[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Rwandan genocide >1 million dead in 8 days using nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 8
File: 1448591783163.jpg (126 KB, 903x1230) Image search: [Google]
1448591783163.jpg
126 KB, 903x1230
>Rwandan genocide
>1 million dead in 8 days using nothing but machetes and guns from the hands of some goat-fucking African Hutu militia in the middle of buttfucking nowhere

>Holocaust
>only 6 million dead after 5 years with mass concentration camps, human experimentation, mass starvation, chemical/biological weapons used and the full might of the modernized German military

Holy shit Germans are actually borderline retarded when it comes to ethnic cleansing.
>>
>>347562
See, they tried to be all sneaky about it. The Hutu just didn't give a shit who knew.
>>
Rwanda was and still is a small, densely populated country, Germany is not.

The Rwandan genocide was undertaken during a period when the only thing the government was doing was killing Tutsi, helped out by the earlier introduction of ID cards that classified your tribe on them, the German government was doing quite a lot more than just killing undesirables.

I'm sure if Germany was a very small country with a very dense population and had decided to carry out the holocaust during a period when they had no other responsibilities it would've been a lot quicker and had an even higher death rate
>>
>Holy shit Germans are actually borderline retarded
That's honestly all you needed to say.

But it is a nice reminded for the /pol/lacks who insist it would be IMPOSSIBLE to kill that many people.
>>
>>347562
>holocaust
>6 million
It was 11-12 millon
>>
>>347562
hitler had to keep it a secret
>>
>>347582
The idea that the Nazi high command was constantly doped on amphetamines becomes much more convincing now.

There's no way they weren't crazy.
>>
So the narrative is now they were competent aryan supermen leaders that brutally oppressed and killed millions upon millions and slaughtered many more in war but were also weak kneed homosexual loser druggies?

Some major fucking double think.
>>
File: Tin_foil_hat_3[1].png (361 KB, 295x326) Image search: [Google]
Tin_foil_hat_3[1].png
361 KB, 295x326
>>347635
>the narrative
>>
>>347635
>So the narrative is now they were competent aryan supermen leaders that brutally oppressed and killed millions upon millions and slaughtered many more in war but were also weak kneed homosexual loser druggies?

>4chan is one person
>>
>>347637
There is not enough evidence to support the entire story of the holocaust.

I will buy death camps, einstagruppen extermination squads, mass graves of commie partisans.. All sorts of bad shit the German military and SS did that has mountains of evidence.
But the entire story? No. Not enough evidence.
>>
>>347651
That's pretty much the entire story.
>>
>>347651
What parts don't you think are true?
>>
>>347588
More like 250 million
A-S scum
>>
>>347562
Can anyone explain why no one stepped in to stop the Rwandan genocide?
>>
>>347773
lol more like 19 billions
why do you think mars is so empty of life ?
fucking revisionist
>>
>>347738
How many millions of people died.
>>
Seeing as there were only 100,000 Jews in Europe at the time, I fail to see how the holocaust could have happened.
>>
>>347801
No one cares about Rwanda/too much bureaucracy.
And I don't think they should anyway. If you do something, you're world police intervening in a sovereign country. If you don't, you are a monster leaving people to die.
The West can't win this.
>>
>>347588
First of all, your attitude towards Jews is appalling and disgraceful. The fact you so callously post about the Holocaust which killed nearly all the Jews is horrific.
>>
>>347817
That's bullshit, there are ways of preventing millions of people dying without being viewed as an enemy and maybe if the US actually partook in Humanitarian campaigns instead of war profiteering people would think so.
>>
>>347801

Between the Gulf War and the Yugoslav Wars, the West was weary of intervening in foreign conflicts.
>>
>>347651
>I will buy pretty much the entire story
>there is no evidence for the entire story
>>
>google Rwanda
>first result

What does the Holocaust have to do with a gleaming $27 million, 8.5 megawatt solar energy facility in the heart of east Africa? More than you might think.

The burgeoning ties between Israel and Rwanda—fueled in part by what the two nations perceive as their shared experience as genocide victims—helped spur Israeli green energy pioneers to build the field of 28,360 solar panels on a verdant rolling hillside outside Kigali.

Always right.
>>
>>347869
Thank you for proving my point.
>>
>>347932
I'm... Really not seeing a connection here.
>Something shitty happens and years later, Israel builds a power plant.
>???
>JOOOOOOOS!
>>
>>347869
The US did take part in a humanitarian campaign.

Said humanitarian campaign cause the Congo Crisis, lead to two wars, and killed way more people then the genocide.

Good work there, humanitarians.
>>
>>347562
You're an idiot.

The killing of the Jews only began when the "Final Solution" was initiated in the last few years of the war.

Read a fucken book, you mongoloid
>>
>>348064
Far from it.
>>
>>348062
It was meant to be a joke. I googled Rwanda to see how densely populated it is, since I doubt its as dense as big german cities, and this is what I got.

Also, since you are clearly denser than Berlin, the "/pol/ is always right" thing is a word play, since they are always right wing.
>>
>>348070
Which part?

