[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So which legion was best legion, /his/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: roman-legions-standards.jpg (408 KB, 736x432) Image search: [Google]
roman-legions-standards.jpg
408 KB, 736x432
So which legion was best legion, /his/?
>>
>>16544
30th Legion, Ulpia Victrix

Trajan's motherfucking legion
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (88 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
88 KB, 1920x1080
THIRTEENTH
>>
>>16544
Knowing absolutely nothing, I'm going with LEC-I and LEC-III.
>>
report and hide legion threads
Free Vegas is the only viable choice
>>
>>17113

Degenerates like you belong on the Cross.

Profligate.
>>
Legio X Equestris
>>
>>16719
Is this show any good?
>>
>>16544
NCR>Legion
>>
File: tumblr_mebmq8TGya1qhz1edo1_500.gif (965 KB, 500x220) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mebmq8TGya1qhz1edo1_500.gif
965 KB, 500x220
>>17479
It's excellent

The only problem is that there were originally 5 seasons planned but they decided to cut it to 2 so the scenarists had to rush 4 seasons in one

>the Pullo-Vorenus bromance
>Caesar
>Marc-Antonius

Watch it senpai
>>
fretensis was the jew hammer
>>
File: 159203462.jpg (5 KB, 252x200) Image search: [Google]
159203462.jpg
5 KB, 252x200
>>17618
Literally perfect casting, how can one man be so based?
>>
>>17113
Answer carefully: Free Vegas under who?
>>
>>19780

Me with my fists of steel and nukes a plenty.
>>
>>20608
>anarchy
If you're dumb enough to pick anarchy, you aren't a good leader. There have been numerous examples of individuals liberating people and taking control of them before becoming just as bad as the leaders they deposed.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.