[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw unironically born in le wrong generation :( Whats her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: Last_Crusader.jpg (1 MB, 1750x1724) Image search: [Google]
Last_Crusader.jpg
1 MB, 1750x1724
>tfw unironically born in le wrong generation :(

Whats her name /his/?
>>
>>1357382
22nd century
>>
>>1357382
I don't know op, the current year is pretty good
>>
>>1357391
>being a reverse contrarian
>>
You are defined by space and time. YOU can't exist in any other time than this very instant. Therefore this idea is so ridiculously fantastical you're chasing a dream.

You would not be you in that time.
>>
File: 1438544005520.png (114 KB, 380x322) Image search: [Google]
1438544005520.png
114 KB, 380x322
>>1357382
>you will never to back to the prime of the pirate age and attempt to recreate an actual Strawhat crew and become largely benevolent outlaws
>>
File: are you for real.jpg (80 KB, 492x559) Image search: [Google]
are you for real.jpg
80 KB, 492x559
>>1357893

>thinks real piracy was anything like a manga for chuu2s
>>
>>1357918
Actually One Piece is worse than our world because the pirates have superpowers and guys who stop the pirates are dicks,
>>
Not so long ago, actually: America between WWII and the internet, it seems like the perfect balance of technological leisure and limitation.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 479x307) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 479x307
/thread
>>
File: born in le wrong generation.png (373 KB, 596x628) Image search: [Google]
born in le wrong generation.png
373 KB, 596x628
>>
>>1359967

So get off the internet then.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.