[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was any side "the good guys" in World War 1?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: question lads.png (248 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
question lads.png
248 KB, 1500x1500
Was any side "the good guys" in World War 1?
>>
>>277994
Italy
>>
>>277994
The neutral countries.
>>
Possibly Belgium.
>>
>>277997
haha no
>>
>>277997
>who were the good guys
>posts the worst guy

Go to bed Benito.
>>
>>278001
>>278009
Italy did nothing wrong, anyone who disagrees will be promptly ignored.
>>
America. Woodrow Wilson earnestly believed his own bullshit.
>>
>>278083
Apart from being opportunistic? I guess they didn't.
>>
>>277994

America ,Belgium, and China

everyone else were assholes.
>>
>>278088

This, Uncle Sam swept in and broke up the biggest inter-yuro bitch fight in history, and to this day they're too salty to see it.
>>
>>278215
sure thing
>>
>>278088
If I could travel back in time and strangle baby Wilson in his crib, I would. Worst 20th century persona by far.
>>
>>277994
The ones who didn't fight in it.
>>
The US, because they weren't part of either alliance.
>>
>>277994
Nah, everyone acted like a dick.
>Central powers starting a war because of one assassination
>Entente overreacting by attacking the central powers without a real reason
>>
>>278224
Everyone here hates him, why?
>>
>>277994
I feel bad for Belgium and Luxembourg, because they didn't want to join to the war in first place but they still got invaded by the autistic sperg that reigned in Germany and suffered a lot because of it.

Also, I think the Serbian government did nothing wrong, they literally accepted all of the points of the ultimatum except for those who would basically make them a puppet state of Austria-Hungary.
>>
>>278876
yeah, why?

I read through some basic info and it seems we stayed out of shit for as long as we could until germany started sinking ships and killing people

not to mention conspiring with mexico to go to war against us
>>
>>278088
Absolutely.

My tier list of guilt:
America>Low Countries>UK>France>Russia=Serbia>Germany>Austria>Degenerate Italians
>>
>>279167
It was their own fault.
>>
>>278873
>Entente Attacked the Central Powers without a reason
Because France, UK, and Belgium declared war on Germany first, right? And Russia was just living up to its treaty obligations w/r/t Serbia.
>>
>>279624
Oh fuck you there is literally nothing wrong with those things.
Wilson was a war mongering Anglo-lover who purposefully loaded civilian ships with bombs so he could find an excuse to join the war.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.