[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you know about Brazil's history?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 363x283) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17 KB, 363x283
What do you know about Brazil's history?
>>
File: D Pedro II.jpg (1 MB, 1286x1731) Image search: [Google]
D Pedro II.jpg
1 MB, 1286x1731
WE WUZ EMPERORS
>>
Jungle. Then emu hunters came down and started fishing. That went pretty well for a few thousand years. Then some Euros came and fucked that up. Then sugar cane and cattle. Then a lot of fishing. Then a puppet king, then some regular kings, then probably just plantations and shit. Then they were like "We're 90% slaves, fuck this shit," and got rid of their king.

Then some more Europeans came and were like "Woah, check out this fucking jungle!" Then everyone was like, "We ain't time for butterflys, fucking Nazis are everywhere" Then Brazil was lonely and so they started playing soccer.

After everyone else sorted out a new world order, Brazil was like "Look what I can do with this ball". Then they had to get rid of a king again I think because they stopped paying attention to that republic thing.

Now they are like, "We have a ton of shit to sell, let's sell this shit." And some people are like, "We wuz kingz, muh BRICS" and other people are like, "Fucking tin roofs in 2015, wtf" and so they are fighting about that. Also they stopped being good at soccer.
>>
"Why did you depose Pedro II?"
>>
>>339965
Literally because he freed the slaves
>>
>>339965
literally just because he was too old.
>>
>>339871
"jungle" is not even brasil's largest biome
>>
>>339807
smoking snakes, collor de mello, pt. not much desu.
>>
>>339807
Cafe com leche and jogo do bicho
>>
>>340305

This is officially a meme response.

No one gives a shit about grassland and rocks and other shit that we all have and live in.

Brazil is jungle because it own's a giant fucking jungle that is like no other jungle on the planet.

Get used to it, AMIGOS
>>
So, were we going to get a lecture or not?
>>
>>339965

Apparently he had zero interest in fighting for the continuity of the Empire.
Makes you wonder if he'd have changed his mind had he known what the following century would bring.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.