[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw can't even make myself eat healthily anymore due
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (7 KB, 212x238) Image search: [Google]
image.png
7 KB, 212x238
>tfw can't even make myself eat healthily anymore due to existential crisis reasons ("Who cares, looking good is a spook" or "Procrastinating this won't mater, having low willpower won't matter" etc)
>tfw struggling to have any beliefs at all (whether to work hard or be lazy)
>as shown by my 4chan presence I just do whatever is lowbrow enough to manipulate me (internet, fast food)

wat do???
>>
>not willing the Good for its own sake
>having an inner life so devoid of feeling for life and existence he needs to be argued into not living like a fucking animal chasing the dopamine dragon

lmao I feel bad for u son
>>
File: 1464296905762.jpg (129 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464296905762.jpg
129 KB, 1920x1080
Just like start lifting heavy weights alot
>>
File: 1421173058740.jpg (146 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
1421173058740.jpg
146 KB, 803x688
>>1417482
Just waddle over to /r9k/, they give plenty of excellent advice.
>>
Fedorism and Stirnerism do that. Enjoy your miserable and meaningless life.
>>
File: 1468466552873.jpg (13 KB, 540x539) Image search: [Google]
1468466552873.jpg
13 KB, 540x539
>Be NEET
>Be sad all day regretting the past and think about how I'm failing to prepare for the future
>Accept nihilism
>Suddenly my life is great since I don't have to worry about everything and just do what I feel like.
Been a year so far, one of the best years of my life.
>>
read eastern(chinese, indian, japanese mostly) philosophy and religion. It helped me
>>
Literally become the ubermensh
Master of spooks
Instead of spooks being an obstacle to well being make the spooks your bitch.
Be like soloman and command the spooks.
All the things that now have no meaning, once being attained will show mastery over it. By instead saying it is pointless to do so instead say, "by doing this I am proving its futility and thus will be stronger for overcoming it"

Be a ghost buster
>>
>>1418456
>Master of spooks

The correct term is plantation owner.
>>
>>1418456
>being so weak you have to reason your way out of asceticism and existential oblivion
and you call yourself "le ubermenbchjf XD"
>>
File: spook.jpg (33 KB, 390x310) Image search: [Google]
spook.jpg
33 KB, 390x310
>>1418609
>asceticism and existential oblivion
>>
>>1417482
Caring about whether things are spooks or not is literally a spook.

Do people actually try to understand philosophies or do they just meme all day on /his/?
>>
File: 1436837858556.jpg (39 KB, 308x400) Image search: [Google]
1436837858556.jpg
39 KB, 308x400
Know what not a spook, faggot? Heart disease.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.