[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Philosophers only you understood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: tumblr_mighk9xvOm1s6qvn4o1_1280.jpg (37 KB, 844x1000) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mighk9xvOm1s6qvn4o1_1280.jpg
37 KB, 844x1000
ITT: Philosophers only you understood
>>
File: 1466826421462.jpg (24 KB, 229x343) Image search: [Google]
1466826421462.jpg
24 KB, 229x343
>>
>>1330544
literally babby's first ideology
>>
I like Diogenes of Sinope and Ted Kaczynski. Bet you can't guess what my favorite board is.
>>
>>1330572
/a/ and /lgbt/
>>
File: rupan.jpg (8 KB, 209x226) Image search: [Google]
rupan.jpg
8 KB, 209x226
>Ted Kaczynski
The Unabomber?
>>
>>1330585
Kek, /out/

>>1330586
Yes his views of technology are spot on. How it creeps into every aspect of life and every interaction can be monitored, how wilderness is being encroached upon and there is no way to opt out of the social contract anymore.
>>
File: 67654.png (119 KB, 500x192) Image search: [Google]
67654.png
119 KB, 500x192
>when you realize people obfuscate Stirner's idea via meme posts so they can artificially create an air of obscurity for his particular brand of egoism and can don a mantle of superiority when they bring up his name in conversation and their acquaintances say "Who"?

at last i truly see
>>
>>1330591
>there is no way to opt out of the social contract anymore.
there never was a way to opt out. viewing it as a social contract and not just the stronger tribe subjugating the weaker tribe or demanding tribute is a step forward
>>
>>1330594
nah, I prefer to just shout "Spooks!" They already know there isn't a good reason why I am doing it
>>
>>1330609
Yes there was. Fucking off to the woods used to be a way to go opt out. Live by yourself. Maybe have a family. Only place you can do that now without being found/bothered is in bumblefuck Russia, and you can't emigrate without a job lined up.

Alternately you could just entirely stop giving a fuck like Diogenes but you'd get thrown in jail for vagrancy if you do it in an urban area, and if you do it in a rural area you're pretty much just doing what Kaczynski tried to do, but got asphalt poured on his stomping grounds.
>>
>>1330594
>putting this much thought into it
It's just memes bro
>>
File: 8287.jpg (32 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
8287.jpg
32 KB, 300x450
>>1330696
THERE'S NO OTHER EXPLANATION

I'M BLOWING THE LID OFF THIS CONSPIRACY
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.