[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has terrorism ever been able to change history? https://www
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Chink BTFO.jpg (501 KB, 1280x1254) Image search: [Google]
Chink BTFO.jpg
501 KB, 1280x1254
Has terrorism ever been able to change history?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRI5eWWZIpo
>>
>>1354435

Let's ask the Arch Duke and all the people who died in World War I.
>>
>>1354438
But WW1 was inevitable. It would have happened sooner or later.
>>
>>1354435
Yes, such as when Rome treacherously and shamefully destroyed Carthage.
>>
>>1354444
>state on state warfare
>terrorism
>carthago delenda est
those merchants had it coming
>>
>>1354435
I mean, 9/11 is probably one of the top 10 most important historical moments of this century. Led to the patriot act, and had a lot to do with the invasion of Iraq & Afghanistan.
>>
France and Russia
>>
File: dirty jeff.jpg (470 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
dirty jeff.jpg
470 KB, 1600x1200
>mfw yang finally died

I was getting real tired of that bitch nigger always pulling ridiculous wins out of his asshole and being all nonchalant about it.
>>
>>1354847
YANGWINSLOL
>>
>>1354442
Maybe, but terrorism still triggered it. And it fulfilled Serbia's goals.
>>
>>1354435

Spanish elections of 2004. Turned around after terrorist attacks.
>>
>>1354435

Let's ask ISIS, Al Queda, the IRA, and their victims, shall we.
>>
>>1354847
>implying Reinhard's "overwhelm the enemy with superior numbers" strategy was ever going to win battles against Yang
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.