[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Finally, after many years of subservience, I have secured
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: t.Otto the >great.jpg (639 KB, 1011x1003) Image search: [Google]
t.Otto the >great.jpg
639 KB, 1011x1003
>Finally, after many years of subservience, I have secured myself a piece of territory for me and my fellow haplotype-sharing subjects. Even though this feat was only possible after my superior subjugators died, I consider my achievement a superhuman feat. I am a god.

What should he do now, /his/?
>>
>>1401933
Are you the frog who thought Charlemagne was a French conqueror of Germans or something?
>>
>>1401933
embrace diversity
>>
>>1401933
World relevance by becoming the most loyal servant of the pope and give him all my money
>>
create a holy roman empire

it will be glorious
>>
But Henry the Fowler was the one to establish the Kingdom of Germany.
>What should he do now, /his/?
Drang nach Osten
>>
>>1402572
More like nail the Holy back onto their cross. And copy the best parts of the publica
>>
>>1401941
>Being this new
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
[spoiler]Charlemagne was proto-French though[/spoiler]
>>
>>1401933
Lol fuckoff with your /int/ memes.

Here's Otto for you:
>Finally, after many years of warring my subjects who didn't agree that I should be king, and saving Christendom from the depradations of the Magyars, I have secured myself the right to be called King of the Germans and Holy Roman Emperor. A feat achieved by me through war, careful planning, and the acknowledgement of the nobles of Germandom.
>Also fuck the Pope, that meddling piece of shit.
>>
>>1402905
pretty much sums up most Holy Roman Emperors
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.