[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why were Jews all over the world(excluding North America and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Why were Jews all over the world(excluding North America and certain European states)in such a hurry to get to Israel? Were they all being oppressed? Were they just happy to see the holy land? Also why did the Arabs banish all the Jews that lived there for centuries? Just because Israel existed?
>>
>>1406127
When your most of your immediate family get sent to Auswitz and die because they were Jewish you might want to consider moving to a country that's okay with Jews or better yet make a country for Jews.
>>
>>1406138
I am aware of thatm but I'm also referring to the Jews from Iran, Ethiopia, Middle East, Russia and so forth
>>
Because its a country for jews, by jews?

Considering how over the thousands of years jews like always get displaced yeah it was a pretty big deal to them
>>
>>1406147
>iran
>middle east
muslims, nuff said
>ethiopia
ethiopians don't want to live in ethiopia
>russia
the most antisemitic country in the last couple of centuries and you wonder why would jews want to leave it
>>
>>1406147
As far as I know Jews from Russia also moved to Israel since the U.S.S.R. was an authoritarian atheist state which banned and outlawed Judaism. Jews in places like Iran didn't move to Israel because those are communities that have been there for over 2,000 years. They were well situated there and didn't suffer persecution like their European counterparts.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.