If you're going to just be mindlessly contradictory, I really want to know what part of reality you're flat out denying.
>>
>>347651
/pol/, just fuck off.

You're drunk again.
>>
>>347869
>There are ways to prevent millions of people from dying

There really aren't. Maybe there is a way to limit a genocidal event, but just saying SAVING PEOPLE FROM DYING isn't enough. Millions die every day from different causes, poverty, illness or simply old age. This is okay? Surely not, if it's preventable. But how do you go about that? Which ones do you prioritize? How do you minimize the risk of actually aggravating the problems you aim to solve through your influence. How do you ensure that, when you're gone, problems don't come right back?
>>
>>348069
They were still dying earlier than that, from being worked too hard and being fed too little.
They just fell ill and couldnt get through their condition, because they were weak.

I wouldnt say this qualifies as genocide though, more like negligence of your slaves. Which is both stupid from a practical stand point, and immoral.
>>
>>347651
There is no "entire story". There are different claims, the lowest of which aim around ~4.5 million dead jews and others, the highest estimates aim around 12-13 million. The 6 million number is just a convenient reference you hear these days.
>>
>>348093
When you go to the actual camps, like Auschwitz, they have the ways used to get to those numbers displayed.
Its the people entering the camps, which is documented, minus the people leaving the camps after the war.

So if you ran away and never showed up under the same name, or starved, or died of disease, you are included.

Anyway, the number is irrelevant. If even 100 000 jews died in camps thats still enough to execute the german command after the war, and enough to blacken german national identity.
People really should stop arguing about the number, it doesnt matter at all.
>>
>>348118
Well, I don't disagree. I find it cynical and perverse as well to lay the focus so heavily on the number of deaths, etc.
>>
>>348072
>Also, since you are clearly denser than Berlin, the "/pol/ is always right" thing is a word play, since they are always right wing.
>/pol/ is one person
hmmm.
>>
>>348148
Leftypol doesnt live at /pol/. If it exists.
>>
>>348136
This, isn't the difference in the number of deaths all that differentiates the Paris attacks from other terrorist events, so why the greater media coverage if not due to how relatable or not.

IIRC correctly some of the shit that went down in China has had some of the absolute largest numbers.
>>
>>348165
China is also SUPER shadey about it.
>>
>>347562
>6 million
No, 12 million.
>>
>>347562
To be fair, if you count goyim, the germans holocausted some 11 million people.
>>
>the original plan was to ship all the Jews to Madagascar
>we would have had a 1st World Israel in Africa
>there would be no Jewish state causing tensions in the Middle East
>Jews would relax on the beach, enjoying the comfiest ethnic cleansing of all time
>Nazis wouldn't be remembered as comically evil supervillains
Nazi Germany was run by absolute idiots who ruined every good thing they had
>>
>>347805
But that number isn't even that impressive, considering what people like Mao and Stalin achieved. Given what else happened in the 20th century, holocausting some 11 million people s pretty easy-peasy.
>>
>>348191
Actually goyim are included in the jews figure, since people conveniently forget that concentration camps werent only for gypsies, but also for homosexuals, gypsies and retarded.
>>
>>348201
>>the original plan was to ship all the Jews to Madagascar
>>we would have had a 1st World Israel in Africa
you do not seem to realize the plan was to keep them under the control of the SS, not simply grant them a free state where they could do as they pleased and without bother
>>
>>348201
Jewish Madagascar was pretty much a pipe dream. Also, do you really believe the nazis would have allowed a jewish state to prosper?
>>
>>348093
Highest estimates are for all people that died, not just the jews, no? High ballpark for jews is 6 million.
>>
>>347635
no the narrative is that the holocaust was both a hoax that didn't happen and completely justified because in the immediate aftermath of ww1 German communists, of which a good number were jews, inspired by the russian revolution attempted to overthrow the government. So obviously every single person in all of germany and german conquered territory who had one of their 8 great grandparents be jewish deserved to be enslaved and murdered.

oh but it also is a complete lie because muh craftyjew meme
>>
>>348091
Just because they worked them to death doesnt mean it wasnt part of the genocide.
They knew the labor would kill them eventually, just at a slower pace than a mass execution.
Prisoners with valuable skills got special treatment so they didnt starve to death.
>>
>>348207
>Actually goyim are included in the jews figure
no, they aren't. Camps, Einsatzgruppen etc killed 11 million total, of which 5-6 million jews.
>>
>>348207
>werent only for gypsies, but also for homosexuals, gypsies and retarded

Meant not only for jews*
>>
>Jewish Madagascar
pls

In fact just
>Colonial Africa divided into Lebensraum for the rest of the world
>>
>>347801
the same reason no one stepped in to stop the darfur genocide and no one is going to step in to stop the Burundi genocide
>>
>>348205
>considering what people like Mao and Stalin achieved

Alright firstly they killed their own people, they didn't try to kill a foreign or different ethnic group or race. Secondly the number of people they killed were unintentional. Stalin was only meant to purge a small group of people fucking with him. And Mao never intended to kill anyone with the Great Leap Forward.
>>
>>348201
Jewish Madagascar would have been great but the problem was the Jews didn't want to go there at all.
>>
>>348201
The plan was doomed to fail from the start, the nazis had no actual way to control madagascar or the means to transport millions of people across half the globe.
Even then a large part of the population would have died due to the unsustainable increase in population.
>>
>>348236
>Alright firstly they killed their own people, they didn't try to kill a foreign or different ethnic group or race.

