[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know there are those here who thinks that white people are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1467758648083.png (134 KB, 317x392) Image search: [Google]
1467758648083.png
134 KB, 317x392
I know there are those here who thinks that white people are in most ways superior to other races, whenever it be about morals, thinking or organization. Are there people here who, outside of trolling, thinks the opposite is true thoug? That white people somehow enslaved, wared and genocided worse than other races factoring in the differences of conditions and time?

I am not going to say I support any side, I am just curios in finding out.
>>
>>1378438
I'm sure that one of the many people on here believe that, yes. Or they could be trolling.
>>
>>1378438
Afrocentrism is an incredibly popular movement, OP.

Literally "WE WUZ KANGS".
>>
>>1378438

No one unironically thinks the white man be keeping a brother down. At least not on a site like this where """racist""" facts can't be censored.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 530x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 530x600
>there are people on /his/ RIGHT NOW that think there is one race that is better at everything ever and is superior to every other race in the history of mankind
And yet other races still exist.
>>
>>1378438

One thing is cultural superiority, another thing "racial" superiority on a genetic level.

As a European it is obvious that European harsh winters and high population density is the cause for the level of civilisation.

Only through organisation and cultural development did we survive and thrive in these latitudes. One passed on the knowledge of when to farm, when to seed, how to hunt from generation to generation.

This allowed for the highest advancement in technology in the history of humanity.

However, to make the argument that this somehow is on a genetic level (as opposed to memetic behaviour) is simply ridiculous.

Thats where the average poltards fucks up.
>>
File: 12093810.jpg (79 KB, 598x400) Image search: [Google]
12093810.jpg
79 KB, 598x400
>>1378451
>white people are in most ways superior to other races
>there is one race that is better at everything ever and is superior to every other race in the history of mankind
>>
>>1381003

>there are people in this thread right now who dont understand adaptation and phenotype
>>
>>1380995
what about all the dangerous animals and harsh weather in Africa? Trials and tribulations of blacks may have been different but they weren't any less difficult. your argument's shit and you should kill yourself
>>
>>1378451
>there are people on /his/ RIGHT NOW that think there is one homo that is better at everything ever and is superior to every other home in the history of the homo tree

And yet there's cousins of the homo genus still alive

>>1381048
cold climates are objectively harder to survive in than hot climates as for most of your time it's impossible to do any agriculture, especially if there's a giant wall of ice that resets your landscape every odd hundred thousand years
>>
>>1382488
You are aware the majority of European genes comes from people wandering in here less than ten thousand years ago from the midfle east or ukraine?
And that places with more genes from people that may have lived here during the ice ages such as lithunians and belarusians aren't really more successfull than others.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.