[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw the most benevolent, cultured, sophisticated, prosperous,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: songpainting.jpg (915 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
songpainting.jpg
915 KB, 1920x1080
>tfw the most benevolent, cultured, sophisticated, prosperous, and powerful Chinese dynasty ever seen was cucked by the Mongs

Historical Feels thread?
>>
>>1392420
>powerful
>>
>>1392820
>t. Mongolian horsefucker
>>
>be mongol
>rape entire universe
>ruin history forever
>die and go to hell
Fucking mongols, just reading about them makes me mad.
>>
>>1392837
The Song, especially the Southern Song, are universally regarded as weak compared to other dynasties through. They were benevolent, cultured, sophisticated, prosperous and industrious, but not powerful.
>>
>>1392420
>>1392837
>>1392866
cri moar chinks and slavs
>>
>>1392866
>Implying based Kublai wasn't an improcement over the faggoty Song
>>
>>1393332
Improvement*
>>
>>1392866
Mongols are the greatest people to ever live
>>
>>1392420
Protip: if you castrate your military and execute any general that shows a semblance of competence, don't be surprised when your country get's fucked in the ass.
>>
itt: mad asians
>>
None of the popular atheists know Scripture well enough to settle debates; neither do I follow the popular nor do your deluded retarded memes apply to me. My post was antiatheist. I somewhat doubt your kind can learn new proper words.
>>
>>1392420
They were gone too soon my friend.
Definitely not the best Chinese dynasty though.
>>
>>1392420
I agree completely OP.

Well maybe they weren't the most powerful, although IIRC they had a very large standing army for the time.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.