[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I am doing something of which the messiah of the coming 2000
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: himmler.jpg (89 KB, 364x500) Image search: [Google]
himmler.jpg
89 KB, 364x500
>I am doing something of which the messiah of the coming 2000 years must never learn.

What did he mean by this?
>>
Stop shitposting.
>>
Nice try jew, himmler was a devout occultist thorist
>>
>I am trying to fullfill the Torah. Praised be y-hweh and may the learned elders suceed in their quest for world domination against the stupid goyim

What did Stalin mean by this?
>>
Cereal question here. Was Himmler actually and occultist or what?
>>
>>1354356
I'm in the cult of Kek and I'm Catholic
>>
>>1354369
Depends on how you'd define occultist.
>>
>>1354369
Absolutely. He believed himself to be the spiritual reincarnation of King Heinrich and was attempting to form an order of Teutonic Knights with the SS
>>
>>1354402
That's completely batshit insane, but seeing as it's Himmler I'd believe it.
>>
>>1354402
Really more people should be like this, then life would finally be like anime
>>
>>1354410
How many Presidents have claimed to be led by God or some other such farfetched claims?

Himmler's claim isn't particularly outlandish in historical context of leaders claiming divine inspiration.
>>
File: 2345.jpg (180 KB, 300x441) Image search: [Google]
2345.jpg
180 KB, 300x441
>>1354369
Yup.
>>
Himmler seems like a /pol/lack larper.

>Were a stalhel, despite never seeing action on the frontline
>wanted to recreate the crusading orders of old
>Believed in occult mysticism

I bet that Himmler had a statue of kek and it made its way to a shitposter who mainly stays on /pol/ but also other boards like /mu/. That's the only logical explanation for meme magic.
>>
>>1354410
M8 a large number of presidents have been masons, nearly all of the 20th century ones have been bohemian grove members, and nearly all have been delusional/paranoid in some manner
>>
>>1354494
Honestly, it's hard to find people with elite power is society who aren't. They will always have some kind of narrative for their identity that aligns them with divine authority.
>>
>>1354370
kektholic?
I'm frogtestant
>>
>>1354517
It comes with the territory.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.