[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/his/, what kind of Christianity does this people follow? h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 232x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 232x250
/his/, what kind of Christianity does this people follow?

https://youtu.be/akMWSwBZh5I

Every time I see people preaching against Christian fanatics they bring these kind of mass up. I am a Catholic, and I never in my whole 22 years of life have seen something like this happen in a Catholic Church.
>>
What the hell am I watching?
>>
File: sage.png (7 KB, 200x156) Image search: [Google]
sage.png
7 KB, 200x156
>>1391941
>I am a Catholic, and I never in my whole 22 years of life have seen something like this happen in a Catholic Church.

Oh look, another cringeworthy Christcuck thread.
>>
>>1391993
I'm not promoting my religion in this thread, fellow edgy poster, I am just asking what kind of Christianity these animals follow.
>>
>>1391941
This is probably some variation of the Pentecostal denomination.
>>
>>1392006
Yeah.

Pentecostal Churches are weird. I always wondered about their theological positions.
>>
>>1392009
Well they're big on gifts of the Spirit, as you can see. I would say they take it too far, but for fear of blaspheming the Spirit I have to consider that they may have caught onto something.
>>
I know this. I love their prayer for viewers and ''''distance is not a barrier''''. In the end they are Christian as can be seen everywhere. This is probably the best church in the world.
Still they make this sort of mistake: >>1390587
Just like everywhere else in Christianity.
>>
Like this too btw

http://en.lourdes-france.org/tv-lourdes/
>>
>>1391941
it's just general Evangelical Christianity. Faith Healing, holy-rolling, 'charismatics', call it what you will. Basically homespun superstitious Christianity. It should be wiped out.
>>
None of the popular atheists know Scripture well enouh to settle debates; neither do I follow the popular nor do your deluded retarded memes apply to me. My post was antitheist. I somewhat doubt your kind can learn new proper words.
>>
>>1391941
Gonna be honest, man, some Catholic parishes aren't too far off from this. I've seen a fucking clown mass before. Vat II fucked you guys over.
>>
>>1392673
I was raised Catholic, and in my neck of the woods, we sure as shit never did anything remotely like this.

To be honest, I think it's more of a black thing than denominational. You don't see Filipino, Hispanic or European Christians doing this kooky shit.
>>
>>1392673
Lies. You'll never see something like that in a catholic church. And even if some weird priest manages to get away with it, it would be for a short period of time because once the bishop finds out he's gonna get just'd
>>
File: undividedorthodoxchurchtimeline.png (123 KB, 834x581) Image search: [Google]
undividedorthodoxchurchtimeline.png
123 KB, 834x581
>>1391941
There's only one kind. There are no churches outside of the Orthodox Church, only heresies and schismatics.

t. Patriarch of Bulgaria.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.