[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: It's 15:00, Sunday 18th June, 1815. The Battle of Waterloo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: battle-of-waterloo-2015-hero-H.jpg (740 KB, 1389x454) Image search: [Google]
battle-of-waterloo-2015-hero-H.jpg
740 KB, 1389x454
ITT: It's 15:00, Sunday 18th June, 1815. The Battle of Waterloo has commenced and you are in charge of the French forces. Armed with the knowledge of whats about to happen, what do you do to win the battle?
>>
>chase and destroy the Prussians after Ligny
>not send d'Erlon to get lost fucking twice
>not order Ney's retarded cavalry charge
>>
Considering the odds they did pretty fucking good. I mean we could make a tactical change or two, but none of us would be able to organize the men or handle the logistics.

Honestly, Napoleon should have simply destroyed Prussia when he had the chance. He wanted to pull an Alexander pardoning Porus. It ignores the fact that it's a completely different situation.
>>
>>1391893
Kill myself once I realise I'm a useless frog.
>>
>>1391893
assasinate blucher
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.