[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I went through all historical definitions of various religions,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: ClXIMfMWkAEI1Rm.jpg (83 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
ClXIMfMWkAEI1Rm.jpg
83 KB, 1200x675
I went through all historical definitions of various religions, but couldn't find mine. Can you name it /his/? What's my religion?

>I believe creator/simulator/god exists.

>However I don't know if he/she/it is "perfect" nor capable to do everything.

>I believe he/she/it/they may or might not be one of the gods that we know, including abrahamic ones. Or even might be god/gods of those gods which has got another god above himself. Or even might be completely different type of ayy lmaos with their technology that we can't even imagine.

>We will never be able to completely "prove" whether if he exists or not with scientific methods.

>It's impossible for us to completely understand his "moral values", purpose or motivation, or even if he is just fucking around with us with our limited capacity. It's impossible to emphasize to him.

>I believe magick/magic might be real, and if they are real they might be glitches of simulation or god's F1 key that has given to the "caster".
>>
>>1397074
Just say you're agnostic.
>>
>>1397090
/thread
>>
Gnosticism?
>>
>>1397151

I'm really interested in Gnosticism nowadays, planning on reading 3-4 books about it. Any advices?
>>
>>1397074
You obviously didn't look hard enough and just wanted to make a special snowflake post. Have a good day.
>>
>>1397074
Sounds like deist. Not happy with deist?
>>
>>1397074
Sounds like agnostic theism. Or maybe deism.
>>
>>1397074
You're a deist, everyone but this guy >>1397634
is retarded
>>
>>1397074
deist, you just believe god exists and that he probly doesnt give a shit and isnt personal (doesnt love every person with all his being, cares about every person deeply etc.)
>>
>>1397090
>agnostic meme

just fuck off already how do you retards not get at least the meaning of the word you label yourself under? everyones a fucking agnostic, no one knows for sure, you either believe or you dont believe unless you dont even know what you believe, but that a whole other level of retardation
>>
>>1397179
Been listening to Stephan Hoeller's lectures on youtube recently, he's pretty fun.
>>
File: 1275326820240.jpg (4 KB, 117x126) Image search: [Google]
1275326820240.jpg
4 KB, 117x126
>>1398675
>Calls Christians agnostic
>Calls Muslims agnostic
>Being so a priori wrong
>Calling others retarded
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.