[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are "azeris" just shia turks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: flag_azerbaijan.jpg (9 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
flag_azerbaijan.jpg
9 KB, 780x439
Are "azeris" just shia turks?
>>
>all Turkic peoples are the same
You're one of those dumbasses who thinks panslavism is a possibility, aren't you.
>>
>>1396858
So... Which Turk are you?
>>
>>1396881
>Which Turk are you?
Turks are the only Turkish people, you dumbfuck
>>
>>1396881
None at all. I'm Western Slavic.
>>
>>1396905
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Slavs, is in fact, Wends and Slavs, or as I've recently taken to calling it, masterrace and slavshits. Slavs are not an ethnic group unto itself, but merely a linguistic group made useful by based Wends, a vital group thanks to which Europe exists.
Many /int/ users mistake Wends for Slavs every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Wendish group is often called "Slavs", and many of /int/olerants are not aware that it is basically the Wends, a Central European masterrace.
There really are Slavs, but Wends are no part of it. Wends are different, much more civilized and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Slavs often include Wends, but basically it's Slavs with Wends added. All the so called "Western Slavs" are really Wends
>>
They are just Mountain Persians.
>>
>>1396881
The Greek-speaking one.
>>
>>1396833
They're basically persians speaking turk in Iran. In the independent republic they're the same but way more corrupted by the Eternal Russian.
>>
>>1396925
GOTEM KEK
>>
They're turkified Persians
>>
File: Genetic Cluster 4.png (225 KB, 1736x883) Image search: [Google]
Genetic Cluster 4.png
225 KB, 1736x883
They're literally the same people as other Iranians (Persians, Kurds, Gilaks, etc.), they just speak a different language so they're considered a different ethnicity.

Turks, for that matter, are just Greek/Armenian hybrids who speak Turkish.
>>
>>1397078
How the fuck are you supposed to read these graphs.
>>
>>1396833
No just Persians who speak Turkish. Why they bother with Turk role-playing is beyond me.
>>
>>1397153
turks are anatolian and unique.
>>
File: Genetic Cluster 3.png (316 KB, 1500x1200) Image search: [Google]
Genetic Cluster 3.png
316 KB, 1500x1200
>>1397119
Here's a clearer version of that same graph
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.