[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meritocracy of Blood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: vlad-impaler-03.jpg (12 KB, 250x262) Image search: [Google]
vlad-impaler-03.jpg
12 KB, 250x262
In most historical outlooks, societies were formerly gained and changed through meritocracies of blood. This ranged from fighting the strongest of a tribe, to overthrowing an entire embodiment of government. If most modernized societies were to suddenly overturn their elections and political debates - would a meritocracy of blood replace the political scheme of most modernized nations, or would there be differences in ruling, compared to that of our ancestors?
>>
Meritocracy is frankly a meme, it never existed in practice.
>>
>>1405236
Yes most likely, but maybe not.
>>
>>1405236
>I want losers to die
Sounds terrible. Meritocracy as you know and use it is a meme though
>>
>>1405236
How would there be meritocracy without plutocracy? I understand what you're saying by "Meritocracy of Blood" but in that kind of system who else other than the wealthy would be able to be educated?
>>
>>1405236

What is a meritocracy of blood?
>>
> meritocracy
> of blood
Like... my father was pretty cool guy and I should rule over other people even if I am shit by myself?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.