[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/his/ Would you Rather's: World Wars Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: WWIIWisdom.png (531 KB, 604x606) Image search: [Google]
WWIIWisdom.png
531 KB, 604x606
Alright /his/, time to play a game.

Would you rather:

1. Fight in WWI's Western Front, or WWII's Eastern Front?

2. Participate in the Battle of Okinawa, or the Battle of Gallipoli?

3. Fight in the Battle of Verdun, or the Battle of Stalingrad?

4. Participate during the battle of Jutland? Or the Battle of Midway?
>>
>>1351883
Better question

1. get cucked
2. Have prostate cancer
>>
>>1351883
>5 Conscientious Objector
>>
>>1351898
Prostate Cancer, because at least it's treatable
>>
Would you rather get shit up your nose or snot up your butt?
>>
>>1351883
Eastern Front

Okinawa

Verdun

Jutland

>>1351898
Depends on how hot the girl is
>>
>>1351883
1. Western Front
2. Okinawa
3. Stalingrad
4. Jutland

gg ez OP
>>
>>1351898
Dumb question. There is a slight chance to make a full recovery from prostate cancer.
>>
ww1wf
BoOk
toughest one, probably verdun, stalingrad gets worse in terms of casualty rates, only barely in other factors tho
midway
>>
>>1351883
1. Fight in WWI's Western Front, or WWII's Eastern Front?
Eastern front. Fuck nasty, miserable trench warfare. Give me a swift death.

2. Participate in the Battle of Okinawa, or the Battle of Gallipoli?
Okinawa easy. Assuming I'm still American, I get to win the battle and the war if I survive. As bad as it can be to watch men die and kill, it would be so much worse to do it all and lose.

3. Fight in the Battle of Verdun, or the Battle of Stalingrad?
Both would be so fucking shit. Verdun I guess

4. Participate during the battle of Jutland? Or the Battle of Midway?
Midway easily. Historic battle, fight for my own nation, and less casualties.
>>
>>1351883
Is that final quote depending on whwnever you are an ally of the americans or not?
>>
File: gaze.jpg (290 KB, 520x759) Image search: [Google]
gaze.jpg
290 KB, 520x759
>>1351883
1.Fight in WWI's Western Front, or WWII's Eastern Front?
This is the hardest one, probably the Eastern Front. For me to be a soldier in WWI's Western Front (No-mans land) epitomises hell on Earth - walking into MG fire, artillery, gas, drowning in mud/dead body pools, land bleeding from the amount of blood seeped into the land.

2.Participate in the Battle of Okinawa, or the Battle of Gallipoli?
Okinawa without question.

3.Fight in the Battle of Verdun, or the Battle of Stalingrad?
This is just specifics based upon the first question, both are pretty much the worst battles of either front. Again, would take Stalingrad over Verdun. Verdun was so bad that soldiers that were heading there said that you could tell you were getting closer by the growing stench of dead bodies.

4.Participate during the Battle of Jutland? Or the Battle of Midway?
As i'm English, I would say Jutland here.

As for the first point, video related:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.