[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he will never be Prime Minister and leader of the Labour Party
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: oswald mosley 1938.jpg (18 KB, 344x480) Image search: [Google]
oswald mosley 1938.jpg
18 KB, 344x480
>he will never be Prime Minister and leader of the Labour Party
>>
Good.
>>
Bad

XDDD
>>
neutral desu
>>
>>1358383
was he a british nazi? i've wondered about this guy ever since i started seeing his picture.

this website didn't really tell me anything about him

https://www.oswaldmosley.com/
>>
>>1359623
No he was a fascist.
>>
>>1359639
so a nationalist who felt that sometimes people make bad decisions, so the best and the brightest should make some decisions for everyone?
>>
>>1359623
>was he a british nazi?
Not necessarily.

He had sort-of 3rd position ideals but at the same time as long as his party was still "The New Party" rather than "British Union of Fascist" and when he wasn't only a face of their politics but ideologue you could see that he was fascist in very "British sense".
Once he became "just" a face of BUoF though, the party was transformed into typical fascist party while ever since the fall of France they've engaged into huge pacifist campaign which British government thought was funded by Germans.

He was a man who wanted what he thought was the best for the British people, I won't ponder it though because it's a different thing. His greatest mistake, was that instead of engaging in Labour or Conservative party and actually implementing some of his ideas, he wanted to be independent and slowly lost control over his own party.
>>
>you will never have BUF gf
>>
Is there any color footage of BUF rallies?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atXRw_G-uTw
>>
>>1358383

Reminder that one of his offspring BTFO'd Rupert Murdoch. Also, saved/ruined F1, depending on which side of the argument you favor.

Oswald's basedness lives on.
>>
File: 1466117206563.jpg (55 KB, 564x728) Image search: [Google]
1466117206563.jpg
55 KB, 564x728
>>1360008
I've got a rare coloured Oswald.
>>
File: sad french.png (152 KB, 616x725) Image search: [Google]
sad french.png
152 KB, 616x725
> when Kaiserreich game timeline is in a paralel dimension.
>>
>>1358383
>germany goes for fascism
>it sucks
>now everyone wants fascism except germany, who tells everyone its bad
>but they wont listen

>russia goes for communism
>it sucks
>now everyone wants communism except russia, who tells everyone its bad
>but they wont listen

I guess these catastrophes are something a nation just needs to experience, and Germany and Russia are ahead of the curve.
>>
>>1360008
>Is there any color footage of BUF rallies?

I've got a small amount of colour footage on DVD, I'll post it here soon enough
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.