[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I made your life so shit you want to commit suicide, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
>I made your life so shit you want to commit suicide, but you can't! Or you're going to hell, lmao

This is the edict of a """""""loving""""""" God everyone.

>Abrahamics
>>
>>1330259
Better follow a deity that's cool with suicide, so your soul will go to their afterlife.

I recommend Ixtab, the goddess of hanging yourself.
>>
My life isn't shit
>>
>Using fear to control a population of largely uneducated people
wew
>>
And this is why polytheism is vastly superior to monotheism, because it embraces the whole of life, not just the parts you like to an almost psychotic degree

When you think about it, Yahweh is basically a pre-modern version of Oprah, despite that always getting compliments and being given stuff isn't necessarily good for you. You need to embrace both love and hate, otherwise endless love will eat away at everything
>>
>>1330259
>not knowing that being alive is always better than being dead
>>
>>1330271
Sure it isn't ;^)
>>
>>1330259

I take it you haven't read the bible?
Reading the full bible, taking the WHOLE text in consideration (not just cherry picking) and applying its logic to our read of the bible does solve any kind of doubt of this nature ans it is very quickly discovered that indeed the "god" described in the bible is the devil.
>>
>>1330736
>And this is why polytheism is vastly superior to monotheism

Which one is winning with more followers and has consistently won over the populations of pagan polytheists again?
>>
God didn't make your life shit you whiny faggot.
>>
>>1330787
imagine you were a pet mouse and your owner made you literally live in shit

is it the mouse's fault?
>>
>>1330809
God isn't your "owner", you're not his pet, and he doesn't make you live in shit.
>>
>>1330818
He did. He made me live in this world.
>>
>>1330809
suffering is the cause of sin. god didn't cause man to be sinful. if you live a life of sin, why do you blame god? why not blame yourself for not being righteous? why not blame satan for tricking mankind in the first place?
>>
>>1330837
So if in a zoo that has vast areas bigger than in other zoos, and enough food for every animal in there some strong apes gang up on small apes, and steal their food, it is the Zoo-owners fault?
>>
>>1330837
Your world is only shit because you made it shit.
>>
>>1330846
Yes. Most definitely. Why would you put weak apes in there to get the shit beat out of them?
>>1330851
I didn't make anything.
>>
>>1330851
>what are starving AIDS babies in Africa
>>
As others have said, your life being shit is entirely your own fault. You're probably extremely stupid and make dumb decisions, and now you're desperately trying to pass the blame onto someone else for being a miserable failure and waste of oxygen.
>>
>>1330259
Once you realize that God isn't real and religion is made up by sociopaths, you can escape from asking "Why God do you... It's doesn't make sense!" because you are just playing into their mind control. Now you are free to say "What is real and what can I do about it." Things will actually "make sense" now because you aren't superimposing an illogical construct onto the real world.

It's harder because now you have to have personal responsibility but ultimately it's more healthy than dead-end religion brainwashing.
>>
You can kill yourself now that it was clarified. Do you prefer hell or total inexistence?
>>
>>1330786
And which one is eating itself while allowing the other to grow after not being able to deliver the coup de grace?

Paganism still lives while christianity will be eaten by her younger sister islam.

Higher numbers mean QUANTITY not QUALITY.
>>
>>1331366
>Paganism still lives
>>
>>1331367
El maris, shintos, (some) hindus, muists, siberian animists, abkhazs...
>>
>>1331375
POO
>>
>>1330786
I guess since people are abandoning Christianity in droves that means atheism is superior
>>
>>1331367
It lives on through me and anyone else who strives for excellence from the ground-up and not the top-down.

You mistake a religions prominence with its vitality, Christianity is prominent and yet has become toothless ripe for the picking of her sister to usurp her and become the alpha female.
>>
>>1330259
>born rich
>parents love me and vice versa
>everything done for me
>born in age of dank memes
>still have sun
>develop interest in sciences
>study abroad
>make friends
>have fun together

Yours is a sad life which best be ended. Soon.
>>
>>1331384
Ignorace breeds ignorance.
>>
>Thinking living is solely for you're own enjoyment

It's 2016 and it's starting to show
>>
>>1330259
People shouldn't take their own life, all murder stems from a bad root.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.