[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on the world. Why does it feel like everything is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: earthnew.jpg (19 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
earthnew.jpg
19 KB, 400x320
Redpill me on the world. Why does it feel like everything is going to shit everywhere at once?
>>
Because you are afraid.
>>
>>1420506
pls dont use words like "redpill me"
>>
Everyone has always felt like that in every age
>>
>>1420515
I know the origins of redpilling, but feel it could actually become a kind of normal.

"Enlighten me" is the only alternative.
>>
>>1420530

>provide me some insight
>explain this to me
>help me understand
>>
Ask >>>/pol/

You'll get plenty of answers
>>
>>1420506
Everything has been "going to shit" everywhere since the beginning of recorded history (and probably before that too). If anything it's been "going to shit" a lot less than it was only 100 years ago.
>>
>>1420506
Every horrible thing that happens in the world is brought to you live by every media company in existence. Combine that with the recent rise of terror, and the world becomes a scary place.
>>
When you were a kid you didn't know jack about shit so everything seemed fine.
Now you're all growed up and you know shit, so you are aware of all the bad shit you probably never would have heard about as a kid.
As you get older you will probably retain more happier memories just to keep yourself sane, so the past often seems better than the present.

Also don't say "redpill me" you fucking faggot. Hirohito should permaban anyone who says that outside of /pol/
>>
>>1420536
The way I see it redpill has a different meaning as those examples. Redpill and enlighten me emphasis some hidden truth or esortic knowledge.
>>
>>1420583
Any knowledge that you are not privy to is hidden from your perspective.
Besides, it's /pol/ speak and everyone hates polacks.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.