[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
am i sick?, i really want to go back in time, and life like a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: my ancestors.jpg (98 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
my ancestors.jpg
98 KB, 1280x720
am i sick?, i really want to go back in time, and life like a viking.. for real...i want it so bad..i don't like the time we are in.. oh my god.. please tell me when i die, i can decide in which time i want to life
>>
>>1426533
>i don't like the time we are in..

No, you don't like yourself. But you'd still be you, even without indoor plumbing.
>>
enjoy getting your shit pushed in by every civilized country for being such backwater chimps
>>
>>1426533
Does that mean that when you died before this life, you chose to live in this time, only to spend your life whining about how much you want to live in another time?

People are never satisfied.
>>
>>1426533
You can still be a viking.

By an axe, break into someone's house, kill them, rob them. Literally only difference is the year.
>>
>>1426533
You're the guy who hates vikings and makes threads about how much they suck, now you're making a feeble troll thread so you can post against yourself about how much vikings suck in order to bait people

just go away
>>
File: vik.png (115 KB, 1305x893) Image search: [Google]
vik.png
115 KB, 1305x893
>>
>>1426548
My ancestors speak to me, they demand blood of enema but I can't kill them becus they already died I wish I was a viking and could kill my enemas for the glory of Odin and reach Val Halen.
>>
>>1426560
>they demand blood of enema
Sit on a sharp tube then
>>
>>1426533
Since when did vikings shave, and have haircuts like that? And what about that frickin tattoo... As a nord I feel triggered.
>>
File: harald_haarfager.jpg (69 KB, 620x461) Image search: [Google]
harald_haarfager.jpg
69 KB, 620x461
>>1426843
They looked like fags irl too.
>>
>>1426542
But the lady at the front desk said this time would be fun....
All the viking spots were taken by past life immigrants trying to get back to scandinavia.
Pro-tip, its why the vikings acted like africans
>>
>>1426533
>i really want to go back in time, and life like a viking
Good news OP! You can move to Somalia, and engage in the lifestyle of getting in a boat with a bunch of niggers, arriving at the destination, and disrupting the flow of civilization! All while avoiding combat with real armies.
>>
>>1427267
>get to the reincarnation desk
>all that's left is a Jew in Medieval Europe and peasant in 1930 Ukraine
>>
>>1426546
this.

Spend years carving and building a great big boat and sail across the coasts of Europe and Northern Canada, raiding peoples homes with an ax and hope no one shoots you first. Make a tribe of homeless people and make yourself their king.
>>
>>1426533
you wouldn't last a week
>>
>>1427307
>get to front desk
>sorry all that's left is an Irish peasant in 1830
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.