, PARAPHRASING: "WHERE DID HISTORY START?"

HISTORY IS THE NARRATIZATION OF OCCURRENCES, AND EVENTS; HISTORY IS NOT AN EVENT, NOR A THING IN SPACE, NOR A BEING IN SPACE, THEREFORE IT COULD NOT HAVE BEEN, NOR IT CAN BE, ANYWHERE, MUCH LESS "START IN A PLACE".
>>
>>281047
The earliest chronologies date back to the two earliest civilizations: the ancient Sumerians of Mesopotamia and the Early Dynastic Period of Egypt which emerged independently of each other from roughly 3500 B.C.
t. wiki
>>
>>281146
If history dosnt start somewhere then how do we know where we are going desu? "We have to know where the past started or we will be doomed to repeat it" - Martin luther Junior
>>
>>281187
wow thats quite a while ago. what did the summerians like to eat?
>>
"Summmmerians"
>>
>>281199
I don't remember anything related to eating, the low classes probably didn't have much to choose anyays, but I recall they apparently they loved beer. They drank it with straws though.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.