Germany only killed its own people too. Occupied Poland was part of Germany at the time, and its people were German citizens.
>>
File: gook_image09.jpg (117 KB, 471x600) Image search: [Google]
gook_image09.jpg
117 KB, 471x600
Okay so /his/ what was the most successful genocide of all time?

Inb4 Stalin/Mao

Genocide means attempting to eradicate a different race or ethnic group.
>>
>>348241
Also the French didn't want them, and the Malagasy didn't want them, and there was no way Madagascar could support them.

If they had actually gone ahead with the Madagascar plan, it still would have been mass murder.
>>
>>348250
Jews were not Germanic you retard
>>
>>348236
In other words, you can kill more people by accident than the nazis managed to kill intentionally. Not exactly an argument against the numbers of holocaust victims, is it?
>>
>>348201
yes I'm sure there would have been absolutely no tensions with the Malagasy people

none whatsoever
>>
>>348255
Neither were the slavs, he said they were living under german souvereignty.
>>
>>348255
>What religion someone has determines their linguistic group.
>>
>>348255
We are not talking about people with germanic tribal heritage but citizens of german state
>>
>>348264
>Jews

>not an ethnic group

Also

>linguistic

>linguistic

It's genetic you retard
>>
>>348255
Germans killing germans is the same as russians killing russians.
Unless you believe that the USSR was 100% homogeneous in its ethnicity, in which case deepthroat a shotgun.
>>
File: 2014-11-02_00002.jpg (307 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
2014-11-02_00002.jpg
307 KB, 1366x768
>>348251
The Taino comes to mind, they never knew what hit them.

Imagine if Columbus had landed in Venezuela and made first contact with the ferocious and cannibalistic Caribs instead.
>>
>>348251
What was done to the natives of the americas wasn't one unified effort, but it nearly wiped them off the face of the earth.
The german genocide of the Herero was 100% efficient, but we're talking a coule thousand people here.
Holocaust reigns supreme when you simultaneously look at efficiency and number of people killed, area of effect, time needed for completion etc.
>>
>>348275
I think the point is that the Germans killed people because of their race while the commies killed people regardless of race
>>
>>348270
>It's genetic you retard
Yeah, you think Nazi racial theory has any bearing on reality, and I'm the retard.
>>
>>348295
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_of_Jewish_origins

Holy shit can you be any more ignorant?
>>
>>347562
Isn't the total Holocaust dead far, far higher than that?
>>
>>348301
>Jewish people had kids with Jews
>that makes them a race
I suppose I'm a racial Catholic then
>>
>>348307
11 million. 6 million is the number of Jews.
>>
>>348310
>didn't even fucking read the link

Wow
>>
>>348310
not him, and frankly I don't even know what point he's trying to make, but a case could be made for european jews being considered ashkenazic rather than the primary race of the nation they lived in. I wouldn't really apply that to German jews though since by the mid 1930's they were far more cosmopolitan and integrated than the jewish communities in Poland, Ukraine, and Russia which mostly lived in separate communities.
>>
>1 million people
>8 days
>machetes only

I don't buy it. Can you people even math?

If the fucking all 'muh 6 gorillion' thing lack proper foundation, why do you think a nigger filthy country, with a precarious documentation of this sort of thing, will be any better?
I am not saying it was a massacre, that it was a slaughter or anything like that. I am only saying that these number are fucked up.
>>
>>347921
WHAT IS THE MOLE MASS OF JEWS?
>>
>>348632
OP is an retard its more like 1 million in a month
>>
>>348118
I always wodered, why the eyewitnesses always inflate the number of killed. Pilecki said that during hist time in Auschwitz, few million people were gassed (september 1940 - april 1943). Borowski wrote in his short stories (based on his experiences in Auschwitz), that "Since Christmas, I must've sent million people to gas".
>>
>>347575
>Germany is not.
Not to mention that most of the Jews were taken from places other than Germany (especially eastern Europe)
>>
File: kill me.jpg (47 KB, 475x360) Image search: [Google]
kill me.jpg
47 KB, 475x360
>>348201
>tfw Mussolini never responded to the petition about creating gypsy state in Somalia
>>
>>347562
See the difference is that the Hutu had a search area that was smaller than Belgium
>>
>>347588
60 gorillian
>>
File: 1449017977977.jpg (41 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1449017977977.jpg
41 KB, 500x500
>tfw the niggers are more efficient than the aryans in mass extermination
>>
>>348301
If I convert to Judaism does my race change?
>>
>>347803
>>347773
>>347819
all this false flagging
/pol/ pls go
>>
>>348179
What are you talking about? The party has never done any wrong what so ever. China is the greatest economy and military in the world now because of the actions of the party! Don't let your mind be poisoned by foreigners, please, give us your address so we can have a talk with you and resolve your misconceptions about China.
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.