[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"The wind blows where it wishes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Wind.jpg (927 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Wind.jpg
927 KB, 1920x1200
and you hear the sound of it, but do not know where it comes from and where it is going; so is everyone who is born of the Spirit."

What is the meaning of this verse?

I already know the reformed interpretation. It has to do with God's sovereign will. But I would know if there is a different, more mystical interpretation, specially from the Catholicuck and Orthocuck sides, but also from any denomination.

This verse just strikes me as deep and spiritual, and yet I can't tell exactly why that is.
>>
>>1339887
>Catholicuck
>Orthocuck
What do you mean by this /pol/tard?
>>
>>1339903
Just sage /pol/tards threads, ignore them
>>
>>1339903
>>1339909

It's a friendly way of refering to my Catholic and Orthodox friends. Problem?

Also do you have any input on the subject of the thread?
>>
>>1339887
living by the spirit is living by faith which is without sight; being led and trusting your leader even though you don't know the route
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.