[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're asleep... Then you're told that you have one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Claude Lorrain.jpg (2 MB, 2273x1647) Image search: [Google]
Claude Lorrain.jpg
2 MB, 2273x1647
You're asleep...

Then you're told that you have one wish to either wake up as you currently are or go back through time and become a new man, a new life, new people, friends, loves, professions, a new life.
Where do you go? What time period? What would you do/be?

>Rules: You can't be a Royal or go back before the birth of Civilization
>>
>>1380091
What a boring wish. I stay as I am.
>>
>>1380091
Be the same as I am now but with more money.
>>
>>1380120

Also I use my knowledge of 4chan jokes from the future to namefag it up while remaining way ahead in the banter game. I'll literally be roasting you kids at the age of 15, but with mental age of a 35 year old.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.